Christmas Truce on Troll/Flame Boards?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Do you think it's possible for posters to set aside their beefs and have a truce? If they could do it for Christmas during WWI...

Yes, I think it would be easy.

Personally, I have had different people over the years request a truce several times. Not just around Christmas, but different times of the year. And I am always happy to oblige.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, I think it would be easy.

Personally, I have had different people over the years request a truce several times. Not just around Christmas, but different times of the year. And I am always happy to oblige.

Interesting. In theory, it shouldn't be that difficult. In practice, I wonder.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Interesting. In theory, it shouldn't be that difficult. In practice, I wonder.

I am always open for a truce with anyone who asks. And I keep PM info private, so anyone could ask anytime and nobody else has to know about it.

When they start making bald jokes about me, I know the truce is over.

Hahaha!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am always open for a truce with anyone who asks. And I keep PM info private, so anyone could ask anytime and nobody else has to know about it.

When they start making bald jokes about me, I know the truce is over.

Hahaha!!

You make my point. People will restart hostilities with no notice. Or break agreements.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont have beef. I'm just honest and I cant stand bullies. Prowler doesnt share stuff said in PM but we know a few people who do!

Plus these days I really cannot help what my account does.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
what do ALTs do fer Xhristmas ?

What alts are good for:

Entertaining the brats at the kiddie's table, doing the after-dinner washing up, and dragging uncle Cletus to the spare bedroom when he inevitably has too many eggnogs and passes out on the couch.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEHM5KH_o.gif