An Claidheam Anam
No troll.

Just been there,seen it,done it.

I've modded-

Trollvalhalla.
Wickedkewl 420
Mosh pit
S/g.

And I've always played,ermm,the bad guy.

And you are doing it well.

No sucking up here.Just calling it as I see it,cause it's a fucker being that mod that everyone hates.

We gave you buttons at Valhalla?

I never got the memo. Oh well. I'm sure you did a good job or I might have noticed.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oddball reason? Like she preyed on an imbacile and fleeced him for 6k? Well done if she did, I just hope he didn't get any of his "clients" to invest in this blue chip adventure.

LMFAO

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yet. You're still here. Funny how that works.

I'm making do with the remains because I'm a resilient motherfucker besides being massively charitable and humble as all fuck...you forum arse cancer...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oddball reason? Like she preyed on an imbacile and fleeced him for 6k? Well done if she did, I just hope he didn't get any of his "clients" to invest in this blue chip adventure.

LMFAO

Wow, what a low life move stealing from someone.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Beer-Bitch and Shit.

Kiss It.
Sabu is to blame...

He will smoke nearly anything available to him, or his own excrement...

20230701-145604.gif

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Well...thanks.

As one flame mod to another. You do understand that as mods we really don't want to disrupt the flow of posting, right? So you also know where I'm coming from when certain posters make us get off our asses and make us turn into the bad guys when we're only protecting the integrity of the forums.

I appreciate you knowing what it's like not being able to placate everyone. The forum will always come first over any one poster including myself.

Once again, I appreciate your kind words.
You're so full of shit even your eyes are brown.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So now that Flynn has pretty much killed off interest in the site what’s next? The shout box comes back ?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bro, the daft bint has been randomly locking me out of threads. Is that what "she" did to you? It's always the same story whenever that fucking shim gets it's hooves on the mod panel.

Did you not post that the I was a "child abuser?" Did you not flame in General Forums?

Stop crying, bitch.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Gotta lay off the Midnight Pineapple Express.
What a movie it was! I recommend it highly. I was thrown into the drunk tank once and I thought that was bad. Nothing like the film. lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you not post that the I was a "child abuser?" Did you not flame in General Forums?

Stop crying, bitch.
You have been lying and making that false accusations to multiple posters over the last 24 hours. You truly think you can just lie and make false accusations and people won't notice what a lying piece of dog shit you are?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bro, the daft bint has been randomly locking me out of threads. Is that what "she" did to you? It's always the same story whenever that fucking shim gets it's hooves on the mod panel.
Yep. Everytime I hurt her feelings I got locked out of the thread and she immediately solicited the support of the autistic cock suckimg fairy to continue crying about me

Lol #winming

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You have been lying and making that false accusations to multiple posters over the last 24 hours. You truly think you can just lie and make false accusations and people won't notice what a lying piece of dog shit you are?
By "flaming" in general, he's referring to my remark about his new car being popular among homos....

Interesting how he considers that an insult.

It just goes to show that these progressive types view homosexuality negatively, they just pretend otherwise, in order to virtue signal and take the moral highground.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By "flaming" in general, he's referring to my remark about his new car being popular among homos....

Interesting how he considers that an insult.

It just goes to show that these progressive types view homosexuality negatively, they just pretend otherwise, in order to virtue signal and take the moral highground.
Deep down they cannot escape the truth about themselves and the disgusting deviance they promote