Is there a new flame forum?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"Hey your grandson will suck a dick for a cookie"

Hey that's only a precautionary statement, so you LEARN.

Obviously.

Why anyone who is a caregiver of a child would take it any other way is quite odd.

I have given other analogies, like "Look both ways before you cross the road."

It is not accusing anyone. It is not harming anyone to be aware of dangers.

It is just really illogical to react the way you did.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
A man of integrity would apologize for crossing lines.

That is the god damn truth.

And if he doesn't?
Are you going to hound him with your own vile accusations and insinuations for all time?

Hey, do what you gotta do, but you should know that doesn't make you much better than.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And if he doesn't?
Are you going to hound him with your own vile accusations and insinuations for all time?

Hey, do what you gotta do, but you should know that doesn't make you much better than.

Oh yeah, I am better than people that post about child sexual exploitation and if you don't know that, you're not well yourself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Saying my grandson would suck a dick for a cookie insinuates nothing. Nothing at all.

Though I continue to read how it's my job to make sure he's not abused by predators. It's our fault, not the sick fucks of the world.

It's always on women to make sure nothing happens. And mne, well, they need to have their fun and are above reproach in seeking it...whether it's to post filth or act on filth...men are just so innocent.

Certainly above reproach.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
When did I become a caregiver of any child?

@Murdy @Admin. those of you who know me better. Can you tell me when this happened?

Your grandson is kind, smart, creative, and absolute perfection. I’ve only ever heard you say that you can’t talk because he is visiting when I call.

But this is besides the point. He didn’t just attack you, he attacked the child directly about his being mentally challenged and the cringe dick sucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME! comment.

It’s so fucking cringe he will be on ignore indefinitely after this dies down.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your grandson is kind, smart, creative, and absolute perfection. I’ve only ever heard you say that you can’t talk because he is visiting when I call.

But this is besides the point. He didn’t just attack you, he attacked the child directly about his being mentally challenged and the cringe dick sucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME! comment.

It’s so fucking cringe he will be on ignore indefinitely after this dies down.

He is figuratively my heart's very beat outside of my body. I would freaking die for him if I had to, easily.

This shit is so utterly vile, I can't express how offensive it is...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Though I continue to read how it's my job to make sure he's not abused by predators.

As a caregiver, it is your responsibility to protect the kid from dangers.

It's our fault, not the sick fucks of the world.

The sick fucks who would harm children should be punished and controlled. I might even argue that killing them is an acceptable course of action.

If a caregiver neglects to protect children (I mean, when they can...when it is reasonable that they can) then that would be their fault, yes. But there was no implication that you are neglectful intended.

It's always on women to make sure nothing happens.

I did not mention anything about gender roles. I think some of your baggage is being exposed...

And mne, well, they need to have their fun and are above reproach in seeking it...whether it's to post filth or act on filth...men are just so innocent.

This is not a women versus men thing.

Try not to go off on tangents like that. It will only cloud the real issue: Protecting vulnerable children.

he attacked the child directly about his being mentally challenged

Look, I am not well-versed in politically correct terminology. If "retarded" is a bad word...just replace it with "mentally challenged".

But, and I really hope you did not mean this, @Murdy, but if you meant that calling a kid "mentally challenged" is an attack, then you need to sort your little pea brain out because in this day and age we all should have learned to love and respect mentally challenged people and to not stigmatize their condition.