• No

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • I’m too ugly to find a date anywhere

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
the worst one I’ve seen was when this woman allowed her online fuck buddy to move into her home and read her children bedtime stories…
It's never a good idea to get involved with forum posters in person. I have seen it go ugly more than once.

I empathize with any person who feels lost/lonely/hopeless in their marriage and seeks out an online Oasis affair to fill that void.

Call me old fashioned, but I just simply cannot sympathize with the grown ass adult who brings someone they just met online home to meet little kids and read them bedtime stories. It’s too much.
Years ago a female poster flew halfway around the world to meet a male poster. We warned her about doing this, but she did it anyways. He had money, so he paid for it all anyhow. Bought her an expensive ring and other shit.

Of course the relationship only lasted a nanosecond before she broke it off, and he flipped his shit. So in return she posted all their private emails on the board, which included such wonderful subject matter like how he was going to fuck her 12 year old daughter in the ass for revenge for her leaving, shit like that.

I found it comical, but others obviously did not, especially the two that met. It was a hassle for the board for weeks too, having to constantly clean up all the PI they were posting.

It could've all been avoided had they listened.

The only thing that can be done with a psycho is to ghost them. Just never respond again. I've had to do that a timr or two myself.

They'll make up shit, say shit, beg, scream, cry...it doesn't matter. GHOSTING is the only way to go.

sociopaths have no boundaries

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the worst one I’ve seen was when this woman allowed her online fuck buddy to move into her home and read her children bedtime stories…
It's never a good idea to get involved with forum posters in person. I have seen it go ugly more than once.

I empathize with any person who feels lost/lonely/hopeless in their marriage and seeks out an online Oasis affair to fill that void.

Call me old fashioned, but I just simply cannot sympathize with the grown ass adult who brings someone they just met online home to meet little kids and read them bedtime stories. It’s too much.
Years ago a female poster flew halfway around the world to meet a male poster. We warned her about doing this, but she did it anyways. He had money, so he paid for it all anyhow. Bought her an expensive ring and other shit.

Of course the relationship only lasted a nanosecond before she broke it off, and he flipped his shit. So in return she posted all their private emails on the board, which included such wonderful subject matter like how he was going to fuck her 12 year old daughter in the ass for revenge for her leaving, shit like that.

I found it comical, but others obviously did not, especially the two that met. It was a hassle for the board for weeks too, having to constantly clean up all the PI they were posting.

The only thing that can be done with a psycho is to ghost them. Just never respond again. I've had to do that a timr or two myself.

They'll make up shit, say shit, beg, scream, cry...it doesn't matter. GHOSTING is the only way to go.

Totally mental. He doesn't have the integrity in his whole body than that my guy has in his pinky finger.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Totally mental. He doesn't have the integrity in his whole body than that my guy has in his pinky finger.

I cringe looking back on what I used to find attractive…. and then I forgive myself and push forward in awesomeness :Happy5:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I cringe looking back on what I used to find attractive…. and then I forgive myself and push forward in awesomeness :Happy5:

I am not bragging at all. But any forum flirtation that I was ever involved or thinking about happened because I was approached. Not once have I ever asked a man to be involved in some cyber fling.

Not once and I swear that on my mother's life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Always interesting when someone is so desperate to smear another person over petty reasons, they constantly over exaggerate these "wrongs" committed by that person while minimizing their own.

Letting someone I met and ran a back ground check into my house is somehow worse then bringing home a younger guy I met at a club or party and knew for a matter of hours to sleep over at my house who ended up robbing me on his way out. Who can easily come back to that house and do God knows what.

Never did that.

Or fucking my cab(or Uber?) driver in a parking lot before he dropped me off and then giggled about "reliving my 20s"(because 20 something do these things I guess). Who can easily come back at a later date and do God knows what.

Never did that either.

Or the string of casual dating relationships with people I met off internet dating sites and letting them into my house. So they can do God knows what if they turned out to be unhinged.

Also didndudat.

Right. There is ALWAYS an excuse for them to give themselves passes while also condemning OTHER people.

And why do these leftoid narcissists always think people WANT their bullshit? Why the fuck would I want sympathy from someone I view as below me? Someone I do not respect and that I'm glad to be nothing like?

They ALWAYS think other people are just dying for their approval or "sympathy" and thinking these unsolicited and hypocritical (and laughable) judgements are valid somehow. They really have deluded themselves into thinking they actually better than other people. They really think they have the authority to give themselves passes on anything while others dont. Like its "different" when they do it.

Rather bold to withhold sympathy that no one solicited in the first place. Maybe stick that up that community ~no no~

It's a good thing that Murds been so drunk for so long that she sees double high horses and consistently jumps on the wrong one and is thusly always on the ground face first and ass up.....she could really hurt herself falling off a real one.

It's good to see after all these years shes still the community spit can.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, when Lily was posting on the BBW looking for Cock channel on IRC, these dudes just kept propositioning her...

Such a mystery....

Well that would be okay because Oak is a horrible repulsive person who doesnt have looks to fall back on.

It's wrong when I do it because I can pull as much dick as I want and it isnt fair if I take my pick of the forum men when I have the internet and real life to fish in and they can only get male attention and validation from forums.

So I'm cutting in. Like the new hooker on the corner. And they dont like it.

It's like im dipping into a strip club Wensday day shift and it's not fair when I show up.

:LOL3:

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I am not bragging at all. But any forum flirtation that I was ever involved or thinking about happened because I was approached. Not once have I ever asked a man to be involved in some cyber fling.

Not once and I swear that on my mother's life.

I was approached at first and then eventually I got BOLD and started bashing them over the head with a club and dragging them back to my inbox… like fuck these pigs and their pig ass ways! ~dishing it back was empowering women to me or some shit lol

Not really sure when or how everyone became so RUDE and snubbed cyber, but online used to be a much drunker, hornier place…. I’m talking ERRRbody was shacked up in PM or messenger by 9 pm Eastern standard time lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I cringe looking back on what I used to find attractive

Back when she was fucking dudes from Troll Forums....

It was ONE dude. He was the first and only actual affair I had during my 22 year marriage and 26 year relationship.

Now are we over going back 10 years yet? Cause Dove has bled out all over the thread and although making an already unhinged person fall completely off the rails seems entertaining…

I have zero desire to watch it AGAIN for the umpteenth time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yikes.

Murdock was just Cunt Punted.

Now watch. I bet anything that her raging narcissism is going to drive her into admitting everything I said was true by needing to sugar coat it all and then spew more bullshit about why IM somehow worse.

Reading my post.....but never actually entering into it, just rather demonstrating it.

Then we can watch them dred lock eachothers pubs and go in for another round of "kum by yah....we are so much more educated and empathetic and analytical than everyone and men are just afraid of our Independence......Kum by yah" while they talk about caring about the environment more than other political parties and buying shoes brand new. Size 7.5 inches.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Gentlemen, would you like some popcorn?

Ladies, would you like some tequila? I hear it goes great with conversations such as these.

:GiggleBitch:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yikes.

Murdock was just Cunt Punted.

Now watch. I bet anything that her raging narcissism is going to drive her into admitting everything I said was true by needing to sugar coat it all and then spew more bullshit about why IM somehow worse.

Reading my post.....but never actually entering into it, just rather demonstrating it.

Then we can watch them dred lock eachothers pubs and go in for another round of "kum by yah....we are so much more educated and empathetic and analytical than everyone and men are just afraid of our Independence......Kum by yah" while they talk about caring about the environment more than other political parties and buying shoes brand new. Size 7.5 inches.

you are literally following me around posting how much you can’t stand me and then now trying to prove this bizarre point about my NOT being an environmentally conscious person because I had to buy clothes and have a career so I could earn a living

My give a fuck is still broken, but my go fuck yourself is still fully functional you delusional psychopath with obscure ignore features.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ladies, would you like some tequila? I hear it goes great with conversations such as these.

Does it have the worm?

"Oh, I bet you like to finish the worm of every bottle!"

Just a Straight Tequila Night...

I just want Murd to have someone present who is on her cognitive level and just as fermented.

Love that song, BTW. I lived it once.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im just gonna put this out there, just in case there is any special ladies lurkin' tonight.

Old pic :GiggleBitch:

93186cd3d7e3579be59e2d738227ba541da55a6d.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Does it have the worm?

I just want Murd to have someone present who is on her cognitive level and just as fermented.

Great tune! I feel ya!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Does it have the worm?

for someone who is always trying to make me out to be the bad guy… you certainly don’t make it hard to be better than you

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously look at the flex on this cat

"Why keep looking for Mr Right....when you can have Mr Right MEOW!" :LOL3:

20220419-215944.jpg

I gotta lay off the cherry wine lol. I've had one glass and I feel like Blazors cat is hitting on me :D