Is there a new flame forum?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I wonder what the Toronto PD is going to think of a retired programmer who works with kids via organized team sports is gonna think of this….

My dial finger is getting itchy.

If you're lucky Toronto PD won't even try to extradite you for filing a false report, harassment, and maybe stalking.

You may want to hold off on any trips to the Great White North for a while, though.

Just in case.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
If you're lucky Toronto PD won't even try to extradite you for filing a false report, harassment, and maybe stalking.

You may want to hold off on any trips to the Great White North for a while, though.

Just in case.
She's got nothing to worry about. Canadian police are laid back and baked a lot.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I've come to the conclusion that Prowler likes to disliked. Should've picked up on it sooner. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just in case.

I would avoid the police. Maybe the organizations where children are involved would be cautious though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s your fucking problem today buddy LMFAO

Instead of wondering why a grown man posts the way The Prowler does, he is concerned about what two women, whom are mothers, think about a pervert.

Because yeah, WE'RE the problem. :Crazy:

This is why women and children are abused around the world. Men stick together no matter what. It's sick.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Instead of wondering why a grown man posts the way The Prowler does, he is concerned about two women, whom are mothers...think about a pervert.

Because yeah, WE'RE the problem. :Crazy:
I meant garritah (: he’s been rather fussy today

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I personally know of some posters on these forums, whom I would never out, that have been victimized. This is not a big community. It's frightening how many predators there are out there.

Being an asshole isn't a disqualifier for being a predator. I actually think they go hand in hand.

I can't say for sure that any of these people are definitely not in that category, yourself included.

From what I've seen though, I'm not convinced it's a concern in Prow's case.

His detractors have been hanging that smear on him based (as far as I can tell) entirely on the fact he doesn't have any kids (that you know of) and *gasp* REFEREES YOUTH SPORTS!

Flimsy. Very flimsy, and weak, and kinda silly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't say for sure that any of these people are definitely not in that category, yourself included.

His detractors have been hanging that smear on him based (as far as I can tell) entirely on the fact he doesn't have any kids (that you know of) and *gasp* REFEREES YOUTH SPORTS!

I didn't take any of that razzing he was saying seriously, until a few days ago.

Ordinary people don't think that way. It's just FUCKING perverse and weird.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

It's OK you can say it, Capon ie kay-pawn

And he frequently asks to "Please Ban Me"

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It seems that people need to read what was said.

I warned that a retarded child is susceptible to being a victim.

Compounded by the fact that his family has a history of obesity (obsession with food), the warning I gave is applicable.

I did not suggest that SSS would ever do anything like that.

That would be a disgusting accusation.

Very serious and definitely crossing a line.

You people should keep that in mind.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I didn't take any of that razzing he was saying seriously, until a few days ago.

Ordinary people don't think that way. It's just FUCKING perverse and weird.

But how do you know he *thinks* that way and isn't just saying perverse and weird shit to get reactions which you and others have provided him in copious amounts?

Does that mean you know what I'm thinking, too?

Prove it:

What color am I thinking of right... now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But how do you know he *thinks* that way and isn't just saying perverse and weird shit to get reactions which you and others have provided him in copious amounts?

Does that mean you know what I'm thinking, too?

Prove it:

What color am I thinking of right... now?

I don't give a fuck what you're thinking. The idea entered his mind, even if it's intended to offend. God man, that's sick.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A man of integrity would apologize for crossing lines.

That is the god damn truth.
Yup, just like Breakfall on discord
Tasteless and insists it’s nothing, fucking filthy pervert