God Bless President Donald Trump

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
DFDKRxv.jpg

Good morning patriots, our celebration is so loud we can't hear the crybabies whining.

ECONOMY, NKOREA, WORLD CUP, JOBLESS 44 YEAR LOW, Syria on notice and no more Iran deal.

Grab all the pussy you want, we need more of this man!

Wazzzup

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
DFDKRxv.jpg

Good morning patriots, our celebration is so loud we can't hear the crybabies whining.

ECONOMY, NKOREA, WORLD CUP, JOBLESS 44 YEAR LOW, Syria on notice and no more Iran deal.

Grab all the pussy you want, we need more of this man!
trump also for the most part destroyed ISIS in Syria and iraq. Multiple things accomplished and that's just after a year and a half as president.

I can't think of even one good thing that obama accomplished in all 8 years he was president.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I can't think of even one good thing that obama accomplished in all 8 years he was president.

The ONLY thing I can think of, was making open carry legal in the national forests in his first year. This is good for those of us that dont want a conceal permit.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
^^Okay, but you're not supposed to post just the placeholder text, you're supposed to fill it in with actual fake news and lies. No wonder you're still only an intern in the war against civilization.

Wazzzup

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The ONLY thing I can think of, was making open carry legal in the national forests in his first year. This is good for those of us that dont want a conceal permit.
I'm surprised he would do that. But early in his first term Obama tried to look more moderate, by the end of it all he was trying to be a dictator, and fucking up everything. Ilm glad trump is undoing all of obama's many failures. Erasing his legacy piece by piece till nothing is left. Just deserts for America's worst president.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm surprised he would do that. But early in his first term Obama tried to look more moderate, by the end of it all he was trying to be a dictator, and fucking up everything. Ilm glad trump is undoing all of obama's many failures. Erasing his legacy piece by piece till nothing is left. Just deserts for America's worst president.

I still say that was the ONLY good thing he done haha. And yeah it was early in his first year.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
y'all must get your news from some sort of factory for bastards. Fuck Trump and fuck politicians.

Guyver0335

Factory Bastard
Hillary Clinton 2020

Hillary Clinton is the biggest woman hater of them all not to mention a huge opposition against freedom. She promised on several occasions to stop running if she didn't make it in the 2016 election, I was hoping that it would be the one truthful thing she's ever said in her life but we will see.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
President Trump is not a career politician and doesn't play ball with all the crooks in Washington and why they want him out so bad so let's all jump on the wagon and make America great again and while we are at it take care of our own home less and Vet's before a train load of free loading grease ball's who don't bring shit to the table!!!

OP
OP
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
“We don’t apologize for America anymore,” Trump said. “We stand up for America. We stand up for the patriots who defend America. And we stand up for our national anthem.”
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I absolutely love him, not for many years has there been such an idiotic force, not to mention the 1st lady ? (or the second or third, not to sure) lol he's been keeping me entertained since his rise ... not liking how he's going about fucking up the environment with fossil fuels, pushing the clock back in time but fuck ... loot is flowing right ? and that's what you people like