God Bless Robert E Lee!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Good lord that would NEVER fly today. THese fucking snowflakes would be running to their safe spaces to hyperventilate like someone just a dropped off a decomposing animal in their living room

you linking it here will more than likely trigger the youtube chivato AI to pull it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I used to fucking cry myself silly laughing at The Chappell Show! I dont know that I ever watched a bad show from him.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
I like that shit on my taco bell taco. nigger!!!
You eat at Taco Bell?
You're not only a Cracker, but a cheap one!
Lulz
Yea, Calupas, Doritos Los Taco's, Nacho Bel Grande. Usually about 2 times per month, nigger.
Disgusting.
You look like the TP you use after those visits, no doubt.
Whitey eats at Taco Bell and thinks
It's Mexican! Lol
Yea cause I eat Wendy's when I want an authentic American burger, ya dumb nigger. LOLZ!
Wendy's is legit you Vanilla Frosty looking Mfr.
nigger, please. Wendys is a shithole for nigg...oh, ok, nevermind.
Wendy's is the best of the three. I like the other two as well, tho,
You runny egg looking shitstain.
Best of the 3 what, nigger? We only discussed 2! Or has wasting my time with you made me forget 1? Lemme know....When IGAF.
The three big fast food joints you fucking dumbass. McD's and BK. 5 Guys and etc are in a different category before you start splitting hairs you Snow White looking Bitch-
Fuk sakes nigger, we were having a convo about Taco Hell and Wendy's. Ya follow? No?
Listen pickled egg.
Taco Bell and Wendy's are not the same. I referenced Wendy's being the best of the three. I didn't expect you not to understand. So much for white superiority in knowledge lol.
I think your nigger brain sprun a leak and all the jenkem ran out. The convo only mentioned Taco Bell and Wendys...then you pulled the number 3 out of your fro.
Sheeeit, boy. Look beyond the conversation. Taco B sucks. Wendy's best of the big 3. And let me fish Popeyes out my beautiful fro and say it's better than The Colonel. All major players are now covered.
Hey nigger, is it racist that I love Popeyes and hate KFC? Lemme know.
No Crack, but KFC isn't bad either.
No fukin way nigger! That KFC shit is the WORST! And when you consider the sides? The cajun potatos and gravy, red beans, or cajun fries are SOOOO much better than KFC's shit! I thought you niggers knew all about fried chicken?
Us brothers know how to cook it. But up in these Northern places you take what you can get. Not always a Popeyes around. I don't mind it. Best to go inside and get the fresh shit. A little hack for you albino mfrs when yer down South is to get some fried chicken at Truckstops or C-Stores and places where you wouldn't expect it'd be good. It usually is.
Aaaaaaaaah...the TRF bloke that thinks that scabby forum never bannededed...lol!
Bro. You went batshit sometimes over there. When folks can't control themselves you're out.
Maxis being a good example, no?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Yea, Calupas, Doritos Los Taco's, Nacho Bel Grande. Usually about 2 times per month, nigger.
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Yea cause I eat Wendy's when I want an authentic American burger, ya dumb nigger. LOLZ!
Best of the 3 what, nigger? We only discussed 2! Or has wasting my time with you made me forget 1? Lemme know....When IGAF.
The three big fast food joints you fucking dumbass. McD's and BK. 5 Guys and etc are in a different category before you start splitting hairs you Snow White looking Bitch-
Fuk sakes nigger, we were having a convo about Taco Hell and Wendy's. Ya follow? No?
Listen pickled egg.
Taco Bell and Wendy's are not the same. I referenced Wendy's being the best of the three. I didn't expect you not to understand. So much for white superiority in knowledge lol.
I think your nigger brain sprun a leak and all the jenkem ran out. The convo only mentioned Taco Bell and Wendys...then you pulled the number 3 out of your fro.
Sheeeit, boy. Look beyond the conversation. Taco B sucks. Wendy's best of the big 3. And let me fish Popeyes out my beautiful fro and say it's better than The Colonel. All major players are now covered.
No fukin way nigger! That KFC shit is the WORST! And when you consider the sides? The cajun potatos and gravy, red beans, or cajun fries are SOOOO much better than KFC's shit! I thought you niggers knew all about fried chicken?
Us brothers know how to cook it. But up in these Northern places you take what you can get. Not always a Popeyes around. I don't mind it. Best to go inside and get the fresh shit. A little hack for you albino mfrs when yer down South is to get some fried chicken at Truckstops or C-Stores and places where you wouldn't expect it'd be good. It usually is.
nigger, I usually go to Bojangles or Zaxby's down south. I want to try Marylands Fried Chicken in Orlando but havent made it yet.
Lol. You are Mr. Bojangles!
*BOOM*

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
Aaaaaaaaah...the TRF bloke that thinks that scabby forum never bannededed...lol!
Bro. You went batshit sometimes over there. When folks can't control themselves you're out.
Well you made as though y’all could handle it. Never take moderation for granted...most can’t do the job well enough.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
Well you made as though y’all could handle it. Never take moderation for granted...most can’t do the job well enough.
Dude. I remember one time you went nuts before I hit the rack for the night, and was still at it 8 hours later after I got up, drank coffee, and then logged on!
It was a good read, tho. Ha

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
nigger, I usually go to Bojangles or Zaxby's down south. I want to try Marylands Fried Chicken in Orlando but havent made it yet.
Lol. You are Mr. Bojangles!
*BOOM*
Nigger please.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
Dude. I remember one time you went nuts before I hit the rack for the night, and was still at it 8 hours later after I got up, drank coffee, and then logged on!
You must remember that I was hitting the bottle hard because of my personal family tragedy. People were happy to stir me on and I sure as hell was happy to oblige. But regardless of that past, it’s refreshing to know that nearly every single forum that hit the ban hammer on me are either defunct or coming apart at the seams. It takes multiple characters to make any forum work. And shitty moderators sure as hell fuck it up for all involved.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
You must remember that I was hitting the bottle hard because of my personal family tragedy. People were happy to stir me on and I sure as hell was happy to oblige. But regardless of that past, it’s refreshing to know that nearly every single forum that hit the ban hammer on me are either defunct or coming apart at the seams. It takes multiple characters to make any forum work. And shitty moderators sure as hell fuck it up for all involved.
Was what it was, man. I just posted there.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
Was what it was, man. I just posted there.
Hey...people get comfortable with a certain dynamic and don’t want blow-ins upsetting the apple cart. I see that as a trolling opportunity to promote this place. Besides, uptight fuckwits need their feathers ruffled, it’s the ultimate pisstake! Lol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I used to fucking cry myself silly laughing at The Chappell Show! I dont know that I ever watched a bad show from him.

Sadly I have. His live shit he did, when he came back, after Floyd, fucking sucked donkey balls. Dont bother.

His Show, before he ran off to Africa, was frickin' awesome! Also Half Baked was the best stoner film since Cheech and Chong lol.

I dont blame him for canceling the show, Comedy Central wanted him to do skits they made up, but he refused. He only wanted to do his own skits.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
863080c423218f859cc0fd628814980985092073.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Whitee's like you is why he killed the show.

It was actually because he lost his creative control and the stupid fucking woke shit was starting. Political correctness destroyed comedy.

So really it was whites like you and all the other identity politics authoritarian leftists who want everything they find offensive censored and canceled.

Let's not pretend Comedy Central didnt become an establishment mouth piece that markets your views to you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh wait......he has me on ignore. *sigh*

Someone c/p my post so he can read it. The little fucker.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Robert E. Lee was a scumbag who was literally fighting for slavery. People in the south get a white washed, propagandized version of the civil war. Sad.

It’s shameful that it took so long to bring down the statue of Robert E Lee

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Robert E. Lee was a scumbag who was literally fighting for slavery. People in the south get a white washed, propagandized version of the civil war. Sad.

Its shamefull that cunts like you fucked the country and just run off, scott free.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Mostly because people used to agree that destroying history and art is bad authoritarian idiocy.

Seeing that change is the shame

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Mostly because people used to agree that destroying history and art is bad authoritarian idiocy.

I don't think history should be destroyed, either. Moving it to a location that puts it in context and doesn't shove it in the face of people is more appropriate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That stupid cunt is just like the taliban.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't think history should be destroyed, either. Moving it to a location that puts it in context and doesn't shove it in the face of people is more appropriate.

I agree. And a lot more people would have been on board with that.

This statue is being destroyed. Not moved anywhere where it will or can be viewed.

This is the work of a well funded activist group. There was no vote. Nothing. It was attacked and demands to get rid of it won.

A statue of Fredrick Douglass was also destroyed in all this attacking history crap.