God Bless General Sherman

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
3 minutes. Still

I'm so happy for your trees.
Me too.

Wish I could say the same for yours

Forest fires have occurred through the ages. This one was started by lightning. It happens.
Major forest fires in Cali were fewer when shit was managed properly.

Not true. There were fewer people living in the forest, therefore fewer structures to burn. In any case, most California forests are handled by the federal government and the State has no say.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
3 minutes. Still

Me too.

Forest fires have occurred through the ages. This one was started by lightning. It happens.

Not true. There were fewer people living in the forest, therefore fewer structures to burn. In any case, most California forests are handled by the federal government and the State has no say.
True. I used to live there. There were fewer fires and better land management. My aunts husband was a fire fighter in Chino. They were always back burning.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I won’t bother you with a link. Mostly because you can’t read. It has been confirmed AGAIN. Biden won In Arizona. Show your intelligence and send more money.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I won’t bother you with a link. Mostly because you can’t read. It has been confirmed AGAIN. Biden won In Arizona. Show your intelligence and send more money.
Thanks for posting politics in the general forum, kiddie raping asshole. Even if its bullshit based on an alleged leak. We all know you needed to get out in front of the truth.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
3 minutes. Still

Me too.

True. I used to live there. There were fewer fires and better land management. My aunts husband was a fire fighter in Chino. They were always back burning.

The injuns use to manage the land naturally back in the day across the country, by gathering it to burn for cooking fires and such.

The injuns got run off the land, thus overgrowth began.

Not saying they were "land managers", but in a sense they were. They didnt squat in the same area for long periods of time, and they would move around, so that the land was renewable to a degree.

People are lazy.

I'll be doing my part, by gathering wood this weekend for a campfire while Im camping.