GO TRUCKERS GO!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Where is a good trucker rolling down the road when you need one.....

1171b6fd09b4ebc5.png

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
They'll be in good Company, The Army of God is heading down their themselves on a 'biblical mission from god'

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's going to be totally constitutional and everything!

rvkjUd.gif
It's supposed to be a united front with many stating they'll be involved.. General consensus here in Canada though is it won't go down the way it did 2 years back.. time we learn from our mistakes

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I KNOW SORRY THREAD BUT I WILL ADD LATER

BIGGEST CONVOY EVER ,MADE GUINESS WORLD RECORD.

170KMS LONG AND IT DOESNT COMBINE TILL OTTAWA

BIGGEST EVENT IN HISTORY IN DECADES..

ALL OF NORTH AMERICA HAS UNITED US CANADA, EVEN THE NATIVES ARE BEATING THE DRUMS IN SUPPORT

EXPECTED 50,000 TRUCKS

500,000 CARS AND PEOPLE TO HIT PARLIMENT ON JAN 29

THIS IS A FREEDOM CONVOY AND THE MEDIA IS SPINNING IT AND ADDING LEFTIST PLANTS TO CAUSE FALSE FLAGS ABOUT THE CONVOY

MSM MEDIA ARE SCREAMING TERRORISM AND FREEZING GOFUNDME UPON TRUDEAU REQUEST.

PLEASE SEARCH CONVOY TO OTTAWA 2022

MEDIA BLACKOUT BUT WE HAVE SUPPORT GLOBALLY

FREEDOMS FOR ALL

TO BE CONTINUED

And two years later, Canada's as bad as ever

Protests and mobilizations no longer faze the criminals.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
For each trucker intimidating consumers over an indicted criminal, find an immigrant at the border who doesn’t have the privilege to turn down a paycheck and get them a CDL. Threatening the US economy bc our legal system is working as it should? Fuck Trumpers. This is America. This is Capitalism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For each trucker intimidating consumers over an indicted criminal, find an immigrant at the border who doesn’t have the privilege to turn down a paycheck and get them a CDL. Threatening the US economy bc our legal system is working as it should? Fuck Trumpers. This is America. This is Capitalism.

Are you talking about the clown that is advocating for a boycott by truckers because of the NY case?

What a joke! It would have to be independent truckers, trucking companies aren't going to lose their contracts to other companies first off. Second, independent truckers aren't going to lose their incomes for Trump.

This boycott is DOA.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Not much happening here except closed trials Freedom Convoy vs Liberal Government banks etc and a Class action the people vs Liberal Government banks etc.. few truckers headed to US from BC last week but doesn't have a lot of steam here .. also there are a few hundred that have gone back to parliament hill for a reunion

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you talking about the clown that is advocating for a boycott by truckers because of the NY case?

What a joke! It would have to be independent truckers, trucking companies aren't going to lose their contracts to other companies first off. Second, independent truckers aren't going to lose their incomes for Trump.

This boycott is DOA.
Yuppers, I'm not sure the Trucking Industry is exactly a drivers market these days, and having a couple truckers in the family...I can assure you driving in NYC may be slower, but it is also big money as trucking goes.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yuppers, I'm not sure the Trucking Industry is exactly a drivers market these days, and having a couple truckers in the family...I can assure you driving in NYC may be slower, but it is also big money as trucking goes.

Why would they want to sacrifice for that clown?