Funny, the Indian guy at the Indian restaurant

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Who is worried about that?

We have people all over this country who do not speak English hardly at all. It's been that way for years.
Iknow right? I have a 3 minute wait times at my local ER during a deluge of death and destruction at the hands of a really brutal sneeze and she thinks I Have time to worry about the English language being mutilated by bastards?

lol
^^^Speaking of the devil.
Am I your personal Satan?

Do you wish to suck my cock by Lava light while I pitchfork the back of your neck?

You faggot?
I admit, you are a good dancer.

PLmJ.gif
Do you fantasize on midget bukakke? you know, when no one else is around?

I can tell how lonely you are!
While you're here 24 hours a day gnawing at my ankles?

lol
thisisamerica1.jpg

you-suck-dick-we-all-know-com-13973630.png

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm sure America is the ONLY country that has residents who want the main language to stay the main language.

So is there is any legislation or policy to ban other languages or are we just mad people are allowed to have bad attitudes?

I'm SURE Admin thinks he is so much better and open minded....when he is 100 times worse. You can talk to people who just find other languages annoying.

God forbid we should want borders, language and culture ... we're heretics

But it's ok to flash little girls in WI spa's, ain't that right admin?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure America is the ONLY country that has residents who want the main language to stay the main language.

So is there is any legislation or policy to ban other languages or are we just mad people are allowed to have bad attitudes?

I'm SURE Admin thinks he is so much better and open minded....when he is 100 times worse. You can talk to people who just find other languages annoying.

We aren't even allowed to have other parties as far as these people are concerned.

Tresspass on the Capitol on the wrong side of politics and you go to jail for months.

Burn down neighborhoods on the left? You are a protester and you get bailed out.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

....and he moves the goal posts, while sobbing violently.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

We aren't even allowed to have other parties as far as these people are concerned.
I have never see a "party"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and he puts the cock in his mouth while moaning endearingly

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You seen a lot of cock tho.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm SURE Admin thinks he is so much better and open minded....when he is 100 times worse. You can talk to people who just find other languages annoying.(I assume)
0*4w9iSoin6u0J4mHm.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Let me try to be more clear. I know you often struggle understanding my points.

For people so insanely intolerant of other Americans who have different views and opinions politically.... you dont really have a right complaining about random ass people who complain about foreign languages.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
we called for delivery didn't know what "Frango tikka masala" was. He only understood when I asked for "Chicken tikka masala." The guy doesn't speak Portuguese. When we went to pick up, there was a Portuguese couple picking up their order and they had to speak to him in English. I had a Pakistani taxi driver once who didn't speak Portuguese, but spoke English.

And people are worried about English getting overwhelmed by other languages. LMAO.
What is this??

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

We have people all over this country who do not speak English hardly at all. It's been that way for years.

Yeah, and a lot of people bitch and moan about it. There are some screechers on this forum who claim the English language is going to die out. That's a laugh. Not in the lifetime of anyone here, or any of our kids or grandkids, that's for sure.

But the point was, I just thought it was kind of funny. He emigrated here, but he speaks to people in English. The lingua franca, for sure.
Link? I guarantee nobody on here has ever said such a thing...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotusbud loves to argue about things no one said and which only exist in her own diseased mind. She does that to avoid real conversations about things people actually said.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

For people so insanely intolerant of other Americans who have different views and opinions politically.... you dont really have a right complaining about random ass people who complain about foreign languages.
He struggles with anything that doesn't involve sucking cock

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Lotusbud loves to argue about things no one said and which only exist in her own diseased mind. She does that to avoid real conversations about things people actually said.
If you don't have an Andy Ngo meme or YT video, why are you even here?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

olJawdrixXp-zrF8bIt15ZtTiJspwhllAU5XxSfPlF99bNrpOQQgHeZK_lA41BzUs4VLAHtP18cmZfjEer-kIhCmSIj7f_Q0Xq8VSmKhKDTINdV5GykYhCrJrt9L1SaRZC3Kq0Am_kULQpmT10eHXhJQv43mrXl1hJKeYVD0sxDHm1KFXe57zdXngQ

Open Wide Stubby Wubby Donnie has something special for you!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

olJawdrixXp-zrF8bIt15ZtTiJspwhllAU5XxSfPlF99bNrpOQQgHeZK_lA41BzUs4VLAHtP18cmZfjEer-kIhCmSIj7f_Q0Xq8VSmKhKDTINdV5GykYhCrJrt9L1SaRZC3Kq0Am_kULQpmT10eHXhJQv43mrXl1hJKeYVD0sxDHm1KFXe57zdXngQ

Open Wide Stubby Wubby Donnie has something special for you!
^^^^ image of pedomin’s last wet dream

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, and a lot of people bitch and moan about it. There are some screechers on this forum who claim the English language is going to die out. That's a laugh. Not in the lifetime of anyone here, or any of our kids or grandkids, that's for sure.

But the point was, I just thought it was kind of funny. He emigrated here, but he speaks to people in English. The lingua franca, for sure.

Bullshit. It was a matter of days ago. One of you whitey righties. I forget which one.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Bullshit. It was a matter of days ago. One of you whitey righties. I forget which one.
Smells like BS Lotus... The English language is spoken in more countries than any other and is the go to neutral language of the world so it seems highly unlikely anyone here would claim otherwise...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Smells like BS Lotus... The English language is spoken in more countries than any other and is the go to neutral language of the world so it seems highly unlikely anyone here would claim otherwise...

Look up.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Look up.
I did and it's vague as hell lol...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look up.
I did and it's vague as hell lol...

What do you think "defending the language" means when we're talking about the US border with Mexico?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay, Odorous On Point.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and he puts the cock in his mouth while moaning endearingly

^^^^ Right there ^^^^^ You admit how much you want endearing Admin. LMAO