Glenn Youngkin for President in 2024

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
.....much better than this:

If it's gonna be a Republican then at least get somebody who is competent & still has his marbles.

Nah I'm going to call bullshit, it sounded like sarcastic view of tactics, I want the whole recording as that ended a bit "edited".

I tried to explain this the last time. But they get these obviously edited videos telling them Trump said this or that....and they dont ever go to the actual source to make sure.

You need to listen in life, instead of trying to explain all the time. You’re not worldly and live an insular peninsula existence when it comes to global politics.

I listen to people who are telling the truth and citing facts.

Why would I listen to someone just because they told me to? People dont work like that. Js.

I've watched you be wrong about quite a bit of things, and legit admit you dont listen or read shit I'm even saying.

So no....I dont "need" to listen to hypocrites who want the world to fit their biases. You wont even admit a basic biological fact.

Earn being listened to.

I stopped listening to you when you became a bleeding parrot! I said that you had the gift of the gab. Channel that talent accordingly and stop acting like a naive and insolent twat.

Yet you are repeating yourself and telling people they need to listen to you because you say so.

You are not better than anyone, you have no specail authority to decide that you get to speak and someone else doesnt. You legit accuse me of being "self righteous" and lecturing me while you literally use things about your life like degrees or being "worldly" to try to assert yourself as above and superior to other people. You all do this....and you accuse other people of it. It's such a joke.

You are irritated your biases were targeted and instead of just addressing that, it becomes about stupid shit. It's okay for people you agree with to make the same arguments over and over but it's not okay for people you dont agree to make the same counter argument none of you are able to address.

You are hostages to your biases so you chose shittiness and meanness.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

If it's gonna be a Republican then at least get somebody who is competent & still has his marbles.

Nah I'm going to call bullshit, it sounded like sarcastic view of tactics, I want the whole recording as that ended a bit "edited".

I tried to explain this the last time. But they get these obviously edited videos telling them Trump said this or that....and they dont ever go to the actual source to make sure.

You need to listen in life, instead of trying to explain all the time. You’re not worldly and live an insular peninsula existence when it comes to global politics.

Why would I listen to someone just because they told me to? People dont work like that. Js.

I've watched you be wrong about quite a bit of things, and legit admit you dont listen or read shit I'm even saying.

So no....I dont "need" to listen to hypocrites who want the world to fit their biases. You wont even admit a basic biological fact.

Earn being listened to.

I stopped listening to you when you became a bleeding parrot! I said that you had the gift of the gab. Channel that talent accordingly and stop acting like a naive and insolent twat.

Yet you are repeating yourself and telling people they need to listen to you because you say so.

You are not better than anyone, you have no specail authority to decide that you get to speak and someone else doesnt. You legit accuse me of being "self righteous" and lecturing me while you literally use things about your life like degrees or being "worldly" to try to assert yourself as above and superior to other people. You all do this....and you accuse other people of it. It's such a joke.

You are irritated your biases were targeted and instead of just addressing that, it becomes about stupid shit. It's okay for people you agree with to make the same arguments over and over but it's not okay for people you dont agree to make the same counter argument none of you are able to address.

Leftists always do that. They need to have their supposed superiority acknowledged.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IC stupid cunt libtards are still saying Trump loves Putin even though I posed the entire segment where he is clearly ridiculing biden. Carry on.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IC stupid cunt libtards are still saying Trump loves Putin even though I posed the entire segment where he is clearly ridiculing biden. Carry on.

Can you post it again @Lokmar?

Didn't see it.

What I saw of Trump is he failed to condemn the invasion of Ukraine.

He also suggested that Putin is his friend.

But Putin is no friend of America or the Democratic nations.

I was impressed that Youngkin was one of the few leading Republicans who outright condemned Putin.

Even that DE Santis looked like a wussy ass appeaser.

Yknow Lokmeer you gotta have strong leaders to stand up to Putin. While I realize that folk like Kamala Harris wouldn't be up for the job, Trump looked like he was out of his mind praising a tyrant like Vladimir Putin.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Earn being listened to.

Leftists always do that. They need to have their supposed superiority acknowledged.

My best guess is they live in such an airtight bubble that they see themselves in a certain way and those around them reinforce it. It's easy to do if you are mostly accustomed to being around those who are like you.

And they come in with this existing bias that people who do NOT think like them are the judgey
...sanctimonious ones. They do not at all take the time to understand where anyone else is actuay coming from or what they are saying.

They already think they are these open minded people and ONLY "open minded" people think like them. People who dont? Nope. They just believe this....because.

What happens is they start shutting down all dialog and just plastering they biases and opinions on everything and they have become the exact preachy, self righteous, "I'm better than you so you shut up and listen to ME", judgement and mean spirited people here.

There is absolutely no way to break down that wall. They wont listen to fuck all anyone has to say and they are not willing to actually HAVE an open mind. Theyll make us their enemies instead.

In their minds they are the good guys(no matter what....lies, attacks, the government boot...its for a "good cause" to them) and they are the ones who are not self righteous and they are enlightened and open minded and educated and we are just all scum ignorant bigots and they dont need to actually listen to shit. They are LOCKED in. They do not have the self awareness or capacity to do anything besides what they are already doing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Didn't see it.

I was impressed that Youngkin was one of the few leading Republicans who outright condemned Putin.

Yknow Lokmeer you gotta have strong leaders to stand up to Putin. While I realize that folk like Kamala Harris wouldn't be up for the job, Trump looked like he was out of his mind praising a tyrant like Vladimir Putin.

Trump IS a strong leader.

As far as posting it again, a google search for "tump interview praising putin" turns up 7 fukin pages of libtarded bullshit. Finally on page 8 of the search, you'll find a reference to Iheart, home of the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show where the interview took place.

Here dickhead, enjoy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Didn't see it.

As far as posting it again, a google search for "tump interview praising putin" turns up 7 fukin pages of libtarded bullshit. Finally on page 8 of the search, you'll find a reference to Iheart, home of the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show where the interview took place.

Here dickhead, enjoy:

No Trum is not a strong leader.

He is weak and stupid.

Given his remarks, what he said, I hope he desn't get elected again.

A decent Republican like Youngkin would be OK, but not Trump.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Didn't see it.

Here dickhead, enjoy:

No Trum pis not a strong leader.

He is weak and stupid.

That isnt what he said, Joe. You've been shown a few times.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Didn't see it.

Here dickhead, enjoy:

No Trum pis not a strong leader.

He is weak and stupid.

I give you the direct link and you STILL cant get over your TDS. TRUMP 2024! Dont ever ask me for a link again cunt.