Glenn Youngkin for President in 2024

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His latest stand against the Ukraine invasion impressed me:

.....much better than this:

If it's gonna be a Republican then at least get somebody who is competent & still has his marbles.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who would you prefer to run your country then?

And if the Republicans roll back into power are you prepared for another 4 years of Trump?

Trump's done. I have no preference for anyone in the GOP right now. They haven't stood up for democracy.

Well who would you prefer as the Democratic candidate in 2024 @Lily?

I don't have a preference for a Democratic candidate right now. I know it's not Kamala Harris. I don't find her brand of politics appealing.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I agree with you this time @The Prowler .

Not presidential material.

A whirly bird too inexperienced & unqualified for the job.

Not strong, mature nor tough enough.
She must think she's being interviewed for Entertainment Tonight

Wants the title but not the responsibilities nor any idea how to carry them out.

She should be nixed from the Democratic ticket asap in time for 2024

Democrats should replace Biden too.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am going to re-evaluate my stance on Harris now.

Maybe she is not so bad.

Nah. She's an airhead.

She can't even hold her office together.

Some sources say Morale in her offive was so bad that Biden himself considered replacing her before the next election.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe she is not so bad.

Nah. She's an airhead.

Some sources say Morale in her offive was so bad that Biden himself considered replacing her before the next election.

She has no moral center. She's a politician not a stateswoman.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At the rate they're going the Democrats are gonna get creamed in both 2022 & 2024.

Probably. If Trump shuts the fuck up that is...

I don't think Trump will be chosen.

After his latest exchange about Putin he sounded like Frankie Pentangeli in the Godfather.

Donny:

FRANKIE:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At the rate they're going the Democrats are gonna get creamed in both 2022 & 2024.

Probably. If Trump shuts the fuck up that is...

I don't think Trump will be chosen.

After his latest exchange about Putin he sounded like Frankie Pentangello in the Godfather

I think he can do a lot of damage with that orifice just south of his nose. Which means that I hope he shoots his mouth off over and over.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe she is not so bad.

Nah. She's an airhead.

She has no moral center. She's a politician not a stateswoman.

If Harris isn't suitable for the job as President then Trump isnt either. Anyone who pats Putin on the back for invading Ukraine should not be President. Plus he suggested that appeasing Putin was the only way to prevent that invasion. Trump came across as some Mafia boss dividing up property or turf. Scary. A stooge for Putin.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
TRUMP will win mark my words. No moar bullshit mail voating and no moar problems with the ballots. Libs are gonna cry big time.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

If it's gonna be a Republican then at least get somebody who is competent & still has his marbles.

Nah I'm going to call bullshit, it sounded like sarcastic view of tactics, I want the whole recording as that ended a bit "edited".

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nah I'm going to call bullshit, it sounded like sarcastic view of tactics, I want the whole recording as that ended a bit "edited".

Trump did not condemn the invasion of Ukraine. This is unacceptable. He comes across as an appeaser.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump did not condemn the invasion of Ukraine. This is unacceptable. He comes across as an appeaser.

Post whole vid or GTFO.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ive found this recording of Trump saying he threatened to hit Moscow if they invade, seems more complete than your bit of propaganda.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This shows you should read more broadly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I tried to explain this the last time. But they get these obviously edited videos telling them Trump said this or that....and they dont ever go to the actual source to make sure.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I tried to explain this the last time. But they get these obviously edited videos telling them Trump said this or that....and they dont ever go to the actual source to make sure.

You need to listen in life, instead of trying to explain all the time. You’re not worldly and live an insular peninsula existence when it comes to global politics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You need to listen in life, instead of trying to explain all the time. You’re not worldly and live an insular peninsula existence when it comes to global politics.

I listen to people who are telling the truth and citing facts.

Why would I listen to someone just because they told me to? People dont work like that. Js.

I've watched you be wrong about quite a bit of things, and legit admit you dont listen or read shit I'm even saying.

So no....I dont "need" to listen to hypocrites who want the world to fit their biases. You wont even admit a basic biological fact.

Earn being listened to.

Cookie Monster is completely right.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why would I listen to someone just because they told me to? People dont work like that. Js.

I've watched you be wrong about quite a bit of things, and legit admit you dont listen or read shit I'm even saying.

So no....I dont "need" to listen to hypocrites who want the world to fit their biases. You wont even admit a basic biological fact.

Earn being listened to.

I stopped listening to you when you became a bleeding parrot! I said that you had the gift of the gab. Channel that talent accordingly and stop acting like a naive and insolent twat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post of the day.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Earn being listened to.

I stopped listening to you when you became a bleeding parrot! I said that you had the gift of the gab. Channel that talent accordingly and stop acting like a naive and insolent twat.

She has the gift of delusion and obfuscation. You are giving her the benefit of doubt where none is deserved.