George Floyd was much worse than teh Cos...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I mean, the Cos never stuck a gun in a pregnant woman, right?

And yet here we are with libs crying that a black man was let out of prison...makes no sense does it?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How fucking ugly was that guy, yet there's murals of his face and that big fucking nose painted all over the plce in the US LOL, talk about a fucking eyesore.

Looks as though they tried that shit over here and the public wasn't impressed....

whatsapp_image_2020-07-22_at_09.38.00.jpeg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And yet here we are with libs crying that a black man was let out of prison...makes no sense does it?

And no cop ever put his knee on the Cos's neck until he died, either, so what's yer point, Deport?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And no cop ever put his knee on the Cos's neck until he died, either, so what's yer point, Deport?
Didnt have to. Cos didnt resist. He was still black tho. Guess this isnt racism.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Didnt have to. Cos didnt resist. He was still black tho. Guess this isnt racism.

Yeah. Cos was accused of rape and assault by DOZENS of women, and that's A-OK with you guys. But passing a fake 20 is a good reason to murder someone.

Fucking cognitive disconnect is profound in you people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not much risk in releasing old George from death, it would seem.

Okay hold on. How do you figure?

I'm hesitant to argue this because I'm not saying Floyd deserved to die like that......BUT he was a drug addict off ripping and running with a history of violent drug related crime.

How does it seem there was no risk with Floyd?

Sometimes, I think you guys hold a very rosey view of drug users.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Yeah. Cos was accused of rape and assault by DOZENS of women, and that's A-OK with you guys. But passing a fake 20 is a good reason to murder someone.

Saint George wasnt murdered because of his counterfeiting spree; he was resisting arrest. Stop resisting!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No one said it's okay if he assaulted dozens of women.

They fucked up his whole case. That's why he is free right now.

And police dont get physical with people unless they start resisting.....I have no idea why you guys have that cognitive disconnect. Do you understand resiting arrest and not resisting arrest?

Btw I agree excessive force was used on Floyd. There was no reason to use any force on Cosby as he was not fighting police.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Yeah...Saint George should have worked with the system and he'd still be helping that kid brush her teef.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah...Saint George should have worked with the system and he'd still be helping that kid brush her teef.

That was sad. The kids video looked coached.

Her dad was a drug addict who wasnt there to help her do anything. He was out using.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

That was sad. The kids video looked coached.

Her dad was a drug addict who wasnt there to help her do anything. He was out using.
I guess they figured saying he read bedtime stories or helped with homework was not credible...lol...teef brushing...let's check with her dentist.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm OK if you see it that way cause I'd burn a bitch like you at the stake. Simple fact is, Cos didnt resist arrest and he's alive and that stupid nigger Floyd downed enough junk to kill 10 people and then fought the law. The law won!