Christmas 2024

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got an email from Santa. He told me was thinking of Bastard Factory when he sent me this...

GND6XC1.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wrapping presents is folding laundry’s asshole cousin.

Seems a lot of people use the gift bags these days.

I got the guy his digital photo frame and the pics from his ex-wife. It's so nice to have a civil and friendly relationship. We are all entirely all too old to have acrimony like a lot of exes have. My ex-husband was friendly with my current partner. My stepsons couldn't wrap their heads around it. I never said anything beyond, "well, we all get along because we're trying to model civility for the kids (mine)". He said "I get it but..." His words trailed off. He couldn't see it. I have never been assholish enough to tell it like it is..."your mom is a hateful nasty bitch". I think they know, but what can they do...it's their mom.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a 7’ Christmas tree sitting in a bucket of water on my patio that needs to be dealt with.

But the front yard is coming together and Buddy the Elf has made his 2023 debut! I can’t post pics here cause I just don’t know how… but the OP has my permission to share the one I texted her last night.

My neighbors walking their dogs all stopped to chat last night while he was on the ladder putting the finishing touches on the porch. Everyone LOVES Buddy.

Speaking of which… it’s the most wonderful time of the year not having the resident ANGRY ELF around lulz

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a 7’ Christmas tree sitting in a bucket of water on my patio that needs to be dealt with.

But the front yard is coming together and Buddy the Elf has made his 2023 debut! I can’t post pics here cause I just don’t know how… but the OP has my permission to share the one I texted her last night.

My neighbors walking their dogs all stopped to chat last night while he was on the ladder putting the finishing touches on the porch. Everyone LOVES Buddy.

Speaking of which… it’s the most wonderful time of the year not having the resident ANGRY ELF around lulz
Learn to post pics! It's the most fun you can have without laughing...I'll be your guide.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Done!

bxDugJ8.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I ordered a drone last night for my grandson...his from Santa gift. It's here already. I just got home a few minutes ago from his school Christmas performance. Awww, he was so cute.

I am officially done with gifts. Now, it's about the tree...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I ordered a drone last night for my grandson...his from Santa gift. It's here already. I just got home a few minutes ago from his school Christmas performance. Awww, he was so cute.

I am officially done with gifts. Now, it's about the tree...

how was it???

My tree is still on the patio in a bucket :Whaa?:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Awww what did they do?

They sang these two songs, one was bilingual and they clapped, made bell ringing motions, etc to the verses. The other was a jazzy Christmas song I've never heard before and it was cute how they sang, scatted and danced to it.

It was short and sweet.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are Christmas Carolers outside. That's cute. But it's been going on a little too long and it's annoying. They need to shut the fuck up and go away.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it was arranged for the older neighbor lady a couple doors down. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. You know, rather than a random gang of carolers roaming through the neighborhood.