Fuck libs and the "Republicans" who don't say "fuck libs"

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
TLDR, What's this thread about?

126956c16fb1f81733607ec45b260a2ba46bdeda.jpg
It's not about black guys gathering in a shower to rape some noodle neck freak like you to within an inch of his life so it's nothing that would interest you. Faggot
Wazza matter Lil Punky, did they laugh at you again at Weight Watchers last night?
I've never had a lib pussy laugh at me in real life. Yall faint hearted sissys never seem to want these problems
tenor.gif

Bwahahaha!
did someone tell you my ankles taste just like cock or something?
Dance lil monkey, dance!

tenor.gif
suck little faggot, suck.
tenor.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's incredible these people haven't figured out they are on the side of those they think they oppose.

Shall we congratulate the BLM cofounders newest million dollar home purchase? Shes got a nice collection. Right off the backs of fools like these and the poor.
It isn't new. Jesse Jackson was doing this shit before MLK's body was cold. Sharpton was worse. BLM is just the modern version of an old scam. And just look at how they attack blacks who see through it like Ms. Owens or Justice Thomas.

You fools love Trump for his blatant grifting, but if you so much as suspect a liberal of grifting (even without evidence of any kind) you lose your shit. The hypocrisy is strong in the QAINTs.

Not so much Lotus, you are projecting here.

I have given specific facts regarding why I voted for Trump.

It's more like, you guys ONLY care about lies, gifting, et et when it's a republican.

Also you guys dont ever give reasonable facts about why you think he is a "grifter". You just say he lies, we are stupid "partisan hacks". Which really applies to you guys but none of you make the slightest effort to see where anyone is coming from or question anything the left claims.

All the horrible disgusting shit being done now that the status quo was restored.....and you guys show no care or outrage about it, but you guys still trash Trump and those who voted for him.

Kinda bad look for those who claim to be so caring.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's incredible these people haven't figured out they are on the side of those they think they oppose.

Shall we congratulate the BLM cofounders newest million dollar home purchase? Shes got a nice collection. Right off the backs of fools like these and the poor.
It isn't new. Jesse Jackson was doing this shit before MLK's body was cold. Sharpton was worse. BLM is just the modern version of an old scam. And just look at how they attack blacks who see through it like Ms. Owens or Justice Thomas.

You fools love Trump for his blatant grifting, but if you so much as suspect a liberal of grifting (even without evidence of any kind) you lose your shit. The hypocrisy is strong in the QAINTs.

It's more like, you guys ONLY care about lies, gifting, et et when it's a republican.

Also you guys dont ever give reasonable facts about why you think he is a "grifter". You just say he lies, we are stupid "partisan hacks". Which really applies to you guys but none of you make the slightest effort to see where anyone is coming from or question anything the left claims.

All the horrible disgusting shit being done now that the status quo was restored.....and you guys show no care or outrage about it, but you guys still trash Trump and those who voted for him.

Is that big red L on your forehead a tattoo?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is that big red L on your forehead a tattoo?

No, you homofucksocket.

Put the mirror down and TRY to understand my post this time.