Gamestop short FAIL!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm still most entertained over the fact that lotus declares she is for dissent but then conveniently avoids answering as to whether or not she is in agreement with Horseface AOC regarding her claims that Ted Cruz nearly had her killed simply because he disagreed with the election results

I don't have a stand on that because I'm not privy to any of the crap that goes on in the capitol, you moron. She could be right, and she could be full of shit. It's not my call. It's nt yours, either. That has nothing whatsoever to do with my stance on dissent. Dissent, on either side, should not include killing people.
Ohhhhh all of the sudden the pontificator extraordinare doesn't have a position on the matter.

How quaint.

SO, do you think Ted Cruz was guilty of insurrection when he stood against the electoral college tally?

I think Ted Cruz is insane. Trump did not win the election, you fucking moron. He lost by 7 fucking million votes. You Trumpists are delusional.

Even Jimmy was glad to see people attacking corrupt elections.

Is he insane?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm still most entertained over the fact that lotus declares she is for dissent but then conveniently avoids answering as to whether or not she is in agreement with Horseface AOC regarding her claims that Ted Cruz nearly had her killed simply because he disagreed with the election results

I don't have a stand on that because I'm not privy to any of the crap that goes on in the capitol, you moron. She could be right, and she could be full of shit. It's not my call. It's nt yours, either. That has nothing whatsoever to do with my stance on dissent. Dissent, on either side, should not include killing people.
Ohhhhh all of the sudden the pontificator extraordinare doesn't have a position on the matter.

How quaint.

SO, do you think Ted Cruz was guilty of insurrection when he stood against the electoral college tally?

I think Ted Cruz is insane. Trump did not win the election, you fucking moron. He lost by 7 fucking million votes. You Trumpists are delusional.

Is he insane?

All elections in the US are corrupt, including the one Trump "won" by -3 million votes in 2016. I didn't say that shouldn't be addressed. But Trump fucking lost this one, no matter how you parse it, and Ted Cruz has always been insane. I don't know if he's guilty of anything, because I don't know what he did or didn't do, and neither do you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How quaint.

Is he insane?

All elections in the US are corrupt, including the one Trump "won" by -3 million votes in 2016. I didn't say that shouldn't be addressed. But Trump fucking lost this one, no matter how you parse it, and Ted Cruz has always been insane. I don't know if he's guilty of anything, because I don't know what he did or didn't do, and neither do you.

Right they are corrupt but we shouldnt push back unless a lefty loses?

Trump wasnt supposed to win. My friend has Times "Madam president" edition with Hillary Clinton on the cover. Trumps victory was a sweet one.

And if it was ill gotten, Clinton should have contested. They didnt for a reason. They went on a Russian collision goose chase and wasted our money on impeachment shit shows.

They were not going to let it happen again. Simple as that. You just want to hate Trump.

Ted Cruz isnt insane.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

How quaint.

Is he insane?

Trump wasnt supposed to win. My friend has Times "Madam president" edition with Hillary Clinton on the cover. Trumps victory was a sweet one.

And if it was ill gotten, Clinton should have contested. They didnt for a reason. They went on a Russian collision goose chase and wasted our money on impeachment shit shows.

They were not going to let it happen again. Simple as that. You just want to hate Trump.

Ted Cruz isnt insane.

Dovey, stop it. This thread is about Gamestop, and your circular arguments are very boring. VERY.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Haha government fake out

Didnt watch just went to r/stocks

You can literally trace the stock market rebound to the beginning of the Federal Reserve repo program. In other words the market is being artificially inflated.

Yeah. Except the whole thing was manufactured, first by shorters, and then by reddit folks.

Reddit has no reason for its stocks to soar, same platform and I havent heard any groundbreaking technologies being incorporated .. Safety net maybe for Facebooks coming plummet as they lean further and futher left with their allowed sources and its full on censorship campain.. Funny how the further left they lean the more shady facebook becomes.. Known pedophile meat market great time to introduce end to end encrypted messenger and Sercet Mode where message permanently delete as soon as the post is read by the recipient..

maybe get a grip on the groomers feeding on the innocent .. haha No better then Whats App which FB has issues with security on..

Bidens behind all this and you know it

You h
Haha government fake out

Didnt watch just went to r/stocks

You can literally trace the stock market rebound to the beginning of the Federal Reserve repo program. In other words the market is being artificially inflated.

Yeah. Except the whole thing was manufactured, first by shorters, and then by reddit folks.

Reddit has no reason for its stocks to soar, same platform and I havent heard any groundbreaking technologies being incorporated .. Safety net maybe for Facebooks coming plummet as they lean further and futher left with their allowed sources and its full on censorship campain.. Funny how the further left they lean the more shady facebook becomes.. Known pedophile meat market great time to introduce end to end encrypted messenger and Sercet Mode where message permanently delete as soon as the post is read by the recipient..

maybe get a grip on the groomers feeding on the innocent .. haha No better then Whats App which FB has issues with security on..

Bidens behind all this and you know it

You have no idea what actually happened. This isn't about Reddit's stock. SMH. Jesus H. Cheeerist. Watch the damn video and then comment.

Saved 15 mins

4c1459e-1.png

Yes. And that's the point of this thread. The fucking evil hedge funders lost at their own fucking sick game, and I hope they keep losing and losing as Davids continue to bet against these fucking asshole Goliaths.
Do you even play video games?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

How quaint.

Is he insane?

Ted Cruz isnt insane.

Dovey, stop it. This thread is about Gamestop, and your circular arguments are very boring. VERY.
Why is everyone soooo boring to you? It’s not like your interests or your the way you choose to portray yourself here at Bastard Factory is of a riveting nature?! You’re an odd duck to say the least.
:Wow: