French singer Juliette Gréco (93) passed away

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Skin's voting for Trump. Skin is voting for American interests, not globalist, Communist interests. And you know what? Since the Democrats are going to cheat, so are we Republicans. Skin is going to vote for Trump thousands of times, and Skin isn't going to let the Communist-friendly USPS carry those ballots. Skin is going to deliver them to his local polling place. Ballot harvesting isn't a friend only to the Communists.
Good for you!

Enjoy your jail time :devil1:
Why bother entertaining that commie sympathizer?

As they used to say on old yahoo - Don't feed the trolls.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Skin's voting for Trump. Skin is voting for American interests, not globalist, Communist interests. And you know what? Since the Democrats are going to cheat, so are we Republicans. Skin is going to vote for Trump thousands of times, and Skin isn't going to let the Communist-friendly USPS carry those ballots. Skin is going to deliver them to his local polling place. Ballot harvesting isn't a friend only to the Communists.
Good for you!

He is an entertaining troll... As long as I have fun, I might feed this troll. Don't you have to laugh every time he comes u with "arguments"? I do!

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Good for you!

He is an entertaining troll... As long as I have fun, I might feed this troll. Don't you have to laugh every time he comes u with "arguments"? I do!
Oh Sure thing - Foreskinoshrivel is a cut rate troll worthy of all our attention.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Good for you!

Oh Sure thing - Foreskinoshrivel is a cut rate troll worthy of all our attention.
Nope, he is not worth the attention, but still entertaining