All media types will be allowed
NO PI​

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Well, it’s time to get this schmo on the road and run his ass over like a speed bump, and I don’t drive.

Blandscape showing up in this thread will be the equivalent of a jump scare in a B movie. He’s going to use this thread as his own personal sun and orbit around it like a fucking miniature asteroid that couldn’t even light up if it actually did penetrate this atmosphere.

I know your heart isn’t into it. That horrible case of pussyitis has transformed you into a babbling, incoherent idiot and the last time I checked I’ve been co-signing the checks to make you seem relevant on these forums and the last time I actually read a post you made I checked to see if I had a pulse myself or was it time Benzo started hearing my voice in his head too.

Bland, you has dissapoint. There was never any animosity towards somebody that stands there the same way a guy listening to his iPods crossing a street gets flattened by an oncoming car he didn’t see coming. You want to talk worth, but seem to over look your actual worth on these forums.

You, are a spazzing fucktard. You prove it time and time again with marathon posting weak little baby slaps in some uncultured language nobody but you understands. You could post up pictures of rocks and that would be more interesting. Your peak was in the womb because then nobody could hear or read you.

Now, either step up or shove that suppository you call a head back up your ass. I have two more posts to make and neither will be this low quality.

Who’s running? Me or you?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
This shits over.

Don’t ever step up into the big leagues when your nothing but a minor leaguer who can’t hit a curve ball, Bland.