Uh oh, George Floyd, round 2!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Black Lives Matter co-founder's cousin dies after being blasted with a Taser by Los Angeles police

Los-Angeles-Police-Department-04.jpg

A cousin of Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors died after being tased repeatedly by officers he was trying to flee, intense bodycam footage shows.

The incident happened on the afternoon of Jan. 3 in Los Angeles’ Venice neighborhood, according to police officials who released a 19-minute video about the encounter Wednesday.

Witnesses initially told officials that a man — later identified as Keenan Anderson, 31 — had caused a traffic collision at a busy intersection and was “running in the middle of the street and exhibiting erratic behavior,” according to LAPD Capt. Kelly Muñiz.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm not particularly thrilled seeing this guy die like this even tho he is a blood relative to someone I find completely loathsome and detestable

but I cannot say the police didn't make every effort to subdue this guy in a peaceful manner. He brought this outcome on himself

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So how many innocent people have to suffer for this one?

Well taking down all them there statues sure seemed to of worked lol. The fucktards.

I know some folks on here will be glad to see more kids die, but I for one do not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not particularly thrilled seeing this guy die like this even tho he is a blood relative to someone I find completely loathsome and detestable

but I cannot say the police didn't make every effort to subdue this guy in a peaceful manner. He brought this outcome on himself

That was drugs.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

True. Dude was clearly on something. Wonder what the toxicology report will reveal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can see it in his eyes and his ridiculous tantrum.

I'm willing to bet the drugs contributed...tasers dont normally kill people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let's see how many poor neighborhoods have to sink further into poverty on account of this

But Cuz will get to buy another house or two

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you see him looking at the camera? This was all an act but he didn’t know it would end so bad, please I want people to see me, acting like he was scared cos of the trauma of Floyd, the next big thing, he would have been on talk shows and stuff, the family hard dough bread winner, compensation please.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did you see him looking at the camera? This was all an act but he didn’t know it would end so bad, please I want people to see me, acting like he was scared cos of the trauma of Floyd, the next big thing, he would have been on talk shows and stuff, the family hard dough bread winner, compensation please.
I noticed that as well

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think the guy was high on meth. He was acting methish

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, that guy was a piece of shit. Crashed his car while coked out of his mind, tried to car jack an Asian Uber driver to flee the scene, then ran around like a mad man. The cops were super patient and respectful to himbfor seven minutes then the guy got violent and tried to flee/evade arrest for a second time. BTW he died of a heart attack (probably from being on so many drugs) four hours after his arrest.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Clearly off his face on meth or something. The vast majority of blacks who get killed by police do so because they refuse to comply and resist arrest.
He had sky high levels of cocaine in his system according to the post mortem.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He died of a heart attack, probably from all the drugs, half a day after his arrest. The race hustlers leave that out just like they leave out that he did a hit and run, then tried to car jack an Asian Uber driver, then resisted arrest (twice). Not to mention there is seven minutes of the cops trying to reason with the criminal crackhead before he got violent and started fighting the cops

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
they know they have stupid people like the jerks that run around this place who will buy their bullshit so that's why they sell it

supply and demand

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, that guy was a piece of shit. Crashed his car while coked out of his mind, tried to car jack an Asian Uber driver to flee the scene, then ran around like a mad man. The cops were super patient and respectful to himbfor seven minutes then the guy got violent and tried to flee/evade arrest for a second time. BTW he died of a heart attack (probably from being on so many drugs) four hours after his arrest.

That's the trick and propaganda right there

An article that says he died "while in police custody" with the video of them apprehending him. Making it seem as though he died during his arrest.

Arranging info in a way that distorts the truth to fuel a hateful and destructive narrative.

How can people be okay with that? I just will never understand it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That's the trick and propaganda right there

An article that says he died "while in police custody" with the video of them apprehending him. Making it seem as though he died during his arrest.

Arranging info in a way that distorts the truth to fuel a hateful and destructive narrative.

How can people be okay with that? I just will never understand it.
you'd have to be a real piece of shit to watch that situation in it's entirety and conclude this was an act of aggression motivated by race

Cop was doing his job. Period.

The way that guy was flying I don't doubt he died due to the drugs he was on not the taser.

But lets see how much the race hustlers can get out of this one. HOw many new houses can they buy and how many more innocent black people in poor neighborhoods have to suffer.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep, must have been good shit too by the faces he was pulling LOL.

I've never had meth, does that not make you gurn like coke sometimes does?
Tox report said cocaine and marijuana. Aren't you a coke head?