George Floyd is ecstatic over this weeks jobless claim numbers!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
NEWSFLASH! That nigger is on vaca with Lil Trayvon and Tookie!
The spirit of George Floyd watches over America.

Yep, that's all we need. The spirit of a man that died from an overdose watching over America.
Are you arguing that it is proper police procedure for an arresting officer to press into a suspects throat for 9 minutes and 26 seconds?
images

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Yep, that's all we need. The spirit of a man that died from an overdose watching over America.
Are you arguing that it is proper police procedure for an arresting officer to press into a suspects throat for 9 minutes and 26 seconds?
images

So the number changed? It was a little over 8 min last time. Pressure has to be applied to BOTH sides of the neck for that to happen. Not just one side. Oxygen would still be able to flow through the other artery through blood supply to the brain. You can't choke someone out by applying pressure to one side of the neck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

images

Are you arguing that its established by forensic evidence that Chauvin PRESSED?

Or was he doing a hold that he was specifically trained to do? That's done everyday?

Why are you not mad about the 8 year old little girl who was shot by BLM "protesters" in Atlanta? Is her life garbage because it's not of use to your political bullshit?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So it's OK for you nitwits if fat orange blob invokes George, but no one else can? Explain your dismissive stance as concisely as possible.

Succubus

Site Supporter
So it's OK for you nitwits if fat orange blob invokes George, but no one else can? Explain your dismissive stance as concisely as possible.

Explain to me how someone can die from only one side of their neck being compressed while the other side is not????? I did this shit to myself. I pressed as hard as I could on one side of my neck completely shutting off blood flow from one side while the other side was still maintaining constant blood flow. Guess what? I'm still breathing and I'm still alive. Oh and there are no illegal drugs in my system, either.....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Explain to me how someone can die from only one side of their neck being compressed while the other side is not????? I did this shit to myself. I pressed as hard as I could on one side of my neck completely shutting off blood flow from one side while the other side was still maintaining constant blood flow. Guess what? I'm still breathing and I'm still alive. Oh and there are no illegal drugs in my system, either.....

You werent born a poor black child tho!

Succubus

Site Supporter

You werent born a poor black child tho!

Pssshhhtttt......that would apply to anyone. I'm sick of the whole black/white racist bullshit. Wonder why they didn't make a big deal about that woman in Cali that murdered all 3 of her children under the age of 3.....oh wait....none of them were black. Nevermind.