Well okay -- We know Christmas and Easter are reserved for rage but what about Valentines day?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They might come in but assimilation???, hardly.... They are far left usually and expect us to pander to them and once they realize they have found lefty paradise, they never go home.

I dont know about where you are but here in Michigan A LOT of people who immigrated here are having the left due to the sexual shit in schools and the gender ideology.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont know about where you are but here in Michigan A LOT of people who immigrated here are having the left due to the sexual shit in schools and the gender ideology.

America does things FIRST then dumb dumb Aussies follow... so we aren't at your advanced stage on trans issues (unless it is being done behind our backs in secret) but talks are already on here.... Now we have a lefty Prime Minister....and most states are left... We'll have to wait and see BUT the Ukrainian women who have come here think they have struck Christmas everyday of the week.... they'll never go back after seeing how good we have it, accommodation and food-wise.... AND they don't have to work for it.

I can't post the link but one UK woman who took in a Ukranian woman and asked her to do the dishes while she worked to pay for the roof over their heads, screamed slavery.... Said she wasn't going to be a slave.... so the mutt thought by doing a chore she was being used as a slave. The fucking nerve...

Give me a black African refugee any day of the week because they would be at least be grateful they got housed and fed, and they were getting it for free...