From one former flame mod to another !

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm impressed with Flynns ability to rile tards up.

Well played Mrs.Flynn. Well played and keep up the good work.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well...thanks.

As one flame mod to another. You do understand that as mods we really don't want to disrupt the flow of posting, right? So you also know where I'm coming from when certain posters make us get off our asses and make us turn into the bad guys when we're only protecting the integrity of the forums.

I appreciate you knowing what it's like not being able to placate everyone. The forum will always come first over any one poster including myself.

Once again, I appreciate your kind words.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone just enjoys kicking sand in his pathetic little face because it is so easy. He always gives a reaction too.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone just enjoys kicking sand in his pathetic little face because it is so easy. He always gives a reaction too.
Only in your little dream world could you ever get the better of Flynn.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well...thanks.

As one flame mod to another. You do understand that as mods we really don't want to disrupt the flow of posting, right? So you also know where I'm coming from when certain posters make us get off our asses make us turn into the bad guys when we're only protecting the integrity of the forums.

I appreciate you knowing what it's like not being able to placate everyone. The forum will always come first over any one poster including myself.

Once again, I appreciate your kind words.
I've been there and done what you are doing.

If that dumb mexicunt nigger had listened to me then it wouldn't have had to quit the gook cashew.

You play the `heel`well.

/tips hat.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I've been there and done what you are doing.

If that dumb mexicunt nigger had listened to me then it wouldn't have had to quit the gook cashew.

You play the `heel`well.

/tips done!

Real shame that Flea "sold out" but I can't blame her. She got nearly 6k for TBC.

Yeah, well someone has to be the "heel," especially in Meltdown. I seriously doubt someone with no experience dealing with some of these jokers would be able to survive with all the bitching and moaning going on.

If this is a troll, kudos. You got me believing that there's a real person under the reaper handle.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Real shame that Flea "sold out" but I can't blame her. She got nearly 6k for TBC.

Yeah, well someone has to be the "heel," especially in Meltdown. I seriously doubt someone with no experience dealing with some of these jokers would be able to survive with all the bitching and moaning going on.

If this is a troll, kudos. You got me believing that there's a real person under the reaper handle.
No troll.

Just been there,seen it,done it.

I've modded-

Trollvalhalla.
Wickedkewl 420
Mosh pit
S/g.

And I've always played,ermm,the bad guy.

And you are doing it well.

No sucking up here.Just calling it as I see it,cause it's a fucker being that mod that everyone hates.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've got good news and bad news:

The good news is Reaper finally found a girlfriend.

The bad news is it's Flynn.

Sorry 'bout your luck, mate.
That's the lady you admitted you would dump a load in fella.

Just saying is all.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You 2 old queens are making BF sound like 90's WWF rasslin' with all this "heel" talk.

Heh, Flynn would definitely be this guy, if every BF member was assigned a WWF character...

R.0740c203dd4ae8e450ceff7e0a52cdf3
R.53eb63bec581e3291abcfe0996d94aff

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You 2 old queens are making BF sound like 90's WWF rasslin' with all this "heel" talk.

Heh, Flynn would definitely be this guy, if every BF member was assigned a WWF character...

R.0740c203dd4ae8e450ceff7e0a52cdf3
R.53eb63bec581e3291abcfe0996d94aff

I'm sure you also have Sebastian Booger in doll form as well in your wrestling Barbie collection.

How do I know that's Sebastian Booger? It's called, Google.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No troll.

Just been there,seen it,done it.

I've modded-

Trollvalhalla.
Wickedkewl 420
Mosh pit
S/g.

And I've always played,ermm,the bad guy.

And you are doing it well.

No sucking up here.Just calling it as I see it,cause it's a fucker being that mod that everyone hates.

I feelz ya!

It's a thankless job as you already know.

You have to play "the bad guy" because that's all these posters know. Talking to them like adults just does not work. Pleading with them to follow the 4 simple rulez turns into a battle royale each day. Of course you also know this.

Now that I've got you on the horn, I also want to thank you for not being part of the overall problem here, it's quite refreshing!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That's the lady you admitted you would dump a load in fella.

Just saying is all.

Allow me to refresh your decrepit elderly memory:
I said some of the photos Flynn has posted over the years were kinda hot.
See how that's not at all the bullshit you typed?

I'm actually glad you finally found someone, brah.
I hope you'll be very happy together and never ever never breed.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Right!

Coming from the guy that filled my pm box full of wrestling talk.

Try again doll collector.
Oh you mean during that misguided attempt to extend an olive branch to your batshit crazy ass?

I'm not sure I remember, is it mentioned in those screenshot messages which you've spammed on the forum about a dozen times?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh you mean during that misguided attempt to extend an olive branch to your batshit crazy ass?

I'm not sure I remember, is it mentioned in those screenshot messages which you've spammed on the forum about a dozen times?

Want me to post them again, whiner?

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Um, you are telling me that the gook bankteller paid $6,000 to buy TBC? Some financial genius he is. He must be retarded or on the spectrum.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Um, you are telling me that the gook bankteller paid $6,000 to buy TBC? Some financial genius he is. Is he must be retarded or on the spectrum.

Don't know the specifics but that's the number thrown out.

You'll have to ask Flea or Seoulbro if you want more info. They're trying to keep it hush-hush for some oddball reason.