The economy is headed for the shitter so how do we blame a former president thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But the key is

no matter how much the evidence points otherwise it can only be a republican president we blame.

Go

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
*** ignored content ***

someone making themselves wet thinking about me again?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look ---> over there -----> hunter biden's pee pee

maybe that will get rid of this ignored content clown?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think admin wants sign language?

sign-language-deaf.gif

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ignored Content* When Pegging just isn't 'hitting the spot" like it used to, it's time to go big!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I don't understand it, Florida bleeds red and yet has a growing homeless problem, WTF?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Cue the But, but buts!

It can't all be on account of the pegging fad sweeping the State.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Discuss among yourselves.

Did you read it and learn anything?

There is nothing to discuss. Homosexuality means only being attracted to the same sex.

Hetro sex is sex between a man and woman. It CANT be gay.

No matter how outdated and slightly homophobic your views are. The article you posted literally just broke down all the same things I said.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't understand it, Florida bleeds red and yet has a growing homeless problem, WTF?

Cue the But, but buts!

It can't all be on account of the pegging fad sweeping the State.

Probably extra homeless people from the Democrat midwest going down there to escape harsh winters.

They wont be building camps, openly shooting dope and shitting on the streets though. And I doubt DeSantis will start giving them money, drug paraphernalia and decriminalizing theft.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because in leftwing "democracy" other parties arent allowed to protest or exist peacefully.

Unless they keep their views to themselves and do what your party says.

Right?

Shooting that woman was cool because shes a "tRuMptArD".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ignored Content*

Is Stubby still stuttering strenuously walking back his love of pegging statistics??

I dedicate this next song to Pauncho Ken Lee and his Pegstress

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
In all of my 10+ on forums I have never seen another member refer to male genitalia as much as you. Either you are envious or on the verge of coming out.
I mistakenly showed him some of my underwear modeling pics several years ago, he has been obsessed ever since, it was years later when Dove taught him about pegging that he seemed to find some deep inner peace.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is admin still talking about how much cock he sucks?

He wants people and politcains to be jailed for the mild riot on Jan 6th.

All the violent and deadly rioting done and directly incited by dem/prog politcains? No big deal. Biden campaign bailing violent rioters out of jail? Cool.

It's just poor and working class people who suffered and had their lives destroyed.

What gets me is left wing mobs crossing state lines with illegal guns and destroying entire communities and beating innocent citizens to the point of hospitalization isnt a fucking absolute outrage to them. But one of those innocent citizens defending himself against a violent attack IS an outrage.

All those months of destructive violence that did nothing but harm and terrorize innocent people....innocent people who begged for mercy.....not an outrage.

A mild riot at the Capitol that only scared shit bag politcains? THAT is an outrage.

It's scary shit. It really is.

This country wont be able to make ANY progress on any level because we are in a constant fight with people who arent interested in anything besides force and hate. Admin here thinks respecting our freedom and not using the state to force compliance means letting public school teachers pound whatever ideologies and topics they want onto our kids and we have to no say and no right to stop them. Which, BTW, is the state (schools) forcing compliance(brainwashing children).

And PLEASE ASS BOX ME! them. Chipping the sexual boundaries between adults and children and fighting to hide things from parents is the definition of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Its revolting.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He wants people and politcains to be jailed for the mild riot on Jan 6th.

All the violent and deadly rioting done and directly incited by dem/prog politcains? No big deal. Biden campaign bailing violent rioters out of jail? Cool.

It's just poor and working class people who suffered and had their lives destroyed.

What gets me is left wing mobs crossing state lines with illegal guns and destroying entire communities and beating innocent citizens to the point of hospitalization isnt a fucking absolute outrage to them. But one of those innocent citizens defending himself against a violent attack IS an outrage.

All those months of destructive violence that did nothing but harm and terrorize innocent people....innocent people who begged for mercy.....not an outrage.

A mild riot at the Capitol that only scared shit bag politcains? THAT is an outrage.

It's scary shit. It really is.

This country wont be able to make ANY progress on any level because we are in a constant fight with people who arent interested in anything besides force and hate. Admin here thinks respecting our freedom and not using the state to force compliance means letting public school teachers pound whatever ideologies and topics they want onto our kids and we have to no say and no right to stop them. Which, BTW, is the state (schools) forcing compliance(brainwashing children).

And PLEASE ASS BOX ME! them. Chipping the sexual boundaries between adults and children and fighting to hide things from parents is the definition of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Its revolting.
he's still whimpering about that

Jesus, what a pussy that cock licking booty gobbler is