Is there a new flame forum?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
CXb9lqz.gif

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Just record yourself saying "Fucking fucker fucking fuck" and then loop it for half an hour.

Shazam: you have just created a Poofcast.

Minus the weird voice shifts and lewd noises, of course, but nobody needs those anyway.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Surely the crickets singing into the abyss wid be a better ultrasounding soundtrack to my usual unusually spookily 53 minute and 34 second's of optimal despair.

Cracking post G.
What’s a ‘wid’… you gargling a scrotum ?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
And here I go again on my own
Going down the only road I've ever known
Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone
And I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time
But here I go again

:Triggered:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He's much too busy at his new forum. :GiggleBitch:

My scouts tell me that Poofer posts about 15 posts per day.

The site is averaging a little over 400 posts per day, and the average quality is 7.2/10.

It is very promising and I am considering making it my amateur site. Which would mean you would not see me around here very often, if at all.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
My scouts tell me that Poofer posts about 15 posts per day.

The site is averaging a little over 400 posts per day, and the average quality is 7.2/10.

It is very promising and I am considering making it my amateur site. Which would mean you would not see me around here very often, if at all.
Don’t tell us, show us.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Kang didn't even PM me the link to his new digs, I'm dejected and confused... by all the drugs and booze my liver can('t) handle. So what?

Lame girlfriend now too. At least your mediocre half doesn't constantly fucking text and call you 26 hours a day; mine is young. Garitty, remind me of how debilitating old age really is -- you've been candid about that before. I need to know the age I should be before I stop voting for myself every four years. No need to lie or exaggerate, just elaborate.

How about we host a Battle Royale down here -- no pesky rules or stips, no genuine tag team allies until their usefulness evaporates as predictably as Trump's. Well, I guess that would be suspected of me at all times...

SSS
- Because you know I don't like you.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The debilities of age (full stop) are as variable as Poppy's forum handles. One dude might still be mentally sharp and physically capable well into his eighties, and the next dude might be #GenocideJoeBiden the poor fragile bastard.

Personally I've noticed a few things like it being easier to pull a muscle and it's WAY easier to put on a little weight in the ol' stomach area, but overall I don't really *feel* that much different.

As always I fart in the general direction of anything 'flame' adjacent but if you want to call me a motherfucker just do it.

If it helps I can assure ya that you won't be the first or even the hundred and first.