• No

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • I’m too ugly to find a date anywhere

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Me when I’m drinking: Drinks for everyone!

Me when I’m sober: $5 for shipping?!??? I think the fuck NOT!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Gentlemen, would you like some popcorn?

Ladies, would you like some tequila? I hear it goes great with conversations such as these.

:GiggleBitch:

Does it have the worm?

Oh great… now we can add ingests hallucinogens to the list of things

Im down, you down? :Happy5:

ok… maybe if we are in the dessert and it’s just a micro-dose… and I have plenty of sunscreen lol

What kind of dessert? Like a Sundae? A Strawberry pie? I could totally micro dose and float around in some dessert. Why u need sunscreen for? Its just dessert lol?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Seriously look at the flex on this cat

"Why keep looking for Mr Right....when you can have Mr Right MEOW!" :LOL3:

20220419-215944.jpg

I gotta lay off the cherry wine lol. I've had one glass and I feel like Blazors cat is hitting me :D

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Ladies, would you like some tequila? I hear it goes great with conversations such as these.

Does it have the worm?

ok… maybe if we are in the dessert and it’s just a micro-dose… and I have plenty of sunscreen lol

What kind of dessert? Like a Sundae? A Strawberry pie? I could totally micro dose and float around in some dessert. Why u need sunscreen for? Its just dessert lol?

the kind where you have sand in your buttcrack at the end of the night… that kinda dessert ;p

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220419-215944.jpg

I gotta lay off the cherry wine lol. I've had one glass and I feel like Blazors cat is hitting me :D

She needs one of those long Audry Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's cigarette holders and it would be complete lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Me when I’m drinking: Drinks for everyone!

Me when I’m sober: $5 for shipping?!??? I think the fuck NOT!

YES!!!!!

A visual representation......

Drinking me:

:Vibin:

Sober me thinking about $5 shipping:

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Does it have the worm?

the kind where you have sand in your buttcrack at the end of the night… that kinda dessert ;p

Oh, well, @Weeg s momma will tell you that dessert is spelled with two S's cause its the only one you want two of lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Blazor Did you know that fully orange female cats are actually pretty rare?

They are almost ALWAYS boys. Just like how calicos are always mostly female. It's very rare to see a male calico....if they are born they typically die. And they are sterile.

Fully orange females are like that. Rare. Orange cats are pretty much always males.

I hand raised one orange female cat. They happen....just not often.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

20220419-215944.jpg

She needs one of those long Audry Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's cigarette holders and it would be complete lol.

I can see it!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

"Darling, do you even snuggle? I would snuggle you so hard". lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Does it have the worm?

Oh, well, @Weeg s momma will tell you that dessert is spelled with two S's cause its the only one you want two of lol.

what can I ssssay, it sssslipped!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220419-215944.jpg

"Oooooo.....yeah. I'm gonna come over there....and I'm gonna make biscuits on that belly of yours....then I'm gonna show you my asshole. ALL. OF. IT!"

Hahahahaha

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

They are almost ALWAYS boys. Just like how calicos are always mostly female. It's very rare to see a male calico....if they are born they typically die. And they are sterile.

Fully orange females are like that. Rare. Orange cats are pretty much always males.

Same with fully black cats near impossible to have a pure black one

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I didnt know that!

There was 2 of them long ago, sisters, left in an alley in a box. My wife and son begged to keep one, and my wife said only if her sister took the other one. That one got hit by a car LONG before the other one passed. She lived 16 years.

ALL the outdoor strays that are orange are males, and they are Alpha males lol. Brutes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And I have two who would be fully black if not for just a teeny....tiny little streak of white on ones belly area and a one single white whisker on the other.

And ones a Bombay lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Does it have the worm?

what can I ssssay, it sssslipped!

Either way, I would do it, but I would need plenty of water. Micro alone makes you super thirsty. Why you wanna be in a desert for! Be even thirstier lol. We gonna die!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

20220419-215944.jpg

"Oooooo.....yeah. I'm gonna come over there....and I'm gonna make biscuits on that belly of yours....then I'm gonna show you my asshole. ALL. OF. IT!"

Hahahahaha

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didnt know that!

There was 2 of them long ago, sisters, left in an alley in a box. My wife and son begged to keep one, and my wife said only if her sister took the other one. That one got hit by a car LONG before the other one passed. She lived 16 years.

ALL the outdoor strays that are orange are males, and they are Alpha males lol. Brutes.

Are you SURE they were female? Cats can be tricky to sex. Usually until balls drop, people cant really tell.

I got so good at it that I can tell as soon as they come out of their momma. But it CAN be pretty tricky when they are young.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I have 2 full black females in the house, and 1 full black male outside that is my buddy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I didnt know that!

Are you SURE they were female? Cats can be tricky to sex. Usually until balls drop, people cant really tell.

I got so good at it that I can tell as soon as they come out of there momma. But it CAN be pretty tricky when they are young.

Oh Im sure, cause we had them fixed, and kept them for life lol. Mine was an indoor kitty, hers was part time outdoor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have 2 full black females in the house, and 1 full black male outside that is my buddy.

Check them out real good. They will have just a smidge of white somewhere OR have pink and black paw pads and toe beans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didnt know that!

I got so good at it that I can tell as soon as they come out of there momma. But it CAN be pretty tricky when they are young.

Oh Im sure, cause we had them fixed, and kept them for life lol. Mine was an indoor kitty, hers was part time outdoor.

That's seriously better than finding two 4 leaf clovers :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Check them out real good. They will have just a smidge of white somewhere OR have pink and black paw pads and toe beans.

Im not sure on the paws.

But one female in the house has a teeny tiny bit of white on the belly. The other 2 solid, solid black.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I didnt know that!

That's seriously better than finding two 4 leaf clovers :D

Has to be, cause I find 4 leaf clovers ALL the damn time! Im like the 4 leaf clover king, no shit lol. I can find a dozen in like 30 seconds.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the worst one I’ve seen was when this woman allowed her online fuck buddy to move into her home and read her children bedtime stories…
It's never a good idea to get involved with forum posters in person. I have seen it go ugly more than once.

I empathize with any person who feels lost/lonely/hopeless in their marriage and seeks out an online Oasis affair to fill that void.

Call me old fashioned, but I just simply cannot sympathize with the grown ass adult who brings someone they just met online home to meet little kids and read them bedtime stories. It’s too much.
Years ago a female poster flew halfway around the world to meet a male poster. We warned her about doing this, but she did it anyways. He had money, so he paid for it all anyhow. Bought her an expensive ring and other shit.

Of course the relationship only lasted a nanosecond before she broke it off, and he flipped his shit. So in return she posted all their private emails on the board, which included such wonderful subject matter like how he was going to fuck her 12 year old daughter in the ass for revenge for her leaving, shit like that.

I found it comical, but others obviously did not, especially the two that met. It was a hassle for the board for weeks too, having to constantly clean up all the PI they were posting.

It could've all been avoided had they listened.

The only thing that can be done with a psycho is to ghost them. Just never respond again. I've had to do that a timr or two myself.

They'll make up shit, say shit, beg, scream, cry...it doesn't matter. GHOSTING is the only way to go.

sociopaths have no boundaries

Totally mental. He doesn't have the integrity in his whole body than that my guy has in his pinky finger.

I cringe looking back on what I used to find attractive…. and then I forgive myself and push forward in awesomeness :Happy5:

I am not bragging at all. But any forum flirtation that I was ever involved or thinking about happened because I was approached. Not once have I ever asked a man to be involved in some cyber fling.

Not once and I swear that on my mother's life.

I was approached at first and then eventually I got BOLD and started bashing them over the head with a club and dragging them back to my inbox… like fuck these pigs and their pig ass ways! ~dishing it back was empowering women to me or some shit lol

Not really sure when or how everyone became so RUDE and snubbed cyber, but online used to be a much drunker, hornier place…. I’m talking ERRRbody was shacked up in PM or messenger by 9 pm Eastern standard time lol

I never came to a forum with the intention of hooking up with anyone. That's all I'm saying.