Is there a new flame forum?

Sid Lovis

Legendary Fuckwad
One warning post about the dangers posed to children, especially retarded children.

Who would have thought that so many people want to focus on the assault of the child, and not the protection of the child?

To turn a blind eye to the dangers in the world helps nobody.
Oh I'm definitely focusing on the protection of children by outing your vile ass.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
One warning post about the dangers posed to children, especially retarded children.

Who would have thought that so many people want to focus on the assault of the child, and not the protection of the child?

To turn a blind eye to the dangers in the world helps nobody.
Making false accusations about young children is your fucktarded way of preventing a danger to them? Seriously guy did you suffer a TBI?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They’re saying you’re one of the dangers

They are desperate because I hurt their feelings.

So if I mention that it s dangerous to walk the streets in Brazil after dark, it means that I live in Brazil and rob people at night?

Their logic makes no sense.

They are emotional. They do not act logically.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

So if I mention that it s dangerous to walk the streets in Brazil after dark, it means that I live in Brazil and rob people at night?

Maybe they’re bald too, freaky lot I tell you wut.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Could also be they are fierce child protectors and don’t like those sort of comments

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Making false accusations about young children is your fucktarded way of preventing a danger to them? Seriously guy did you suffer a TBI?

Acknowledging the potential harmful behaviour of a child is not an "accusation".

When you think "That kid might walk right into traffic.", do you consider that an "accusation"?!?!

Or course not.

So you say to the kid "Look both ways before crossing the street!"

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Acknowledging the potential harmful behaviour of a child is not an "accusation".

When you think "That kid might walk right into traffic.", do you consider that an "accusation"?!?!

Or course not.

So you say to the kid "Look both ways before crossing the street!"
LOL
look both ways, prowler might be there LMAO

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Who was accused of anything?

Slow down. Try to think.

The only people making accusation about anyone are the people making accusations about me.

We have accused you of:

being bald…

Based on a photo YOU posted where you spray painted the baldness on your head thinking we wouldn’t noticed

being a cawk lust fiend with a penchant for little boys….

Based on shit YOU post:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, I believe I just stated that they may not like those sorts of comments, in the way law enforcement wouldn’t either

I wonder what the Toronto PD is going to think of a retired programmer who works with kids via organized team sports is gonna think of this….

My dial finger is getting itchy.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yes, I believe I just stated that they may not like those sorts of comments, in the way law enforcement wouldn’t either

You think law enforcement would not want the caregivers of children to know about the dangers that are out there?

That is one of the stupidest things you have said...in like....minutes.

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wonder what the Toronto PD is going to think of a retired programmer who works with kids via organized team sports is gonna think of this….

I dunno’

I suppose they’d need pesky evidence

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Yeah, when they see a warning to the caregiver of a retarded child, they are going to be real concerned.

Hahahaha!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You think law enforcement would not want the caregivers of children to know about the dangers that are out there?

That is one of the stupidest things you have said...in like....minutes.
Thanks man, I try

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, when they see a warning to the caregiver of a retarded child, they are going to be real concerned.

Hahahaha!!!!

Quoted to preserve the stupidity.

I would pay good money to be a fly on the wall when they knock on your door, creeper.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"Hi, police? Yes, a man on the Internet said that a retarded kid would do something nasty to a predator for a cookie."

'Yes. They might for an ice cream cone too. You should warn the caregivers of the retarded kid."

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"Hi, police? Yes, a man on the Internet said that a retarded kid would do something nasty to a predator for a cookie."

'Yes. They might for an ice cream cone too. You should warn the caregivers of the retarded kid."
Curious, do you know this from eXperience ?? Bahahahahahahahaaa

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
See what I mean Prowler? You bring all of this shit on yourself. You deserve everything you get man.