Funding Both Sides: How Jewish Money Controls British Politics

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I was hoping for an honest, civilised discussion.

Since when have you ever, ever, ever decided to have an honest, civilized discussion with me? Not once, pal. Not one single time have you ever demonstrated an actual desire to have that. Stop lying.
He pines to be a Monkey in the Zoo, where he could jerk off all day and throw poop at visitors.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If you're feeling cheated because you think the joos control everything, instead of blubbering about it everyday, and adopting the personae of an Incel, why don't you just convert? to Judaism? Then you'll be a member

Why don't you just die of AIDS and get out of my thread, you worthless fucking spammer?

Is that how you promote honest, civilized discussion? You remind me of Dove, insulting lefties every time she posts, and then whinging about how mean they are to her.

Oh please, Aidsman is a mindless lefty troll.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If you're feeling cheated because you think the joos control everything, instead of blubbering about it everyday, and adopting the personae of an Incel, why don't you just convert? to Judaism? Then you'll be a member

Why don't you just die of AIDS and get out of my thread, you worthless fucking spammer?

Is that how you promote honest, civilized discussion? You remind me of Dove, insulting lefties every time she posts, and then whinging about how mean they are to her.

If that is the case why do I trigger you into a near catatonic state?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hmmmm. What are you? Let me tell you. You are a mindless Nazi troll.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Since when have you ever, ever, ever decided to have an honest, civilized discussion with me? Not once, pal. Not one single time have you ever demonstrated an actual desire to have that. Stop lying.

Bullshit. You get triggered as hell whenever Jews are under scrutiny and lash out at whoever is doing it.

You're incapable of having a rational, civilised discussion on the subject.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

powned

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bullshit. You get triggered as hell whenever Jews are under scrutiny and lash out at whoever is doing it.

You're incapable of having a rational, civilised discussion on the subject.

When you post alt-right propaganda rather than actual facts, you are not attempting to have an honest, civilized discussion, tool.

And my posting facts back at you is not me being "triggered." SMH

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Muh holoc$$$t needed pics of battery hens
gOpXGVJ.jpg

x9pHIiZ.jpg

qAxOww4.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You don’t know?

Come on Semen, you Jews take nepotism to absurd levels and essentially behave like a militant, tribal cabal...

Hence why terms such as "International Jewry" exist.

Ive been around Scouse for some time. He is one dedicated nazi. Sad he wasn’t around when Hitler was around. I know he would have enjoyed opening the valves. After that, sparking The fire, and breathing in human corpses being cooked, and becoming ash. Bet he would have enjoyed that. The part I don’t get, is now blaming Jews for personal misfortunes, or social misfortunes. Scouse knows I’m not a Jew. I am involved with a very lovely Jewish women. Jews have been persecuted through out history, including genocide. Many do have lots of money, and power. There must be a correlation

I thought you said your mother was Jewish?

And no, I wouldn't get high from or enjoy breathing in the smell of burning corpses ffs....

I just want a frank and honest discussion about Jews and Jewish influence to be addressed in the mainstream political realm, but of course it never is, because of teh Hollowco$$t and "anti-Semitism".

I have learnEd a lot about about Jews. Thought about converting. Almost did it. Decided not to. I just don’t see them, the same way as you. Anyway, we all have strong feeling about certain things. Happy New Year.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When you post alt-right propaganda rather than actual facts, you are not attempting to have an honest, civilized discussion, tool.

Ok, which part of the article do you wish to debunk?

The floor is yours......

Do you remember the other day when you posted a meme about Jews being the CEOs of all the companies involved with Covid? And I posted links to the staff of all those companies? The links included all of the non-Jews at the top of all those companies. Did you read those links? Those are the kinds of evidence I expect. The whole story, not your cherry picked version.

I am not going to do more of that research for you. It takes more time than memes. When you start posting complete facts, and not cherry picked facts that support your world view, I will be happy to have an honest discussion with you. I cannot have an honest discussion with someone who uses propaganda, repeatedly, to introduce topics. You are the worst offender. The worst.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ok, which part of the article do you wish to debunk?

The floor is yours......

Do you remember the other day when you posted a meme about Jews being the CEOs of all the companies involved with Covid? And I posted links to the staff of all those companies? The links included all of the non-Jews at the top of all those companies. Did you read those links? Those are the kinds of evidence I expect. The whole story, not your cherry picked version.

I am not going to do more of that research for you. It takes more time than memes. When you start posting complete facts, and not cherry picked facts that support your world view, I will be happy to have an honest discussion with you. I cannot have an honest discussion with someone who uses propaganda, repeatedly, to introduce topics. You are the worst offender. The worst.

Yes and I told you to Google all the names listed in the meme I posted, because they all checked out.

I've never said that it's ALL Jews, just that there's a vastly disproportionate amount involved, a fact which you repeatedly refuse to acknowledge or address.