Fuck libs and the "Republicans" who don't say "fuck libs"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck Ds and Rs and all Ds and Rs who defend their parties' utter bullshit.

Deport, I pray for you that this is just a long troll. If it's not, you're well and truly fucked up.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
And this lib scum

Deport, I pray for you that this is just a long troll. If it's not, you're well and truly fucked up.

When He came down that escalator, it was a troall for me, but the years after that, seeing how hard He tried and how much He was hated by the elites and how unfairly He was treated made me love the President that troll became.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
And this lib scum

When He came down that escalator, it was a troall for me, but the years after that, seeing how hard He tried and how much He was hated by the elites and how unfairly He was treated made me love the President that troll became.
Well, I don't love the troll you've become.
Go back to the old troll - at least it had an occasional point, intelligence and some wit.
This one is just run-of-the-mill tardation which is already well accounted for here.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
And this lib scum

Go back to the old troll - at least it had an occasional point, intelligence and some wit.
This one is just run-of-the-mill tardation which is already well accounted for here.

TRUMP showed me there is moar to life than pissing off folks online.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And this lib scum

Cheating to get rich?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
And this lib scum

Cheating to get rich?

Your own sources repeatedly say he lost money being President. We are not talking about what He was, but what He has become.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And this lib scum

Cheating to get rich?

Your own sources repeatedly say he lost money being President. We are not talking about what He was, but what He has become.

He's spent his entire life grifting.

What are my sources?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
TLDR, What's this thread about?

126956c16fb1f81733607ec45b260a2ba46bdeda.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is a good chance Trump won't be around in 2024 because running would require him to release a whole host of financial information which could be used against him in criminal and civil lawsuits. I personally expect him to continue chiming in and grifting around the edges but it seems unlikely he will actually run again.

Frankly, Ron DeSantis would make a far better nominee.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's incredible these people haven't figured out they are on the side of those they think they oppose.

Shall we congratulate the BLM cofounders newest million dollar home purchase? Shes got a nice collection. Right off the backs of fools like these and the poor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And this lib scum

Cheating to get rich?

That doesnt matter.

All these people do is parrot whatever bullshit the corporate media and social media propagandist tell them.

They stick to insults and projection. Hyperpartisan extremism.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is a good chance Trump won't be around in 2024 because running would require him to release a whole host of financial information which could be used against him in criminal and civil lawsuits. I personally expect him to continue chiming in and grifting around the edges but it seems unlikely he will actually run again.

He definitely won't run again. He expected to make bank off of being POTUS, and instead, a lot of people who were formerly suckered into putting his name on their shit won't ever do that again, so he's stuck with his penny ante grifts. He's got to turn to the Floriduh crowd and the Bible Belt morons who think he's a Christian to keep doling out their money to him for no good reason. LMAO. He's pathetic.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
It's incredible these people haven't figured out they are on the side of those they think they oppose.

Shall we congratulate the BLM cofounders newest million dollar home purchase? Shes got a nice collection. Right off the backs of fools like these and the poor.
It isn't new. Jesse Jackson was doing this shit before MLK's body was cold. Sharpton was worse. BLM is just the modern version of an old scam. And just look at how they attack blacks who see through it like Ms. Owens or Justice Thomas.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He definitely won't run again. He expected to make bank off of being POTUS, and instead, a lot of people who were formerly suckered into putting his name on their shit won't ever do that again, so he's stuck with his penny ante grifts. He's got to turn to the Floriduh crowd and the Bible Belt morons who think he's a Christian to keep doling out their money to him for no good reason. LMAO. He's pathetic.
Lady, only a loon like you would think someone like me believes Trump is a holy Christian. For the 10,000 time, Trump was the far, far, far lesser of two evils and he turned out much better than I had hoped for!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And this lib scum

Exactly.

I was kinda indifferent to him in the first year or so too. But when the scum on the left started pouring their nonstop hate on the guy I knew he was doing something right.

Leftists are fucking diseased rodents that need to be put down

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's not about black guys gathering in a shower to rape some noodle neck freak like you to within an inch of his life so it's nothing that would interest you. Faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's not about black guys gathering in a shower to rape some noodle neck freak like you to within an inch of his life so it's nothing that would interest you. Faggot
Wazza matter Lil Punky, did they laugh at you again at Weight Watchers last night?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wazza matter Lil Punky, did they laugh at you again at Weight Watchers last night?
I've never had a lib pussy laugh at me in real life. Yall faint hearted sissys never seem to want these problems

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've never had a lib pussy laugh at me in real life. Yall faint hearted sissys never seem to want these problems

Id laugh in your fat face in a heart beat Stubby. Creepy Dwarf

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It isn't new. Jesse Jackson was doing this shit before MLK's body was cold. Sharpton was worse. BLM is just the modern version of an old scam. And just look at how they attack blacks who see through it like Ms. Owens or Justice Thomas.

You fools love Trump for his blatant grifting, but if you so much as suspect a liberal of grifting (even without evidence of any kind) you lose your shit. The hypocrisy is strong in the QAINTs.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

Bwahahaha!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Bwahahaha!
did someone tell you my ankles taste just like cock or something?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

Bwahahaha!
Dance lil monkey, dance!

tenor.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Bwahahaha!
Dance lil monkey, dance!

tenor.gif
suck little faggot, suck.