OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Open carry!

They need to know fear!!!!!

Hell, even dude that did that shit in Buffalo, did it cause of "cuck laws". He knew folks would be unarmed.

I highly doubt he would of done it, in a grocery store full of armed Patriots!!!!!!

:Whooot:

unless everyone does it, open carry makes u a target
concealed carry, legal or not. just do it

I cant conceal my guns lol. Cant even fit 'em in the glove box lolol.

People RESPECT me when they see my Big Iron on my hip!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Open carry!

Hell, even dude that did that shit in Buffalo, did it cause of "cuck laws". He knew folks would be unarmed.

I highly doubt he would of done it, in a grocery store full of armed Patriots!!!!!!

I've never shot a 45 Colt. Always been curious how it compares with 45ACP, 357 mag, and 44 mag.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Open carry!

what that big dirty harry gun? too much lol

get a compact auto, while u still can

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Open carry!

Them punks aint got the cahones to make my day lol.

Yeah, I wanted a .38, I like revolvers. .38 what my mom had. Or a .380 if I HAD to get a semi lol. Lately all is fucked on supply and price.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Open carry!

Yeah, I wanted a .38, I like revolvers. .38 what my mom had. Or a .380 if I HAD to get a semi lol. Lately all is fucked on supply and price.

get a glock 43 and call it a day

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Open carry!

Never seen one. Sound big lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Gun laws work in countries where at least 90% of the population can be considered decent, mentally sound and with civilized behavior.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Open carry!

Never seen one. Sound big lol.

its not, trust me. google it

order it with night sights tho, save u time and money

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm a big fan of the S&W M&P series. They naturally point great for me. I can take one and hit the center of the target without using the sights from 10 yards away. I also like the H&K's, especially the paddle mag release they incorporate in the trigger guard.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
e9414de0a4dc7666.jpeg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More people are gonna die from guns in the Land of the Free over the coming months.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe with a little luck you fuckers would eventually kill each other, and the good people of the USA would have a good chance at civility.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I agree we should be able to open carry HOWEVER.....we would need to be trained to make sure no one can run up and disarm you.

That's my concern about open carry and I would probably conceal to prevent that.

But yep....I agree.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
More people are gonna die from guns in the Land of the Free over the coming months.

I doubt that Joe.

However more people would die from gun violence and also from violent attacks and rape if the people were disarmed.

All the thousands of probably millions of defensive gun use incidents ......and those will become rape and murder stats if guns are taken.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meh... We have open carry here in the state of Michigan. Not many people open carry tho because it's heavily restricted. Most people who do are trying to provoke law enforcement and test them on the law to see if they'll fuck up or not. It's also used as a political statement. When I walk out my door it's not like a scene out of the old west or anything like that LOL.. Open carry has been legal here since 1991 (I believe) and I've seen maybe a handful of people that openly carry guns where I live.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you get a chance, Blaze.. Look on youtube ... Many vids of people open carrying and law enforcement being called... Very interesting when the cops don't know the law and are schooled by the gun carrier LOL ..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meh... We have open carry here in the state of Michigan. Not many people open carry tho because it's heavily restricted. Most people who do are trying to provoke law enforcement and test them on the law to see if they'll fuck up or not. It's also used as a political statement. When I walk out my door it's not like a scene out of the old west or anything like that LOL.. Open carry has been legal here since 1991 (I believe) and I've seen maybe a handful of people that openly carry guns where I live.

And you can be charged with brandishing too. Michigan has some wacky gun laws. We conceal carry - when we carry. It's not like I take the gun with me when I'm running errands. I live in a very safe area of the state where pretty much everyone is armed lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you get a chance, Blaze.. Look on youtube ... Many vids of people open carrying and law enforcement being called... Very interesting when the cops don't know the law and are schooled by the gun carrier LOL ..

Lol, I've seen some lol. It is indeed awesome to see law enforcement getting schooled lol.

If I had a smaller pistol, and if I didnt need a permit, I would prolly conceal carry everywhere.

I dont like those permits. I shouldnt need a permit, for something that is my right. Not only that, but there have been multiple instances, where cities decide to publish that information, on who has a permit. THEN, criminals know where to get guns, when the owner aint home. Criminal Antifa might even show up at your door, to protest against your right to have a gun.

I'll pass on those permits.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Packing a gun around has got to be one of the stupidest things ever. Like add 20 more things to worry about every day. I choose to worry about simple, but civilized things, which board shorts to paddle out in? Which beach bar are we attending for lunch? Margaritas or Rum Tonics @ 5:00. Beer batter, or grill my fish tacos? My good night dooby on the terrace. A gun, and all the worries that go along with them, has gotta be the biggest pain in the ass. Why? Certainly doesn’t make your dick bigger.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Open carry!

Why, so you can shoot your foot off, or worse?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Packing a gun around has got to be one of the stupidest things ever. Like add 20 more things to worry about every day. I choose to worry about simple, but civilized things, which board shorts to paddle out in? Which beach bar are we attending for lunch? Margaritas or Rum Tonics @ 5:00. Beer batter, or grill my fish tacos? My good night dooby on the terrace. A gun, and all the worries that go along with them, has gotta be the biggest pain in the ass. Why? Certainly doesn’t make your dick bigger.
It's a personal choice, Seamajor.. like everything should be. Don't be so judgemental about people who own guns, ffs. lol. I own guns but choose to keep mine in my home for self-defense. Got a .22 rifle for the pesky groundhog that tries to undermine my barn out back and also I have coyotes in the area that would love to have one of my 3 dogs as a snack LOL.. I live alone in the burbs of Detroit, so yeah.. I sleep securely with a loaded 9 by my bedside. I've never had to use it and hope I never do. Not all people live your lifestyle, so don't be so quick to hate ;)

DDT

Factory Bastard
I would normally agree with you. Now, just as I, you don't live in the US.

I have seen enough Nigger behaviour in shitholes like Chicago, Detroit, New York, LA, and even in Toronto now, where I can't blame people for wanting to pack a heater.

I don't deal with those niggers, and neither do you. But if you had to, maybe it would be a good option to have? If I could pack a heater now, legally, I wouldn't, as there would be very little need to...

In some nigger infested US shithole? You fucking bet I'd pack if I could!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a personal choice, Seamajor.. like everything should be. Don't be so judgemental about people who own guns, ffs. lol. I own guns but choose to keep mine in my home for self-defense. Got a .22 rifle for the pesky groundhog that tries to undermine my barn out back and also I have coyotes in the area that would love to have one of my 3 dogs as a snack LOL.. I live alone in the burbs of Detroit, so yeah.. I sleep securely with a loaded 9 by my bedside. I've never had to use it and hope I never do. Not all people live your lifestyle, so don't be so quick to hate ;)

I reread Sea's posts and still can't see where he says "people who own guns." I do, however, see where he said "packing a gun around."

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I reread Sea's posts and still can't see where he says "people who own guns." I do, however, see where he said "packing a gun around."
It was this last line that suggested he was including home use "My good night dooby on the terrace. A gun, and all the worries that go along with them, has gotta be the biggest pain in the ass." . Unless he was talking about someone else's terrace?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This makes you lucky, Sea. This isnt the reality for everyone. A single mother in Detroit doesnt have this laid back and safe lifestyle.

I dont have guns to make my dick bigger. I have them because the vast amount of violent crimes against women is committed by men. You've probably had to worry about even a quarter of the stuff women have to be constantly aware of.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am sorry you feel you have to live like that. I would make some changes to eliminate the need for a gun, ammo, training, worrying about inquiring children, etc. No thanks.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am sorry you feel you have to live like that. I would make some changes to eliminate the need for a gun, ammo, training, worrying about inquiring children, etc. No thanks.
I respect that! We live in 2 different places.... I just wish you wouldn't judge me on my decision... :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No judgement. Just a ton of responsibilities that go along with gun ownership. What if an acquaintance steals it and commits a crime, and the gun is registered to you? No biggie?