the-rat-tail-photo-u1
I would cut that cunt off just to witness the reaction! Lol

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good damn it. I kept the traps baited and set just in case and today one of the traps had a juvenile rat dead in it. I thought for sure it was just the one but maybe she had babies before she got trapped? Just to be sure I popped the hood of the Camry and sure enough a rodent had started pulling more of the firewall blanket material out and was trying to make a nest.

I am so angry. I am going nuclear on this fuckers buying glue traps, spring traps, and poison bait to put all around the yard and garage.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Inspecting all around the garage I found some rat droppings by the water heater and behind the extra fridge we have in the garage. I also see the holes cut through the wall to allow the water pipes to go to and from the water heater may have just enough extra space to allow a rodent entry that way. I will be covering those holes up with aluminum mesh and held in place by silicon sealant.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good damn it. I kept the traps baited and set just in case and today one of the traps had a juvenile rat dead in it. I thought for sure it was just the one but maybe she had babies before she got trapped? Just to be sure I popped the hood of the Camry and sure enough a rodent had started pulling more of the firewall blanket material out and was trying to make a nest.

I am so angry. I am going nuclear on this fuckers buying glue traps, spring traps, and poison bait to put all around the yard and garage.

Take it easy, Elmer, you'll have a coronary.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You should try the trail cameras if you have any spares kicking around.

Just for some cool footage if they do come back.