giphy.gif

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We're all relly luckdy to be here right now

with me .
Because I might not be here youknow .. id rove my Bike drunked to get Zig Zags hahaha broke mah kickstand

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
122687360_978100679376029_792172096099927652_o.jpg
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

What a glorious backyard!

Put a couple engine blocks there and it's a perfect place to do a remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

Hey man it was the day to take the propane heaters out of storage and pull up the garden .. fixed up the pizza oven a bit today .. see it there in the back ?? that place is a literal paradise of vegetables and weed and guess what ... no Brazilian niggers to ruin the day :rightON:
Put some plants and fish in that pond brah!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Put a couple engine blocks there and it's a perfect place to do a remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

Hey man it was the day to take the propane heaters out of storage and pull up the garden .. fixed up the pizza oven a bit today .. see it there in the back ?? that place is a literal paradise of vegetables and weed and guess what ... no Brazilian niggers to ruin the day :rightON:

There was
0 degrees tonite .. fishes freeze no heater and plants seem to be a tad sensitive TO THE COLD !! strangest thing

:Confused3:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
QUOTE="rancidmilko, post: 142550, member: 218"]
no Brazilian niggers to ruin the day :rightON:

Only the average American ones then?

Ya know, lately, ours have been behaving better than yours

Canadian ! :FuckYeah:

and obviously NOT as sensitive as you
hrmph.gif
good day sir

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

There was
0 degrees tonite .. fishes freeze no heater and plants seem to be a tad sensitive TO THE COLD !! strangest thing

:Confused3:
White Cloud Mountain Minnows will handle the cold. We got down to 2 degrees Celsius with no problem. Chuck in a small heater during the coldest times to keep it from freezing. They’re awesome little fish that grow to around 1.5”.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lot's of cool fish
Just don't want to be out there maintaining a heater and pump in the cold ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lot's of cool fish
Just don't want to be out there maintaining a heater and pump in the cold ...
A small pump for flow and aeration and heater won’t reflect on your electrical bill as the wattage is really low. If you attach a small tube to the submersible pump and redirect it back over a flat rock to create a mini waterfall, will ensure adequate aeration. Small solar pumps are also available for under $100.00.

Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's not the $$ .. I just shut it down in winter
It's a summer hobby of mine, no one is out there enjoying the day in minus 40 wind chill brah .

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
AstroPink is meh, Dragon Stout is good stuff

Astro is hit and miss as with any weed brand out there but the hits are often and consistent ..There Pink Goo is why I smoke weed ..

yeah I got a buddy going on about it too.. funny you mentioned the Goo..

not a real pink guy myself since it seems theres 4 new strains a week and Toronto is a pink kush city..

haha .. lots out there Stinky check out loudcloudsca on insta .. local place and their shit looks out of this world.. there site, not so hot so linking up would be better thru insta since their true quads must sell out to fast to put em up.. They state they have the best pink and back it up with a high time feature..

I havnt personally went there yet but they are next when I wanna reload and thats if I can charm em enough..

go to the growers and figure out whos distributing, these bags are mostly for flash when you can skip the flare and grab the same shit before it..

ya blah blah.. but this is your thread .. so..

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey if your digging packaging and Im raining on your parade, try Big Boss, their packs are comic strip episodes.. Heard they were gunna work with CAFE out here to make deliveries..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dude Big Boss is just horrible
Like you said they find a grower and get little cute mylar bags and call it a cool name .. weed is hit and miss and astro is the most consistent .I'm on insta ALOT looking for weed ..I'm a TRUE QUAD HUNTER .. I spend $400 a week looking for it and when I find it I buy a QP Magic smoke Tom Ford Fucking killer ... magic smoke VS bags are PRIMO Ganja just amazing quality ... I buy from the reputable Hillside Pharm they are fucking awesome .. that's about the only BC outlet I use

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
THC percentages?
It all looks good.
I find 22%THC Indie is key. More puts you out, less gives only mild buzz. But I'm not a head either. Two hits I'm fine.