An Analysis of Youngkin's win at The American Conservative

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all wanna know why Youngkin won? As a fuckin' Virginian, let me tell you.....

1) yes, the whole "parents shouldnt decide what their kids are taught" hurt McCucklife, but Virginians were allowed to vote nearly 2 months prior to election. So McCucklife would've really had a LOT less votes, had that come out sooner. The Mom's and Dad's of Virginia awoke, and said "fuck this sum'bitch!"

2) yes, Youngkin opposed CRT, as should anyone with a right mind! Its fuckin' racist. Again, Parents rose up, and said "fuck this sum'bitch!"

3) the Loudon county cover up, of the "tranny" raping a girl in the bathroom, two times he was caught doing this to girls, and the school trying to sweep it under the rug. Virginians said the same thing that Kyle did to pedos, "fuck these sum'bitches!"

4) McCucklife fucked Virginia before, Virginia remembers, and Virginians said "fuck this sum'bitch!"

5) Northam fucked Virginia so bad, allowing abortion of new born babies, thusly, Virginians said "fuck these sum'bitches!"

6) Northam fucked Virginians with heritage, allowing unlimited reign on destroying century old monuments to our heros. Virginians said "fuck these sum'bitches!"

7) Biden........ need I say more?

FUCK THESE SUM'BITCHES!!!!!!!!

Considering all the different reasons you list not to vote for McAuliffe, the win was fairly narrow, only 63K votes.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Marriage between man and woman

That is enough of an answer.

Marriage has always been between a man and a woman.

The homos can come up with their own word or phrase.

The default should not be to constantly change the definition of existing words.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

1) yes, the whole "parents shouldnt decide what their kids are taught" hurt McCucklife, but Virginians were allowed to vote nearly 2 months prior to election. So McCucklife would've really had a LOT less votes, had that come out sooner. The Mom's and Dad's of Virginia awoke, and said "fuck this sum'bitch!"

2) yes, Youngkin opposed CRT, as should anyone with a right mind! Its fuckin' racist. Again, Parents rose up, and said "fuck this sum'bitch!"

3) the Loudon county cover up, of the "tranny" raping a girl in the bathroom, two times he was caught doing this to girls, and the school trying to sweep it under the rug. Virginians said the same thing that Kyle did to pedos, "fuck these sum'bitches!"

4) McCucklife fucked Virginia before, Virginia remembers, and Virginians said "fuck this sum'bitch!"

5) Northam fucked Virginia so bad, allowing abortion of new born babies, thusly, Virginians said "fuck these sum'bitches!"

6) Northam fucked Virginians with heritage, allowing unlimited reign on destroying century old monuments to our heros. Virginians said "fuck these sum'bitches!"

Considering all the different reasons you list not to vote for McAuliffe, the win was fairly narrow, only 63K votes.

...because of the early voting for 1, for 2.... Northern VA still holds a stranglehold on the rest of the state. Its where the population, and Liberals are. Lets not forget the probable cheating too, since Obama, Biden, and Hillary were rooting for McCucklife.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

...because of the early voting for 1, for 2.... Northern VA still holds a stranglehold on the rest of the state. Its where the population, and Liberals are. Lets not forget the probable cheating too, since Obama, Biden, and Hillary were rooting for McCucklife.

You people even call cheating when you win. You should check out the NJ candidate's concession speech. He showed some class.

Of course, his ancestors might have been poor immigrants, but clearly they didn't become hillbillies.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You people even call cheating when you win. You should check out the NJ candidate's concession speech. He showed some class.

Of course, his ancestors might have been poor immigrants, but clearly they didn't become hillbillies.

You are clearly upset over Virginia turning Red hahaha. Perhaps cause you know deep down, Cumala was right, and Virginia gonna decide the next election cycle.... bet.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are clearly upset over Virginia turning Red hahaha. Perhaps cause you know deep down, Cumala was right, and Virginia gonna decide the next election cycle.... bet.

I'm not upset at all. You're deluding yourself. I just think it's low class to complain even when you win. Sorry, not sorry.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm not upset at all. You're deluding yourself. I just think it's low class to complain even when you win. Sorry, not sorry.

Just pointing out the obvious.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just pointing out the obvious.

It's not obvious at all that there was cheating. Sore winners have no class.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suggest you read my post Lily, Im the only qualified Virginian on this board, and my statements stand on why Youngkin won.

I saw one clip featuring McAullife and he totally blundered the Question regarding parents being able to have input and decide what went into a school curriculum.

Why didn't he just say he was for parents rights?

that's all he had to say and he would have won the election.

Was a seasoned pol like that asleep at the wheel?

did he say those things because he actually wanted to throw the election?

Maybe that was intentional.

I can't believe that seasoned debator and politician would have made a gaffe like that.

Especially in a country like the US where the importance of free speech is always tantamount.

That was just my own impartial observation. M blew it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I suggest you read my post Lily, Im the only qualified Virginian on this board, and my statements stand on why Youngkin won.

I saw one clip featuring McAullife and he totally blundered the Question regarding parents being able to have input and decide what went into a school curriculum.

I can't believe that seasoned debator and politician would have made a gaffe like that.

Especially in a country like the US where the importance of free speech is always tantamount.

Be that as it may, I think Youngkin is two-faced and will do things to piss off the right soon enough.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I couldn't respond to something yesterday that I didn't read until today.

You can respond, but you certainly did not refute.

I know this is difficult, especially since they both start with "re", but the words "respond" and "refute" have different meanings.

Try to follow along.

I posted yesterday that you only seem to follow the leftist MSM.

Then today you posted something that apparently is not leftist MSM.

And then you said "I posted it because dumbasses have stated that I only read from "liberal" sources. Untrue."

If you want to refute what I said, you really should find something that you posted prior to yesterday.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Irony Alert!!!

Do you have a functioning brain?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I couldn't respond to something yesterday that I didn't read until today.

You can respond, but you certainly did not refute.

I know this is difficult, especially since they both start with "re", but the words "respond" and "refute" have different meanings.

Try to follow along.

I posted yesterday that you only seem to follow the leftist MSM.

Then today you posted something that apparently is not leftist MSM.

And then you said "I posted it because dumbasses have stated that I only read from "liberal" sources. Untrue."

If you want to refute what I said, you really should find something that you posted prior to yesterday.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Irony Alert!!!

Do you have a functioning brain?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

I don't have to prove anything to you. However, that election happened two weeks ago tomorrow and I read that article then.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Be that as it may, I think Youngkin is two-faced and will do things to piss off the right soon enough.

I think every politician is.
Some are just more clever than others about it.

An honest politician who doesn't lie?
C'mon.

Come to think of it, he already looks and sounds a bit jaded.

I think politics does that to people.

But...if he is more moderate than the 2 hopefuls the republicans have now - Trump and de Santis - I'd prefer to see Youngkin as President than those 2.

I just hope that the US returns to electing mentally stable, moderately centrist Presidents whatever party they be, not crazy people or recovering alcoholics (W).

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just a reminder, God wants all faggits dead and democRATs excel at losing elections by getting over their ski's.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think every politician is.
Some are just more clever than others about it.

An honest politician who doesn't lie?
C'mon.

Come to think of it, he already looks and sounds a bit jaded.

I think politics does that to people.

But...if he is more moderate than the 2 hopefuls the republicans have now - Trump and de Santis - I'd prefer to see Youngkin as President than those 2.

I just hope that the US returns to electing mentally stable, moderately centrist Presidents whatever party they be, not crazy people or recovering alcoholics (W).

I don't find him charismatic enough to be a presidential candidate. The GOP candidates will be some of the usual faces, Cruz, Rubio, Romney, Haley, Hawley and maybe some new faces like the governor of N. Dakota is it?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don't have to prove anything to you. However, that election happened two weeks ago tomorrow and I read that article then.

In other words....

I cannot prove anything to you. But please please please believe me when I said that election happened two weeks ago tomorrow and I read that article then. I really did. I read the article two weeks ago and then decided to post it now. It was just a coincidence that it was the day after you suggested that I get all my information from the leftist MSM propaganda machine and that I felt I had to mention that this refutes what you said. Really!!! It was a coincidence!!! Really!!!!

Sure, sure, Leaker.

Hahahahahaha!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought Youngkin won in part because he focused on a middle of the rooad appealing message to moderate Virginia voters. He wasn't a divisive candidate.

If the Publicans want a suitable Presidential candidate for 2024, he should be the one, not DE santis or Trump.
Youngkin focuses on the scary wedge issues.

Yup. And the wedge issues are the very things that are bringing the country down.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought Youngkin won in part because he focused on a middle of the rooad appealing message to moderate Virginia voters. He wasn't a divisive candidate.

If the Publicans want a suitable Presidential candidate for 2024, he should be the one, not DE santis or Trump.

Yup. And the wedge issues are the very things that are bringing the country down.
Wedge issue? You dumb bitch, teaching white kids to hate themselves and allowing trannie porn in the school library shouldnt be a wedge between ANYONE!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wedge issue? You dumb bitch, teaching white kids to hate themselves and allowing trannie porn in the school library shouldnt be a wedge between ANYONE!

How is knowing the truth about your ancestors about teaching them to hate themselves?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How is knowing the truth about your ancestors about teaching them to hate themselves?
It isnt.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is so true.

Well, that's a pretty horrible thing to judge a guy on his race, Oerdin.

I will judge him on other things, his performance, but I refuse to go there.

The song isn't judging him on his race. It is making fun of the magic negro trope which Democrats truly did push for all it was worth in 2008 and again in 2012.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is so true.

The song isn't judging him on his race. It is making fun of the magic negro trope which Democrats truly did push for all it was worth in 2008 and again in 2012.

Yep, it was Al Sharpton that first called him Barack The Magic Negro.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is so true.

That's a very fine distinction there. So fine as to smell like bullshit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is so true.

Here ya go, cunt:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It isnt.

Then you should calm down. This country, like all, is imperfect and was imperfect at its inception. 1776 and 1619 are both true.

The founding fathers were flawed and didn't live up to their ideals, but we do live in a country that has contributed, almost more than any other, to freedom.

Our true history shouldn't be feared. We need to accept the good with the bad.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It isnt.

Then you should calm down. This country, like all, is imperfect and was imperfect at its inception. 1776 and 1619 are both true.

The founding fathers were flawed and didn't live up to their ideals, but we do live in a country that has contributed, almost more than any other, to freedom.

Bitch, I aint calming jack shit. You people are a fukin disease.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It isnt.

Bitch, I aint calming jack shit. You people are a fukin disease.

Of course you're not going to calm down. You're a typical savage hill billy that can only react with violence.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is so true.

Hillary used it against Obama first in 2008's primaries. Look it up.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is so true.

Yeah the Democrats sure ran a poor campaign in Virginia.

It seems like common sense that all McCaullife had to say was he'd offer parents choice in school curriculums & replace CRT with something else promoting better race relations.

Seemed so obvious at the time.

Unfortunately people never admit/face the truth before it's too late.

The Democrats campaign was an example of that common misstep.

Not even the Liberal Party in Canada (which is the equivalent of the Democratic party in the US), would promote something as potentially divisive as CRT.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He won't have enough experience or track record. DeSantis would be an ideal candidate with a proven track record of success.