Is there a new flame forum?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
WBLaZv4.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe Gary should have King Martini dub his political youtube videos...that would make them more entertaining because Gary has a very bland voice, Gary also slowly spins back and forth in his chair during all those videos which is distracting for the viewer.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe Gary should have King Martini dub his political youtube videos...that would make them more entertaining because Gary has a very bland voice, Gary also slowly spins back and forth in his chair during all those videos which is distracting for the viewer.
I agree, but with the added proviso that Benny Hill’s theme music plays in the background.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Sorry if your ADHD prevents you from hearing the content instead of triggering your concussed goldfish attention span to reach for the fidget spinner and/or the Back button.

Okay that's a lie... I'm not sorry. lulz

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
VitriLOL is pure ASMR, Poppymeer

I never claimed to be one of nature's born orators but I'm still growing into my role as a social media curmudgeon.

One must walk before one can crawl and apparently one must rock one's chair back and forth before one can develop a more statesmanlike video persona.

As for the voice...
...I hope to improve insofar as cadence and intonation are concerned but I fear the accent is here to stay.

Heh

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I never claimed to be one of nature's born orators but I'm still growing into my role as a social media curmudgeon.

One must walk before one can crawl and apparently one must rock one's chair back and forth before one can develop a more statesmanlike video persona.

As for the voice...
...I hope to improve insofar as cadence and intonation are concerned but I fear the accent is here to stay.

Heh
Are we making any progress on the lisp?