Gamestop short FAIL!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Biden's press secretary's brother is a partner at one of the hedge funds which was doing naked short selling on gamestop. People got before and after shots of White House people editing her wikipedia page to remove all references to her relationship with her brother.

Isn't it funny how Democrats treat their followers as if they were stupid?

Yeah. And their followers will vapidly attack you if you try to show them how they are getting played. No matter how kind and respectful you are about it, they will insult you are get angry if you criticize their glorious overlords. This is exactly why these bags if shit never face ANY accountability.

I often compare it to battered spouse syndrome.

Isn't it funny how you two bitch about Dems doing exactly the same thing CONs do? ALL partisanship is hackery. Grow some braincells, you two.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Any comments from anyone who watched the video?

Anyone here know that Saagar is a RepubliCON? It's about Wall Street BS, not political BS.

Well yeah, it's a right leaning source and this has been a very hot topic amongst all the righties. A lot of which are part of it.

It's been funny watching Biden voters suddenly pretend to be on the side of actual people after they just spent weeks calling the Capitol protest an insurrection and people who there terrorists.

Kinda confusing. Are we are allowed to go after and dissent against elites or not? Or only just how Bidophiles approve?

Who knows anymore. The politicains will try to regulate this while they push legislation to criminalize protests against them (domestic terror laws) so they can keep us peasents in line.

Dissent is allowed and encouraged, but that shit in the Capitol was wacked.

You righties have been calling all the BLM protesters "terrorists" for months. How is your side better? Your side kills more innocent people, by far.

What if there had been a leftie Kyle at the Capitol, picking off protesters? Would you be calling him a hero?

That shit at the Capitol was justifiably angry ordinary people going after the establishment politicains who are responsible for the conditions that people are angry about.

And stop talking about Kyle Rittenhouse as if he was "picking off" protesters. Everyone saw the videos of the entire incident and that's yet another example of tyranny, to stomp and deny anyone the right to defend themselves.

Have you seen what those savages did to Kenosha? They just went and destroyed the whole community in an act of political violence, and you are mad because someone didnt lay on the ground and get brutalized but fought back and survived. He TRIED to flee from them.

Yanno if mobs of activists are going to intrude on a community and destroy it and law enforcement is doing nothing, the community has a right to defend their home. I have zero sympathy for actual terrorists who attacked a community of innocent people and even less sympathy for a few criminals who got shot while trying to brutalize a minor.

BLM has raised billions and are corporate sell outs who destroyed a small town community and the lives of the little guys... and you are mad that a kid didnt die or end up hospitalized for his crime of putting out a fire.

I'm fine with people going after the source of their issues and taking it to the Capitol
......if you cannot see the difference between going after and scaring politicains and destroying, burning, looting a community and beating and killing innocent citizens, you have a serious bias blind spot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yanno this how people manufacture racism.

Theyll point to Jacob Blake and paint him as this innocent victim gunned down by police because he is black. This is the narrative no matter what you saw on those videos.....he was a victim of police brutality.

It doesnt matter he was being arrested on a warrant for sexual assault/domestic violence. It doesnt matter that he fought his arrest, resisted a taser twice, had a knife, ignored police orders and bent over and reached into his car.

We SAY we want rights for women... but then we want to make it impossible for police to arrest an abuser rapist. He gets to break into a womans home, right in her bedroom while she sleeps with her baby, and he can forcibly fuck her with his finger and then humiliate her and insult her body. He can go and start fights and swing a knife around and fight police.

But the police have to put themselves and everyone around.. ..including children...at a much higher risk of harm or death by making sure they either arrest the psycho without harming a hair on his head or just let this violent rapist take off with children in the car. So he has more rights than everyone. If he wants to rape and than stab or shoot cops and kill children, by God LET HIM. He is specail and his safety is the highest priority.

And if the rapist gets paralyzed because he was violent.....well the whole town of Kenosha can be completely destroyed. Because destroying a community and terrorizing innocent citizens is a noble "civil rights" protest because the rapist got hurt resisting arrest.

Everyone needs to know that precious Jacob Blake has more rights than everyone and the whole town must pay because police took him down.

And anyone in that community who was trying to defend it must also pay and be subjected to brutal violence for putting out fires. They needed to stand back and let their community get ravaged by outsiders in a show of political violence. And if they defend themselves, they are murderers. Clearly it was Hispanic Kyle R who was a white supremacist, because he had the audacity to defend himself against white aggressors. Fucking incredible that a HISPANIC 17 year old was labeled a "'white supremacists" because he stopped himself from being beaten or murdered by WHITE men commiting acts of political violence.

And THIS is why ordinary people SHOULD be swarming Capitols every fucking day.

Because if its YOU whose business and everything you worked for all your life is destroyed, or your home destroyed, or your community destroyed or your loved one or child was murdered in riots .....oh well. It's a "civil rights movement"(dont ask where your civil rights are, you dont have those anymore)......but if you go after the politicains who are responsible for these conditions? NOW its "insurrection". NOW its domestic terror. Funny how that works isnt it? Those politicains got to feel how innocent people in those communities felt as violent mobs descended on them and towns were destroyed and people were beaten mercilessly and murdered. Now the politicians got a tiny taste and it's now time to create more "domestic terror" laws.

Just like this wall street "insurrection". If its regular ass people getting fucked it's all good. The minute rich people get spooked OMG we need laws and regulations. Small business owners are treated like garbage here.

Kyle Rittenhouse was released, as he should be, because we ALL have a sacred RIGHT to defend ourselves. No one....and I mean no one....is obligated to let other people come into their communities and brutally beat or kill them. And I'm sure people are saying Kyle is free because he is white.. ..because people are really that ignorant.

I'm not going to tolerate any narrative that enables rapists or violence against innocent people. You got beef with police? Politicains? Go to the Capital and take it up with the leadership who is in charge. They are the ones responsible. The fucking community isnt responsible. You think these politicains give a fuck a mob destroys the lives of regular people? If it will help them politically and they can spin it in their favor they dont give a fuck what happens to the old lady who owns the local bakery that got torched.

It's like getting mad about child abuse and burning down pre schools.

And did you know those fucking monsters that descended on Kenosha actually did attempt to burn down an occupied building that had children inside? Yeah but let's scream "murder!!" when a minor shoots a few members of this savage mob who were actively going after him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dissent is allowed and encouraged,

So you disagree with HorseFace AOC that Ted Cruz almost had her killed?

Funny how when it was regular citizens getting murdered or brutalized because of riots.....it was just because they needed some bread.

But now that she got to feel some fear, its "insurrection" and we should all feel bad because she was almost killed. NOW we need legislation to "crack down" on "domestic terror"

But if you are a baby in stroller who got shot. ....well let's not make a big deal, we cant make BLM "look bad" yanno.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Biden's press secretary's brother is a partner at one of the hedge funds which was doing naked short selling on gamestop. People got before and after shots of White House people editing her wikipedia page to remove all references to her relationship with her brother.

Yeah. And their followers will vapidly attack you if you try to show them how they are getting played. No matter how kind and respectful you are about it, they will insult you are get angry if you criticize their glorious overlords. This is exactly why these bags if shit never face ANY accountability.

Isn't it funny how you two bitch about Dems doing exactly the same thing CONs do? ALL partisanship is hackery. Grow some braincells, you two.

I hate the majority of the political establishment and slam them all on a regular basis when I say "the establishment".

You can go ahead and give up on trying to make me a Republican apologist or "partisan", you seem to use that when I have particularly roasted democrats. Absolutely no one has said Republicans are awesome heros, I see right leaners regularly slamming establishment Republicans.

In fact most of the Trump base has relentlessly slammed them for betraying the people. And THAT is something you will NEVER see democrat voters do ever. In fact when you point out the enabled epic shit baggery from the democrats? Instead of holding their gotdamn elected officials accountable ....they dismiss it and whine "but reppuuubbllicaans"

So nothing ever changes because democrats refuse to hold their elected officials accountable for fuck all. They dont even care how left leaning media spreads divisive bullshit.

Most of the problems we have, and the problems people bitch about are a direct result of Democrat policies and Republicans never do shit. No one overlooks that. Democrats will keep voting for the same shit bags and same harmful bullshit while complaining about it.

I wonder how more money big box corporations make now endorsing and donating to BLM? Especailly watching those riots destroy all their small business competition. It's such a disgusting act of terror and violence on regular people all for billions of dollars.....but that gets defended and allowed because white college students enjoy feeling revolution high and corps/politicains get loaded.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I hate the majority of the political establishment and slam them all on a regular basis when I say "the establishment".

You can go ahead and give up on trying to make me a Republican apologist or "partisan", you seem to use that when I have particularly roasted democrats. Absolutely no one has said Republicans are awesome heros, I see right leaners regularly slamming establishment Republicans.

In fact most of the Trump base has relentlessly slammed them for betraying the people. And THAT is something you will NEVER see democrat voters do ever. In fact when you point out the enabled epic shit baggery from the democrats? Instead of holding their gotdamn elected officials accountable ....they dismiss it and whine "but reppuuubbllicaans"

So nothing ever changes because democrats refuse to hold their elected officials accountable for fuck all. They dont even care how left leaning media spreads divisive bullshit.

Most of the problems we have, and the problems people bitch about are a direct result of Democrat policies and Republicans never do shit. No one overlooks that. Democrats will keep voting for the same shit bags and same harmful bullshit while complaining about it.

I wonder how more money big box corporations make now endorsing and donating to BLM? Especailly watching those riots destroy all their small business competition. It's such a disgusting act of terror and violence on regular people all for billions of dollars.....but that gets defended and allowed because white college students enjoy feeling revolution high and corps/politicains get loaded.

That's just not true, though. Because you're engrossed in your rightie bubble, you don't understand that there are also many anti-establishment Dems. Most of my friends despise Biden. There are a lot of people like me, but the difference is they are too chicken to vote third party, whereas I am not.

Do you know how to follow campaign contributions to candidates? My philosophy is: follow the money. I have news for you: Almost all of the big corporations donate to BOTH parties. Why do you think they do that?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That's just not true, though. Because you're engrossed in your rightie bubble, you don't understand that there are also many anti-establishment Dems. Most of my friends despise Biden. There are a lot of people like me, but the difference is they are too chicken to vote third party, whereas I am not.

Do you know how to follow campaign contributions to candidates? My philosophy is: follow the money. I have news for you: Almost all of the big corporations donate to BOTH parties. Why do you think they do that?
Do you disagree with Horseface AOC when she says Ted Cruz almost had her killed simply because he challenged the election results?

you know, since you encourage dissent and all?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I know this podcast is 50 minutes long, but it is the best explanation of the two party system I have ever heard. The woman in it is a very wealthy former RepubliCon who realized the system is rigged and started a movement for Instant Runoff Voting -- which is the best hope for getting rid of the two-party logjam we are in. Her explanation about what is going on -- based on her knowledge of how it works for rich people- is very informative. You will understand your country better if you take the time to listen.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What did I say that wasnt true?

See you make these assumptions all the time. I'm not in a damn "bubble" everyone can clearly see people voting for democrat politicains and completely overlooking everything they do. I saw this shit with Obama. I voted for fucking Obama.

You just WANT to see me as "partisan" because I voted for Trump(who isnt a Republican btw) and I slam the democrats a bit more. Basically because it's been them completely off the rails. And it's been THEIR terrible policies that created the conditions that won Trump the WH.

People voted Trump because they were sick of establishment politicains. He did exactly what he was voted in to do. He wasnt exactly well loved by the Republicans in there either so.....I think many of you guys miss the "fuck politicains" nature of his election and really try to force some partisanship in there. Tons of his supporters were for former democrat voters.

And I have screen shots of a whole Twitter thread from the depths of establishment hell of women going on and on that they dont care if Biden is a rapist, or raped 100 women, one woman said if he raped her own DAUGHTER she would vote for him.

The fact is, if these mentally weak media puppets really cared about the issues they claim they care about, they would have passionately opposed the riots, pressured BLM to donate their billions to rebuilding communities and businesses that were destroyed in their propaganda fueled rampages, and rejected Biden who fucking wrote the crime bill that caused these conditions.

They would go after the damn politicains responsible.....not continually vote for them because of some bullshit political identity. They are low info hypocrites who are fat and happy enough to fake it but no where near uncomfortable enough to see how REAL it is. They dont truly CARE about anything.....so long as it's nice and quiet and the media tongue baths make them smile.

I mean Lotus.....we have DOGGOs in the WH again! Isnt that just LOVELY? And how about Kamalas powder blue suit?! I mean it's just so nice to have "class and dignity" back....i mean if it costs some rural trash or working classes some jobs, that's not too big a deal yanno? And it's not like those low insulin prices came with medicare for all so it was crap anyway. Scrap it. All or nothing and if a poor diabetic dies from hoarding it can be ignored until an election year when his/her face can be used on a sign for M4A. Win!

Democrat voters will NEVER, EVER....hold democrat politicains accountable. EVER. They delusionally believe they can push them further left. And while they hump this disgusting cycle of shit......they harm thousands and thousands of people. People SUFFER because of this.

All you have to do is go join a few right leaning pro Trump boards and some left leaning Bidophile boards. You will see Trumps supporters SLAMMING republicans and railing against the establishment......verses a bunch of a fucking hipsters/hipster parents talking about "well now dems have control we can get some work done" and doggies in the White House while Biden redeploys troops to Syria and puts 70k people out of work and raises energy costs.

And yes I do check campaign funding. Bidens campaign was bailing out rioters. And its funded and supported by all the elites his voters condemn through one side of their mouth while the corporate dick gets slurped on the other side.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• Trump has paid for the majority, but not all, of his presidential campaign out of his own pocket. Trump's self-funding accounts for 72 percent of his campaign spending so far ($45.7 million in campaign loans and $63.3 million in expenditures as of May 31). Trump raised the remainder from mostly small donors.
  • Were Trump to accept public financing, it would net his campaign $96.1 million. But Trump wouldn't be allowed to raise more money for the campaign committee beyond that. The last presidential nominee to use public funds was Republican John McCain in 2008.
  • Trump and the Republican National Committee have two "joint fundraising committees," which organized in late May and haven't yet filed disclosure reports. In 2012, a similar committee for nominee Mitt Romney and the RNC raised $140.3 million before July 1.
  • Money-in-politics handicappers have put a $1 billion price tag on the winning campaign, from convention to White House. But Trump is on track to raise far less than that, having only launched a serious fundraising operation in June. Meanwhile, some prominent nonprofit groups, including the Koch brothers' powerful network, are concentrating on Senate races and not backing Trump's White House bid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm still most entertained over the fact that lotus declares she is for dissent but then conveniently avoids answering as to whether or not she is in agreement with Horseface AOC regarding her claims that Ted Cruz nearly had her killed simply because he disagreed with the election results

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm still most entertained over the fact that lotus declares she is for dissent but then conveniently avoids answering as to whether or not she is in agreement with Horseface AOC regarding her claims that Ted Cruz nearly had her killed simply because he disagreed with the election results

I've noticed chunks of Sanders base want an anti establishment revolution. But they want it their way, or it's not valid.

They dont think workers should want jobs I guess. I dunno its bizzare.

They want a revolution of bigger government and more government and we all want a revolution back to smaller and less. So they are fighting for control and we are fighting for freedom....or what they call "freedumb".

We want the corrupt government more out of our lives and they want them more involved in our lives. And meanwhile the establishment wants globalism and will manipulate the public anyway they need to for that end. It's easier for the establishment to pander to them, because more poverty and control makes their globalist goals easier to obtain.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

See you make these assumptions all the time. I'm not in a damn "bubble" everyone can clearly see people voting for democrat politicains and completely overlooking everything they do. I saw this shit with Obama. I voted for fucking Obama.

You just WANT to see me as "partisan" because I voted for Trump(who isnt a Republican btw) and I slam the democrats a bit more. Basically because it's been them completely off the rails. And it's been THEIR terrible policies that created the conditions that won Trump the WH.

People voted Trump because they were sick of establishment politicains. He did exactly what he was voted in to do. He wasnt exactly well loved by the Republicans in there either so.....I think many of you guys miss the "fuck politicains" nature of his election and really try to force some partisanship in there. Tons of his supporters were for former democrat voters.

And I have screen shots of a whole Twitter thread from the depths of establishment hell of women going on and on that they dont care if Biden is a rapist, or raped 100 women, one woman said if he raped her own DAUGHTER she would vote for him.

The fact is, if these mentally weak media puppets really cared about the issues they claim they care about, they would have passionately opposed the riots, pressured BLM to donate their billions to rebuilding communities and businesses that were destroyed in their propaganda fueled rampages, and rejected Biden who fucking wrote the crime bill that caused these conditions.

They would go after the damn politicains responsible.....not continually vote for them because of some bullshit political identity. They are low info hypocrites who are fat and happy enough to fake it but no where near uncomfortable enough to see how REAL it is. They dont truly CARE about anything.....so long as it's nice and quiet and the media tongue baths make them smile.

I mean Lotus.....we have DOGGOs in the WH again! Isnt that just LOVELY? And how about Kamalas powder blue suit?! I mean it's just so nice to have "class and dignity" back....i mean if it costs some rural trash or working classes some jobs, that's not too big a deal yanno? And it's not like those low insulin prices came with medicare for all so it was crap anyway. Scrap it. All or nothing and if a poor diabetic dies from hoarding it can be ignored until an election year when his/her face can be used on a sign for M4A. Win!

Democrat voters will NEVER, EVER....hold democrat politicains accountable. EVER. They delusionally believe they can push them further left. And while they hump this disgusting cycle of shit......they harm thousands and thousands of people. People SUFFER because of this.

All you have to do is go join a few right leaning pro Trump boards and some left leaning Bidophile boards. You will see Trumps supporters SLAMMING republicans and railing against the establishment......verses a bunch of a fucking hipsters/hipster parents talking about "well now dems have control we can get some work done" and doggies in the White House while Biden redeploys troops to Syria and puts 70k people out of work and raises energy costs.

And yes I do check campaign funding. Bidens campaign was bailing out rioters. And its funded and supported by all the elites his voters condemn through one side of their mouth while the corporate dick gets slurped on the other side.

You slam the Dems "a bit more." LMAO. It's funny how we choose to see ourselves.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I don't have a stand on that because I'm not privy to any of the crap that goes on in the capitol, you moron. She could be right, and she could be completely full of shit. It's not my call. It's not yours, either. That has nothing whatsoever to do with my stance on dissent. Dissent, on either side, should not include killing people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don't have a stand on that because I'm not privy to any of the crap that goes on in the capitol, you moron. She could be right, and she could be full of shit. It's not my call. It's nt yours, either. That has nothing whatsoever to do with my stance on dissent. Dissent, on either side, should not include killing people.
Ohhhhh all of the sudden the pontificator extraordinare doesn't have a position on the matter.

How quaint.

SO, do you think Ted Cruz was guilty of insurrection when he stood against the electoral college tally?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao @ Lotus

She knows she has no answer

At least none that will avoid a good and proper face fucking

I think you may be dumber than lokbrain.
If I am, where does that leave you since my difficult to answer questions have your face pressed up against a wall right now with a look on your face like a cactus is being shoved up your ass?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
lmao @ Lotus

If I am, where does that leave you since my difficult to answer questions have your face pressed up against a wall right now with a look on your face like a cactus is being shoved up your ass?

Your difficult to answer questions? LMAO. Jesus Christ. You mean the logical fails that you spew constantly? Honey, you're not supposed to try to answer logical fallacies.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao @ Lotus

Your difficult to answer questions? LMAO. Jesus Christ. You mean the logical fails that you spew constantly? Honey, you're not supposed to try to answer logical fallacies.
Do you believe Ted Cruz is guilty of insurrection?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I don't have a stand on that because I'm not privy to any of the crap that goes on in the capitol, you moron. She could be right, and she could be full of shit. It's not my call. It's nt yours, either. That has nothing whatsoever to do with my stance on dissent. Dissent, on either side, should not include killing people.
Ohhhhh all of the sudden the pontificator extraordinare doesn't have a position on the matter.

How quaint.

SO, do you think Ted Cruz was guilty of insurrection when he stood against the electoral college tally?

I think Ted Cruz is insane. Trump did not win the election, you fucking moron. He lost by 7 fucking million votes. You Trumpists are delusional.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You slam the Dems "a bit more." LMAO. It's funny how we choose to see ourselves.

I absolutely slam them more on the forums because people defend them.

You dont see Big defending establishment Republicans. Everytime you say "but cons" we dont even bother .....because we dont excuse them or take it personal.

I start slamming Pelosi, Biden et....Its like I'm stomping on a cats tail.

And YOU cannot call me a "partisan hack" based on that while you come back on every single criticism of the DNC by saying "but cons!" We never see you slam these fucktards and if you were serious about cleaning out the establishment you would roasting them right along with us.

You have a bias blindness you gotta deal with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lmao @ Lotus

Do you believe Ted Cruz is guilty of insurrection?

Ted Cruz is currently the only politicain on the right end I'm not pissed at. Too bad he cant share his balls.

And before I get accused of projected partisanship the only Democrat I like is Tulsi. Its fucking gross we have Biden and Harris when she was an option. They all hate her though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How quaint.

I think Ted Cruz is insane. Trump did not win the election, you fucking moron. He lost by 7 fucking million votes. You Trumpists are delusional.
But is being "insane" and "guilty of insurrection" one and the same in this context?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I absolutely slam them more on the forums because people defend them.

You dont see Big defending establishment Republicans. Everytime you say "but cons" we dont even bother .....because we dont excuse them or take it personal.

I start slamming Pelosi, Biden et....Its like I'm stomping on a cats tail.

And YOU cannot call me a "partisan hack" based on that while you come back on every single criticism of the DNC by saying "but cons!" We never see you slam these fucktards and if you were serious about cleaning out the establishment you would roasting them right along with us.

You have a bias blindness you gotta deal with.

Dovey, you're striaght up full of shit. I have come back repeatedly with how much I hate Pelosi, Harris, and Biden.

Just fuck off. This thread is about Gamestop. Stay on topic, you partisan hack.