Georgia Grand Jurors threatened

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Angry Trump supporters, per usual behave in an antisocial manner

Trump supporters post names and addresses of Georgia grand jurors online​

A fringe website featured the purported names and addresses of the Fulton County grand jury that indicted Trump and 18 others for their efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In some circles this is called a 'call to action'

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Angry Trump supporters, per usual behave in an antisocial manner

Trump supporters post names and addresses of Georgia grand jurors online​

A fringe website featured the purported names and addresses of the Fulton County grand jury that indicted Trump and 18 others for their efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

In some circles this is called a 'call to action'

I hope they investigate any of these fuckers that make threats. Jury duty is a civic duty. End of...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Fun Fact: Picketing does not equal fomenting violence, verstehen sie?
What was it the the vile and evil Registered Democrat Chucki Schumer said on the steps of the Supreme Court, threatening two Justices by name?

Again, simple fucking question to both you and Lily.

Why don't you tools ever wish for Leftist filth to be investigated for "fomenting violence?"

Is the question too hard for you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But you didn't hope for any of the Registered Democrat scum picketing the homes of Supreme Court Justices to be investigated. Why is that?

picketing and preventing the peaceful transition of power to the next duly elected president aren't in the same universe to me

we're not a second or third world country because of the rule of law, you twatwaffle

that's what's been at stake, panty sniffer

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
picketing and preventing the peaceful transition of power to the next duly elected president aren't in the same universe to me

we're not a second or third world country because of the rule of law, you twatwaffle

So all those riots in 2020 were just "picketing," I see.

So, if questioning the results of hinckey elections is "preventing the peaceful transition of power to the next duly elected president," then why haven't all the hundreds and hundreds of Registered Democrat filth who questioned the 2000, 2004 and 2016 Presidential elections been investigated and indicted for this suddenly novel crime?

Why is that, Lefties?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So all those riots in 2020 were just "picketing," I see.

So, if questioning the results of hinckey elections is "preventing the peaceful transition of power to the next duly elected president," then why haven't all the hundreds and hundreds of Registered Democrat filth who questioned the 2000, 2004 and 2016 Presidential elections been investigated and indicted for this suddenly novel crime?

Why is that, Lefties?

First, your post was about the picketing at a SCOTUS justice's home, now you've moved the goal posts.
Let me know when they storm the Capitol, m'kay?

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
First, your post was about the picketing at a SCOTUS justice's home, now you've moved the goal posts.
Let me know when they storm the Capitol, m'kay?
Didn't you Leftist vermin lay siege to the White House for three days in May of 2020? I'm sure you remember laughing with the other Leftards that the Secret Service had to evacuate the President and his family to the bunker beneath the White House. That is an attack upon a seat of government. How come you Democrat vermin filth never call that an "insurrection?"

If Jan 6 was an insurrection, why is the siege of the White House by ravenous mobs of hate filled Registered Democrats not?

I know the answer, but I'd like to hear it from one of you Prog knuckleheads.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Didn't you Leftist vermin lay siege to the White House for three days in May of 2020? I'm sure you remember laughing with the other Leftards that the Secret Service had to evacuate the President and his family to the bunker beneath the White House. That is an attack upon a seat of government. How come you Democrat vermin filth never call that an "insurrection?"

If Jan 6 was an insurrection, why is the siege of the White House by ravenous mobs of hate filled Registered Democrats not?

Stop being an idiot, please think of the Children!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who said I condoned the events of May 2020? And if you recall, the Mayor of DC imposed a curfew and called in the National Guard.

They never got into the White House, so the residents were never at actual risk like the Senators, Reps and VP were in the Capitol. They were in the bunker for 1 hour.

Close but no cigar.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is this type of BS OK with you? You should be in Jail

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Texas woman threatens the judge in DC indictments. What a lunatic. Not smart either, now she's been indicted.

"Shry called Chutkan, who is Black, a “stupid slave” and said the judge would be “targeted personally, publicly, your family, all of it.” Shry warned that “if Trump doesn’t get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you.”

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So then being judged by one’s peers will be passe? Thought this is what made the United States different. I understand the fear, but…….

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Who said I condoned the events of May 2020? And if you recall, the Mayor of DC imposed a curfew and called in the National Guard.

They never got into the White House, so the residents were never at actual risk like the Senators, Reps and VP were in the Capitol. They were in the bunker for 1 hour.

Close but no cigar.

Of course you condone those events. You'e a Registered Democrat.

Tell me, Lily, how many BLM and Antifa rioters are still in detention like many of the Jan 6 rioters are still in detention?

Answer: zero.

Where was the massive federal law enforcement investigations into the violence and mayhem of the summer of 2020?

Answer: There wasn't one.

Why do you think that is, Lily?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course you condone those events. You'e a Registered Democrat.

Tell me, Lily, how many BLM and Antifa rioters are still in detention like many of the Jan 6 rioters are still in detention?

Answer: zero.

Where was the massive federal law enforcement investigations into the violence and mayhem of the summer of 2020?

Answer: There wasn't one.

Why do you think that is, Lily?

The violence was localized and those jurisdictions were responsible for pursuing any charges. I can't answer as to why William Barr as AG didn't do anything about them at the Federal level. He was the AG at the time, wasn't he?

Oops, we're both wrong.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
@Reginald

How's the trolling going in this thread?
Hey Martini.

The usual. The mark takes the bait and I string out the line and enjoy the ebb and flow of the ensuing wordplay.

You'll note how Lily deflects from the basic and simple questions asked, saying "the violence was localized" and then babbles something about Bill Barr, who's proven himself to be Deep State vermin and unworthy of any respect or credence whatsoever.

She knows she has no excuse for being a Registered Democrat, but bitterly clings to the notion probably just to be a contrarian bitch.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Fun Fact: Picketing does not equal fomenting violence, verstehen sie?
Picketing does not foment violence but large groups of people draws more idiots & assholes.

As examples, please see January 6th riot and BLM protest/riot.

Same outcome.

Also, why kneel for the National Anthem? One person can open their fucking mouth and speak their transgressions. Remember the one guy who stood in front of the tank in Tiananmen Square? You don't need a crowd to be right and you don't need to be a lazy kneeler for a 2 minute song instead of standing beside your fellow humans like it's SUCH A BIG FUGGIN DEAL. Get over yourself and your wussified virtue signaling tiktok moment horseshit. Ya bum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Martini.

The usual. The mark takes the bait and I string out the line and enjoy the ebb and flow of the ensuing wordplay.

You'll note how Lily deflects from the basic and simple questions asked, saying "the violence was localized" and then babbles something about Bill Barr, who's proven himself to be Deep State vermin and unworthy of any respect or credence whatsoever.

She knows she has no excuse for being a Registered Democrat, but bitterly clings to the notion probably just to be a contrarian bitch.

Only you're wrong and anyone that is the least bit objective knows it.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I read you as condoning this type of violence

You're illiterate. Violence isn't the answer & neither is kneeling like a bitch instead of taking a stand.

Free speech exists so you can just open your mouth instead of wearing out your knees.

Hope that helps, junior.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Being threatened with violence isn’t free speech. Do you live in the South?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You're illiterate. Violence isn't the answer & neither is kneeling like a bitch instead of taking a stand.

Free speech exists so you can just open your mouth instead of wearing out your knees.

Hope that helps, junior.
Your previous flame name seemed more fitting, imo.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm never wrong, dear. Well, I thought I was wrong once, but it turned out I was wrong.

Anyway, you're far too intelligent to not see the hypocrisy and sheer evilness of the present Democrat Party. They lie. They cheat. They steal. They've weaponized the instrumentalities of Federal power for political purposes. They seek to normalize deviancy and corrupt children with disgusting pervert theories. They meat shield the corrupt Joe Biden and his corrupt family. They seek to impose tyranny upon a free people.

You cannot possibly support any of this and call yourself a thinking person.

Admin at least has the excuse of liking to be on his knees, so tyranny wouldn't be a problem for him, and Slopey Seamajor has the excuse of him having been kicked in the head by a mule when he was a child.

What's your excuse?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm never wrong, dear. Well, I thought I was wrong once, but it turned out I was wrong.

Anyway, you're far too intelligent to not see the hypocrisy and sheer evilness of the present Democrat Party. They lie. They cheat. They steal. They've weaponized the instrumentalities of Federal power for political purposes. They seek to normalize deviancy and corrupt children with disgusting pervert theories. They meat shield the corrupt Joe Biden and his corrupt family. They seek to impose tyranny upon a free people.

Admin at least has the excuse of liking to be on his knees, so tyranny wouldn't be a problem for him, and Slopey Seamajor has the excuse of him having been kicked in the head by a mule when he was a child.

What's your excuse?
too boring, fell asleep.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What's your excuse?

it’s difficult dealing with fools. No need to mention who