Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
More than your gay car?

R.07daf3ee6f0cb6186d324ced9559f28b

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You do talk about men's asses a lot, even for a trannie.

Do you not have any other interests?

You'd think they would want to be well rounded people but, no, they are as one dimensional as possible. Everything is about their sexual fetishes and nothing else matters except things they can tie to their fetishes like anime or video games featuring trooned out characters. They are literally mentally ill children obsessed with their sexual fetishes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well...thanks.

As one flame mod to another. You do understand that as mods we really don't want to disrupt the flow of posting, right? So you also know where I'm coming from when certain posters make us get off our asses and make us turn into the bad guys when we're only protecting the integrity of the forums.

I appreciate you knowing what it's like not being able to placate everyone. The forum will always come first over any one poster including myself.

Once again, I appreciate your kind words.

Gawd you are such a loser.

He doesn't have 3.5k in his asshole, Flynn.

You can remove your tongue from it now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nice try, Freud.

The only forum Cancers are you, Biggie, Aryan and Dove.

Yes if Flynn doesn't like you....YOU are the "forum cancer".

Totally not the one who sits and wails and cries about how posters he doesn't like shouldn't be posting at all. ONLY people Flynn likes or approves of should be posting and only until he doesn't like them.

If Flynn ran the whole internet his fantasy mental patient lala land would be a much better and safer place for him to come and pretend he is powerful and witty and oh so awesome. But goddammit with all us forum cancers around making him feel hurt that's just rough on him!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have been lying and making that false accusations to multiple posters over the last 24 hours. You truly think you can just lie and make false accusations and people won't notice what a lying piece of dog shit you are?

I think the psycho really thinks you called him a child abuser. That was a blatant projection....probably a confession.

I saw that one. You said absolutely nothing about child abuse....you were accusing him of panel abuse and he started squealing about you calling him a p e d.....so....yeah awkward.

I don't think he is lying. I think his grey matter is mush.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yes if Flynn doesn't like you....YOU are the "forum cancer".

Totally not the one who sits and wails and cries about how posters he doesn't like shouldn't be posting at all. ONLY people Flynn likes or approves of should be posting and only until he doesn't like them.

If Flynn ran the whole internet his fantasy mental patient lala land would be a much better and safer place for him to come and pretend he is powerful and witty and oh so awesome. But goddammit with all us forum cancers around making him feel hurt that's just rough on him!

Flynn is forum arse cancer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn is forum arse cancer.

Indeed.

Anyone who rants and bitches about posters they don't like and panel abusing them and wanting to run posters off is a cancer.

That's how Flynn is. He will obsessively shit up a whole board with his petty personal drama that absolutely no one cares about.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The owner of this board needs to keep an eye out for this flynn character. My minions tell me she's over at CBT plotting against this place and from her method of modding anyone can see there's something running afoul

hopefully she doesn't do here what she was known to have done at Brawl Hall when she was made a global there... 75,000 posts just coincidentally went missing all of the sudden

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The owner of this board needs to keep an eye out for this flynn character. My minions tell me she's over at CBT plotting against this place and from her method of modding anyone can see there's something running afoul

hopefully she doesn't do here what she was known to have done at Brawl Hall when she was made a global there... 75,000 posts just coincidentally went missing all of the sudden
Pretty sure BF has stated in the past that mods have only limited abilities on here.

So Flynn panel abused on BH too?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

That was the Iron Duke, that lost 75,000 posts.

I must have really made you whiners mad as fuck!

Hey, look I'm still a mod!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
5 Dipshit Dove posts all about me!!!!!

Look, i'm soaking up all the attention! Dove will be jealous and try to sleep with another poster out here just to try to get more attention.

She's soooo jealous of me, even trying to post like me.

Dove for some reason is soooo jealous of me. Maybe because I have Aryan, Biggie, Freud and Oerdin eating out of my hand like good little bitches.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
5 Dipshit Dove posts all about me!!!!!

Look, i'm soaking up all the attention! Dove will be jealous and try to sleep with another poster out here just to try to get more attention.

She's soooo jealous of me, even trying to post like me.

Dove for some reason is soooo jealous of me. Maybe because I have Aryan, Biggie, Freud and Oerdin eating out of my hand like good little bitches.
Why do you even carry on?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you not have any other interests?
I do.

They just don't include collecting wrestling dolls, sodomizing cats, chloroforming unsuspecting women, and masturbating to Mein Kampf.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, the only thing I "come across" is a photo of you in your SS cap.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao @ Flynn going over to CBT to crying in Oaks Fupa about this place

My minions tell the thread title reads

Looking for Oak

She’s ova there, cooling down on the treadmill after doing a thousand crunches