Is there a new flame forum?

Marvin

Factory Bastard
I'm glad that you're not God then. lol
Don't you dare bring God into this! he is the most absentee student in the world's school yet the nigger wants to be teacher to us all?? LIKE FUCK HIM AND YOU!! with lots of attitude and colorful metaphors right up your rudy poo candy ass SON.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In all fairness though this is a troll board so you have to expect offensive content.

Offensive is one thing. Shit that is crossing lines into p3do thinking is different. It's not acceptable. Why equivocate?

This kind of shit pisses me off. You got your pants in a knot when Hugely was here because he didn't want to be friendly with you. Frankly, I don't give to shits about people that don't want to be my friends. Why? Easy, they have every right to not like me. Just like I have every right not to like them.

However, once you start talking about little children sucking someone off, you've gone off the rails. Good god, get some perspective.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't you dare bring God into this! he is the most absentee student in the world's school yet the nigger wants to be teacher to us all?? LIKE FUCK HIM AND YOU!! with lots of attitude and colorful metaphors right up your rudy poo candy ass SON.
So you're one of those closet queens then?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You strike me as a calm and peaceful individual. I'm glad you are here to spread your concern and wisdom. We're all very blessed. *hugs*

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
zVgWPMS.jpeg

No Ped0's/Jokes or inappropriate sexual comments about minors (under age 18)​

I probably should have phrased that differently.

As the caretaker of a retarded child, you need to be aware of certain situations and take precautions.

Better?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
little children sucking someone off

She cannot help herself.

Get control of yourself, Fat @Lily.

One Public Service Announcement designed to help you protect your retarded grandson and you think it is open season to reveal what is always on your deviant minds.

You sick fuck.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
^ desperate

Your lost your opportunity, people.

Call me bald.

It is not any more effective....

But at least there is truth to it....

Now think.

Why is it.

That you are trying.

So.

Hard.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Prolapse aka Prowler can’t even prove he’s ever been with a woman. Someone traced him to some beastly looking chick they claimed looks like Rosie O’Donnell ~ which wouldn’t surprise me if she used to be a man.

What a sick fuck he is.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Murdy

Notice that he's not defending himself? Only a guilty person would do that.

Hahaha!!!

Another strong thinker. Just what this board needs.

Warning the caregiver of a retarded child of the extra dangers retarded children are exposed to is actually a nice thing to do.

Do you think Fat @Lily should just ignore the potential dangers that are out there?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahaha!!!

Another strong thinker. Just what this board needs.

Warning the caregiver of a retarded child of the extra dangers retarded children are exposed to is actually a nice thing to do.

Do you think Fat @Lily should just ignore the potential dangers that are out there?

I think the fat baldheaded weirdo needs to 86 himself from the internet for a decade or 12… for being a total cawk lustoholic with a fetish for all things little boy….

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
One warning post about the dangers posed to children, especially retarded children.

Who would have thought that so many people want to focus on the assault of the child, and not the protection of the child?

To turn a blind eye to the dangers in the world helps nobody.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One warning post about the dangers posed to children, especially retarded children.

Who would have thought that so many people want to focus on the assault of the child, and not the protection of the child?

To turn a blind eye to the dangers in the world helps nobody.
They’re saying you’re one of the dangers