God Bless Robert E Lee!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I want to change the phrase "white settlers" to European settlers.

If blacks call themselves African American, then whites should be called European Americans.

If blacks call themselves African American, then whites should be called European Americans.

Okay, and then what happens?

hopefully European Americans won't have racist rhetoric shoved down their necks every minute of the day.

Hopefully our more perfect union gets us to a place where the racism eventually disappears.

You're telling me, after over a year of "fiery but peaceful" protests, that we have a perfect union?

After.....

...ya know what, Im not even gonna list it all, cause you gotta be trolling if you are so blind that you cant see the country is more divided than ever. BEYOND my lifetime!

Of course the country is more divided than ever, and racism has a lot to do with it. So does Trump. So does the fact that people believe political parties are the solution, rather than getting rid of corporate ownership of the government. It's a huge shit show, and if it keeps going this way, with the destruction of the middle class, the partisanship and the sanctifying of our racist past, etc, the country is done. Just done.

The only thing racism has to do with the division in this country is the establishment using race exactly do divide and and accusing the other parties of racism because they cant win on policy, and dont give a shit about the people.

From the minute Trump started running, media and all the shitty politicains started attacking him. Trump was not corporate owned. They wanted him. Even Republicans wanted him out.....anyone still there that supported him is branded a "Trump loyalist" and it's this scarlet A.

We see very clearly what happened there. And I've shown you donor lists and entire break downs of corporate media lying and distorting the truth.

You can't be serious. Racism has left deep scars in the country, and millions of people remain the victims of racism. Just because it didn't hurt you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Trump never should have been allowed to run. Only people who understand government should be allowed to run. In any party.
I agree. Libtards have fueled the fires of dividing people and fomenting racism.
Wouldn't be you dropping Nbombs all day long of course.
Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just watched Australia' SAS where celebrities are put through a real serious of training exercises. One trainer screamed in the face of an aboriginal woman's face, "there are no victims here."

And lotus, there are no race victims in any western country. The only place I have ever seen victims of racism are in bs movies and the 6 o'clock news with abo children as young as 12 beating to near death Australians of European distraction.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

hopefully European Americans won't have racist rhetoric shoved down their necks every minute of the day.

Hopefully our more perfect union gets us to a place where the racism eventually disappears.

You're telling me, after over a year of "fiery but peaceful" protests, that we have a perfect union?

After.....

...ya know what, Im not even gonna list it all, cause you gotta be trolling if you are so blind that you cant see the country is more divided than ever. BEYOND my lifetime!

Of course the country is more divided than ever, and racism has a lot to do with it. So does Trump. So does the fact that people believe political parties are the solution, rather than getting rid of corporate ownership of the government. It's a huge shit show, and if it keeps going this way, with the destruction of the middle class, the partisanship and the sanctifying of our racist past, etc, the country is done. Just done.

The only thing racism has to do with the division in this country is the establishment using race exactly do divide and and accusing the other parties of racism because they cant win on policy, and dont give a shit about the people.

From the minute Trump started running, media and all the shitty politicains started attacking him. Trump was not corporate owned. They wanted him. Even Republicans wanted him out.....anyone still there that supported him is branded a "Trump loyalist" and it's this scarlet A.

We see very clearly what happened there. And I've shown you donor lists and entire break downs of corporate media lying and distorting the truth.

You can't be serious. Racism has left deep scars in the country, and millions of people remain the victims of racism. Just because it didn't hurt you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Trump never should have been allowed to run. Only people who understand government should be allowed to run. In any party.

What's leaving "deep scares" is the constant race war narratives and the use of race for political power.

If you just call everyone a racist.....yeah, its gonna cause issues. Especially when most all the rhetoric is objectively wrong.

Like BLM. The entire rhetoric is a lie. They come out and riot during election years. Instead of discussing these justified shootings rationally, dem/prog voters shout down any rational talk about it by branding people "racists". If you go by data, racist. If you point out Jacob Blake was getting a weapon? Racist. And dont anyone bring the black on black crime, that makes you racist. But wait.....let's not address black on black crime while we talk about weakening and defunding police, when stats show the racist cop narrative is false and that if anything they need stronger police. They desperately need better schools....but looking at that is racist.

You guys demand we go along with everything the left says, without question, or its white supremacy. EVEN if we know how toxic and harmful it would be if we just....took away police funding. Leftists refuse to discuss any of the problems or solutions. Fucking Admin called School Choice SEGREGATION. How is letting these kids go to better schools segregation? That's the direct opposite.

Now if people are not okay with "equity" being woven into school curriculums, that makes them racist.

Basically disagreeing with left wing politics gets you branded a racist, even if you are black. Like Larry Elder being called the "black face of white supremacisy"

Racism isnt nearly as problematic here as partisan politics and how democrats use race. Racism now means "any disagreement with the woke narrative".

Race is used as tool for political power. That's it. Racism isnt a thing. Its manufactured for political campaigns and to manipulate people. Its being used to divide.

Why shouldnt have Trump been allowed to run? Yeah let's kill peoples options even more. Trump did far MORE for the people. We dont want an authoritarian government where we dont really get to elect anyone....and that's exactly what's happening.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People are loathed and hated because they commit crimes on other people NOT because of their skin colour ....but do get off violent crimes, if they are brown or black. They have special protection.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

After.....

I agree. Libtards have fueled the fires of dividing people and fomenting racism.
Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

After.....

Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!
No. I can't stop laughing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

After.....

Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!
Dont hurt yourself, nigger.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

After.....

Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!
Don't worry Cracker-

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

After.....

Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!
Don't worry Cracker-
Whip Cracker! :LOL3: PWN3D!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

After.....

Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!
Don't worry Cracker-
More like milktoast.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

After.....

Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!
Don't worry Cracker-
More like milktoast.
Sure thing, nigger.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

After.....

Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!
Don't worry Cracker-
More like milktoast.
Sure thing, nigger.
No problem little honkie.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

After.....

Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!
Don't worry Cracker-
More like milktoast.
Sure thing, nigger.
Sounds great, nigger.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People are loathed and hated because they commit crimes on other people NOT because of their skin colour ....but do get off violent crimes, if they are brown or black. They have special protection.

Not in the US. Far more people of color are imprisoned for crimes that are also committed by whites. The whites get off with lighter or no sentences in general.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

After.....

Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!
Don't worry Cracker-
More like milktoast.
Sure thing, nigger.
Sounds great, nigger.
I know Snowcone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not in the US. Far more people of color are imprisoned for crimes that are also committed by whites. The whites get off with lighter or no sentences in general.

That's not about race, though.

That's a class issue.

And what do inner cities with high rates of nonviolent black men in prison all have in common?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

After.....

Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!
Don't worry Cracker-
More like milktoast.
Sure thing, nigger.
Sounds great, nigger.
I know Snowcone.
It do, nigger!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

After.....

Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!
Don't worry Cracker-
More like milktoast.
Sure thing, nigger.
Sounds great, nigger.
I know Snowcone.
It do, nigger!
Whatever Graytooth.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Mike Tyson did a long stint in prison. He said prisons are full of psycopaths and sociopaths.

These people can't be cured. Don't waste your sympathy on them. Pray they don't get out.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

After.....

Quiet, nigger.
Still laughing brah..
Lol
Still, pipe down nigger!
Don't worry Cracker-
More like milktoast.
Sure thing, nigger.
Sounds great, nigger.