God Bless Robert E Lee!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pretty sad that people get triggered by The Dukes of Hazard.

Hahaha, I've honestly been debating painting my Jeep like the General Lee! Got the horn already lol. What ya think!?

What a life you must live?

Well asshole, people like you should expect that freaking out over heritage symbols YOU idiots labeled as "we wanna put all them niggers back in chains!" would generate an eternity of backlash. I dont know anyone who genuinely believes blacks arent just as human as whites or would ever put ANYONE into slavery no matter the color or gender. People are sick of your shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So what’s a lowlife broke gas station attendant who is stuck in some shit hole state gonna do? Pretend your fat wife loves you?
LOSER

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Speaking of old Johnny, you prolly know he was borneded in Arkansas in one a them shithole Arkansas towns and they painted him on their water tower.
Well, one a them olboys shot a hole in the water tank right about where Johnny's peepee was.

hqdefault.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor do you know Pantera "reunion/tribute" tour has been confirmed?

You should totally meet up with us and go

:Excited5:

Oh shit! That would be SWEET!

I've never been to a "major" concert, believe it or not lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

First time for everything.

My very first concert..was Grateful Dead. I was 8 lol. Mom took me.

As soon as I became a teen I went to as many as i could. I've already seen Pantera twice and I've met Phil Anselmo lol.

First time was a Black Sabbath renuin.....which was actually kinda meh. It was cool though because....Black Sabbath. Some of the best, funnest ones were small venue ones.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

As soon as I became a teen I went to as many as i could. I've already seen Pantera twice and I've met Phil Anselmo lol.

First time was a Black Sabbath renuin.....which was actually kinda meh. It was cool though because....Black Sabbath. Some of the best, funnest ones were small venue ones.

Lol nice!!!!

I've loved music all my life. We rarely get big names around here though.

Mom went to see The Judds, but I didnt get to go lol.

First concert I begged to go to, when I was 16, was MC Hammer hahahaha. Mom wouldnt let me go lol.

When I was 18, and could go on my own, the big names got EXPENSIVE! I blame Cher! She was the first to skyrocket her ticket price, and others followed suit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol nice!!!!

First concert I begged to go to, when I was 16, was MC Hammer hahahaha. Mom wouldnt let me go lol.

When I was 18, and could go on my own, the big names got EXPENSIVE! I blame Cher! She was the first to skyrocket her ticket price, and others followed suit.

I think i just read a few months ago that Naomi Judd (the mom) committed suicide. Like right before getting inducted into some hall of fame.

So sad.

My daughters are super into the same music I was always into. My 16 year old found out NIN is touring. Theyll be in Cleveland this Sept. But the fucking tickets?! No gotdamn way.

Love Trent. But I'm not coughing up over 1k to see him in fucking Cleveland lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol nice!!!!

I think i just read a few months ago that Naomi Judd (the mom) committed suicide. Like right before getting inducted into some hall of fame.

So sad.

My daughters are super into the same music I was always into. My 16 year old found out NIN is touring. Theyll be in Cleveland this Sept. But the fucking tickets?! No gotdamn way.

Love Trent. But I'm not coughing up over 1k to see him in fucking Cleveland lol.

Oh man, thats sad. My mom had an autographed pic of them, when they were both alive. My lil sis lost it I think. Which I hated.

Crazy, I was just thinking of NIN earlier hahaha! "Fuck you like an animal" to be exact lol. I still got their cassette tape hahahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol nice!!!!

So sad.

Oh man, thats sad. My mom had an autographed pic of them, when they were both alive. My lil sis lost it I think. Which I hated.

Crazy, I was just thinking of NIN earlier hahaha! "Fuck you like an animal" to be exact lol. I still got their cassette tape hahahaha.

I saw him with David Bowie already. For fucking 45 dollars too lol.

God I miss the 90s lol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.” -- Robert E. Lee

05d7f254018dd15e5fa1556c6227eec6af2ea226.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This weekend is Lee Jackson day!!!! Fly them flags high!!!!

iu