Is there a new flame forum?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Funny you should mention that, KM, but there actually is. With get this- 180 new members who ain't affiliated with this dog shit in a cup community.

Why ello, retards. It's the great King Martini, Poofer for short, providing this dust catching home for relapsed retards with a touch of gentlemanly class before I go back to my booming board where there's always ppl posting.

Question- who said Cdunce, and Biggieblimpbellywith"theworldisyours"advertisement said those two corned failures would ruin forums if they had panels?

Answer- it was me!!

This place, hell, both of these forums had a shitload of momentum after Flynns troll and just like clockwork neither could capitalize off of it.

So.... I made a fresh, new forum and did what I do, built a community. A community that has more posts in a hour then both these shitholes combined can pull in three days.

Deems da breaks. I truly hope you clods are actually trying to kill off these forums because it sure as shit looks that way.

SSS, Fox, Murdy, Blurto, and Flynn, you are all welcomed at my new forum. A forum of promise, a forum of potential....a forum of hope. Stop wasting your time with these dolts and focus on being entertained.

DM me for the link.

Everyone else- there comes a time to move on. Now while I indeed have created the new stage for message board entertainment, I cannot, with a humble heart, allow low hanging fruit to the party. You all had good runs, and if for some reason one of you smooth brains gets thru you will be banned on site.

Thank you, BF.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Blah blah blah

So air claims about traffic but no link to prove it. It would be easier to just drop a link then ban everyone you feel doesn't merit admittance.

Seriously your bullshit doesn't stand up to 2 short sentences of scrutiny pufferfish. Talking of short would you take reaper there and keep him there? thanks.

As for recognising that talent Ahahahaha, sure filling your fun palace with sycophants that will praise your low tear garbage will really make the place rock. Lots of posts? You must have a word associating game thread that really rocks.

Pufferfish
fag
King Martini
fag
pufferfish
fag
ad nauseam...

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
So let me add that it will be a day in frozen over hell when you pair of buck broken Jabronies manage to pull one over on me. All that one of your chosen cheese dicks has to do when they see your dustbowl is come and drop the link here to win more kudos. Flynn has been absent for months and I doubt @SirSuperSouthern or @Murdy will buy into your antics, you didn't bother tagging them so i thought I would.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
So let me add that it will be a day in frozen over hell when you pair of buck broken Jabronies manage to pull one over on me.
Wtf?

First you talking bag filled with garbage, God himself pulled one over on you the second your mother squeezed that overly huge sandbag you call a head out her ass then clamped down in the mud with her hooves to announce the fucking runt of the herd has arrived. Da fukk you think you is?

This mother fucker gets punched in the head By strangers walking down the street and now suddenly he's having CTE delusions on message boards.

"derp derp you ain't pulling one over on me"...

Bitch plz, I did this piss trough a favor fumigating it from your stench the last time your "hooked on dial up lames from 1996" cashe came out and I'd turn the nearest curb a very pretty shade of scarlet red a second time if I didn't have my own forum to take care of.

Here, lemme break it down to you so even a knuckle dragging mongrel such as yourself can understand;

King Martini= good
Looney= lol who?

My words stand the test of time while yours float around until somebody flushes, you dimly lit moron collecting retard interest quicker then government handouts. You, just like every other fucktard here not listed do not belong any higher then "gutter" level and are more perfectly suited collecting dust like Pokémon here with the rest of the walking, human stds.

Da fuck you even care for? You were playing hide and seek at F4$ back in the day when other forums were popping off and nobody was looking for you then, why the fukk do you think me, a fucking flaming legend and institution would rub his chin and say;

"Hmm. You know what my successful, busy forum needs? That one fucker who lives in halfway houses with convicted criminals and whose face looks like a fucking human cameltoe, Looney"

Get the fuck outta here with that fucking intelligence nightmare that would almost seem like self sabotage.

You fuckers are washed up. I'm only saving those who have something to contribute.

And you sure as shit ain't one of them.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
DM to get a link?

What is this, early 2000's Facebook?
No, it's "keep fucking retards away from my wonderful new, busy forum"

(Grabs notebook, opens notebook, livks finger, turns page, looks at names on list of members here, sees Rancid isn't on list, closes notebook)

Oh, hey!!! Have a nice day!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Rancid isn't on list,

q6LmTng.gif

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bitch plz, I did this piss trough a favor fumigating it from your stench the last time your "hooked on dial up lames from 1996" cashe came out and I'd turn the nearest curb a very pretty shade of scarlet red a second time if I didn't have my own forum to take care of.

Lots of words, air claims and tough guy words strung together in an uneven and barely coherent manner. You not good at this Droopy.

Take the bit I quoted. Didn't happen, didn't happen and won't happen. You see you are a vacuous poster with no style, no story, no content, just hyperbolic blubbering like a prison rape victim who just came out of shock. I said what I said stomped stooge, this is either a piss weak troll or a blow out board or both.

How many asking for links? How many bitter at not being included? This tale like you is almost over.

Amen

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny you should mention that, KM, but there actually is. With get this- 180 new members who ain't affiliated with this dog shit in a cup community.

Why ello, retards. It's the great King Martini, Poofer for short, providing this dust catching home for relapsed retards with a touch of gentlemanly class before I go back to my booming board where there's always ppl posting.

Question- who said Cdunce, and Biggieblimpbellywith"theworldisyours"advertisement said those two corned failures would ruin forums if they had panels?

Answer- it was me!!

This place, hell, both of these forums had a shitload of momentum after Flynns troll and just like clockwork neither could capitalize off of it.

So.... I made a fresh, new forum and did what I do, built a community. A community that has more posts in a hour then both these shitholes combined can pull in three days.

Deems da breaks. I truly hope you clods are actually trying to kill off these forums because it sure as shit looks that way.

SSS, Fox, Murdy, Blurto, and Flynn, you are all welcomed at my new forum. A forum of promise, a forum of potential....a forum of hope. Stop wasting your time with these dolts and focus on being entertained.

DM me for the link.

Everyone else- there comes a time to move on. Now while I indeed have created the new stage for message board entertainment, I cannot, with a humble heart, allow low hanging fruit to the party. You all had good runs, and if for some reason one of you smooth brains gets thru you will be banned on site.

Thank you, BF.
I'd love to, but you're too tired.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guys what’s this thread about?

I have a detailed answer that I could give, but why would I?

The fact remains is that this type of "community" has failed to evolve. It is what it is...we're like an old hoopdie on blocks rusting out with some guy dreaming that one day...

There is no one day. There is simply grievance now. Outrage junkies. It's bad.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A community that has more posts in a hour then both these shitholes combined can pull in three days.

It depends when you check-in.

When I decide to slap one of these idiots around with a message or two, it will spark a posting frenzy known as "Retard Squad To The Rescue!!!!"

It might not convince anyone that the bitch-slapping did not happen, but it will let the bitch-slapped know that they are not alone. With one or two posts I can provoke several hundred "retaliation" posts as The Retard Squad tries to support and defend one of their own.

DM me for the link.

I have it. The Furnace placed a recruitment scout there a while ago. We like to keep our eyes peeled for decent flaming talent.

We have not found any there yet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It depends when you check-in.

When I decide to slap one of these idiots around with a message or two, it will spark a posting frenzy known as "Retard Squad To The Rescue!!!!"

It might not convince anyone that the bitch-slapping did not happen, but it will let the bitch-slapped know that they are not alone. With one or two posts I can provoke several hundred "retaliation" posts as The Retard Squad tries to support and defend one of their own.

I have it. The Furnace placed a recruitment scout there a while ago. We like to keep our eyes peeled for decent flaming talent.

We have not found any there yet.

You're not even remotely self-aware enough to know he's counting you among the losers, are you?

362ec030-b6aa-4f75-9e00-a6f91d0ab4a8_text.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You're not even remotely self-aware enough to know he's counting you among the losers, are you?

Poofer checked with me weeks ago via e-mail.

He offered me a contract.

He also sent a nice Szechuan pork recipe.

We had a Zoom call to discuss details (of the contract, not the recipe) and those details are confidential.

Now mind your own business, fatty.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Poofer checked with me weeks ago via e-mail.

He offered me a contract.

He also sent a nice Szechuan pork recipe.

We had a Zoom call to discuss details (of the contract, not the recipe) and those details are confidential.

Now mind your own business, fatty.
And then you woke up bawling, finally your mama came in and changed your sheets before giving you a bath.