God Bless Robert E Lee!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I want to change the phrase "white settlers" to European settlers.

If blacks call themselves African American, then whites should be called European Americans.

I know what you saying.

Im Southern Scots!!!!

241867217_4293156057432482_5132578443664396602_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We shoulda sent all them fuckers back to china!!!

He seriously just threw that down like a free pass for being on a the wrong side of history.

Hey Admin, your shitty "side" is destroying the country and wrecking our history and they have not done ONE thing to better the lives of any Americans! What's up with that?!

And he is like "Look at this list of deceased Natives!!!"

Okay? I dont think any of them would approve of this marxist bullshit either? Does he think the spirits of the natives are upon him?

A LOT of Native Americans joined the Confederacy.

Here is a tiny tiny morsel.....

Native Americans and the Confederate States of America…

By signing treaties with the CSA, the tribes severed their relationships with the federal government they had had enough of Republican rhetoric. Natives were accepted into the Confederates States of America, and they sent representatives to the Confederate Congress.

The Confederate government promised to protect the Native American's land holdings and to fulfill the obligations such as annuity payments made by the federal government.

In contrast, William Seward, Secretary of State of the federal government, argued that the land of the tribes in Indian Territory should be appropriated for distribution to white settlers.
Wow, thats interesting! I wonder if the cunts here calling Confederates traitors think those injuns should be labeled the same?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He seriously just threw that down like a free pass for being on a the wrong side of history.

Hey Admin, your shitty "side" is destroying the country and wrecking our history and they have not done ONE thing to better the lives of any Americans! What's up with that?!

Okay? I dont think any of them would approve of this marxist bullshit either? Does he think the spirits of the natives are upon him?

By signing treaties with the CSA, the tribes severed their relationships with the federal government they had had enough of Republican rhetoric. Natives were accepted into the Confederates States of America, and they sent representatives to the Confederate Congress.

The Confederate government promised to protect the Native American's land holdings and to fulfill the obligations such as annuity payments made by the federal government.

In contrast, William Seward, Secretary of State of the federal government, argued that the land of the tribes in Indian Territory should be appropriated for distribution to white settlers.
Wow, thats interesting! I wonder if the cunts here calling Confederates traitors think those injuns should be labeled the same?

Good point. Them cunts are all hypocrites anyway, fuck them cunts.

I've read a lot on the Native American involvement in the war of Northern Aggression. They were the last to surrender!!!

And with good reason!! Cause after the war, Sherman went after the injuns, and killed as many as possible. Attacking them at night, women and children and all.

They went after the injuns like they did the Southerners.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've read a lot on the Native American involvement in the war of Northern Aggression. They were the last to surrender!!!

And with good reason!! Cause after the war, Sherman went after the injuns, and killed as many as possible. Attacking them at night, women and children and all.

My daughters dad was teaching her real Native history. The messy, gory sad and scary.

They hate the typical narrative that white colonizers showed up and just started a genocide. It's not really the entire truth, it's a mindless over simplification of another layered and nuanced part of history.

Those narratives are more about partisan politics than actually learning history.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

If blacks call themselves African American, then whites should be called European Americans.
Most of us white people know some of the backgrounds of our ancestors, whether we are English, German or French etc etc etc, the slave traders weren't interested i collating that data, the slaves that were brought over were deprived of that piece of Identity, so they don't get to claim Ghana-American or Chad-Americans or Niger-Americans etc like an Irish American can

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

If only Sherman had finished the job,

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

My daughters dad was teaching her real Native history. The messy, gory sad and scary.

They hate the typical narrative that white colonizers showed up and just started a genocide. It's not really the entire truth, it's a mindless over simplification of another layered and nuanced part of history.

Those narratives are more about partisan politics than actually learning history.

Its a lot.

And yeah, thats what they taught in school. (more falseness)

It was over greed, for the railroad, by the Union.

Ever heard of the Buffalo Soldiers? They were ex slaves, whose job was to kill off all the buffalo, in order to starve out the indians. Much like they did Southerners, staving them out.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most of us white people know some of the backgrounds of our ancestors, whether we are English, German or French etc etc etc, the slave traders weren't interested i collating that data, the slaves that were brought over were deprived of that piece of Identity, so they don't get to claim Ghana-American or Chad-Americans or Niger-Americans etc like an Irish American can

Stealing people is wrong, evil, horrific and still goes on. For instance, Arabs going to poverty striken Bangladesh to buy poor people's 3 year old sons to be used as jockies at camel races. I get tired of American blacks bitching and fucking moaning about a fucking civil war fought around 150 years ago. Slavery is being conducted right now even in Australian amongst the Indians squatting here...

more later....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We have black people here from Barbados, Haiti, Jamaica....et. They are not African, and have asked many times to not be called "African American".

IF referencing race is so nessesary.... black Americans is a respectful way to do so.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Stealing people is wrong, evil, horrific and still goes on. For instance, Arabs going to poverty striken Bangladesh to buy poor people's 3 year old sons to be used as jockies at camel races. I get tired of American blacks bitching and fucking moaning about a fucking civil war fought around 150 years ago. Slavery is being conducted right now even in Australian amongst the Indians squatting here...

more later....

It's mostly white middle/upper class liberals who went to university to learn the woke doctrines.

And yes we have serious global human trafficking....every damn country is infected. We have MORE slaves today than we ever had....but these people are chopped fucking liver, because race war pimping is so beneficial for Democrats/progs and their corporate owners.

The only way these people will give a single shit about trafficking? The media would have to tell them too. Watch all their topics....right in line with the media of the day.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

We have black people here from Barbados, Haiti, Jamaica....et. They are not African, and have asked many times to not be called "African American".

IF referencing race is so nessesary.... black Americans is a respectful way to do so.

Even the actual Africans that come here hate the niggers lol. The Africans actually want to do better for themselves.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Even the actual Africans that come here hate the niggers lol. The Africans actually want to do better for themselves.
This has been true since the 80's at least. I worked with a black guy from Africa in 1984 that told me how the blacks here hated his guts because he loved America and worked hard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Omg this is so true. They cant stand any sort of victim mentality and people who live here and dont try.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Robert E Lee is one of very few cadets to pass through the US Military Academy at West Point without a single demerit. In the Mexican War General Winfield Scott called him “the greatest soldier I’ve ever seen.” As an Army Engineer he re-routed the Mississippi River and saved the city of St Louis. When he inherited slaves from his father in law, he educated them and set them free, and he referred to slavery as “a political and moral evil”. He turned down Lincoln’s offer to Command the US Army that would invade the South and his home State of Virginia even though leading that Army would have certainly brought him international fame and likely the presidency. He instead offered his sword to Virginia and fought against that invasion for four years leading an Army that was vastly outnumbered, out supplied and out fed. After the war, as the most beloved figure on either side of the war, he turned down all of the opportunities that would have enriched him by refusing to sell his family name. He chose instead to take a job with meager pay at Washington College because he knew that rebuilding the country meant that we needed to raise men of high honor and character. His first act as President of the College was to build a Chapel.

On Lee’s last visit to Richmond, a lady approached General Lee with an infant in her arms and asked “Would you please hold my baby?” General Lee took the child, looked the woman in the eye and said “you must teach him to deny himself.” Biographer Douglas Southall Freeman pointed out that this one statement characterized the entirety of how General Lee lived.
As the end of his life was approaching Robert E Lee was asked, with all of his accomplishments, what should his headstone say. He answered “that I am a poor sinner, trusting in Christ alone for my salvation.”

That a monument to this man has been taken down is a monument itself. The barren space where his memorial stood is a testament to the depraved depths to which the morality and character of our society has fallen.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay, and then what happens?

hopefully European Americans won't have racist rhetoric shoved down their necks every minute of the day.

Hopefully our more perfect union gets us to a place where the racism eventually disappears.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

hopefully European Americans won't have racist rhetoric shoved down their necks every minute of the day.

Hopefully our more perfect union gets us to a place where the racism eventually disappears.

You're telling me, after over a year of "fiery but peaceful" protests, that we have a perfect union?

After.....

...ya know what, Im not even gonna list it all, cause you gotta be trolling if you are so blind that you cant see the country is more divided than ever. BEYOND my lifetime!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, your country is really off to a great start destroying public artworks.

I would like slavery to disappear .

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're telling me, after over a year of "fiery but peaceful" protests, that we have a perfect union?

After.....

...ya know what, Im not even gonna list it all, cause you gotta be trolling if you are so blind that you cant see the country is more divided than ever. BEYOND my lifetime!

Of course the country is more divided than ever, and racism has a lot to do with it. So does Trump. So does the fact that people believe political parties are the solution, rather than getting rid of corporate ownership of the government. It's a huge shit show, and if it keeps going this way, with the destruction of the middle class, the partisanship and the sanctifying of our racist past, etc, the country is done. Just done.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

After.....

Of course the country is more divided than ever, and racism has a lot to do with it. So does Trump. So does the fact that people believe political parties are the solution, rather than getting rid of corporate ownership of the government. It's a huge shit show, and if it keeps going this way, with the destruction of the middle class, the partisanship and the sanctifying of our racist past, etc, the country is done. Just done.

The only thing racism has to do with the division in this country is the establishment using race exactly do divide and and accusing the other parties of racism because they cant win on policy, and dont give a shit about the people.

From the minute Trump started running, media and all the shitty politicains started attacking him. Trump was not corporate owned. They wanted him. Even Republicans wanted him out.....anyone still there that supported him is branded a "Trump loyalist" and it's this scarlet A.

We see very clearly what happened there. And I've shown you donor lists and entire break downs of corporate media lying and distorting the truth.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

After.....

The only thing racism has to do with the division in this country is the establishment using race exactly do divide and and accusing the other parties of racism because they cant win on policy, and dont give a shit about the people.

From the minute Trump started running, media and all the shitty politicains started attacking him. Trump was not corporate owned. They wanted him. Even Republicans wanted him out.....anyone still there that supported him is branded a "Trump loyalist" and it's this scarlet A.

We see very clearly what happened there. And I've shown you donor lists and entire break downs of corporate media lying and distorting the truth.

You can't be serious. Racism has left deep scars in the country, and millions of people remain the victims of racism. Just because it didn't hurt you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Trump never should have been allowed to run. Only people who understand government should be allowed to run. In any party.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

After.....

You can't be serious. Racism has left deep scars in the country, and millions of people remain the victims of racism. Just because it didn't hurt you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Trump never should have been allowed to run. Only people who understand government should be allowed to run. In any party.
I agree. Libtards have fueled the fires of dividing people and fomenting racism.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

After.....

I agree. Libtards have fueled the fires of dividing people and fomenting racism.
Wouldn't be you dropping Nbombs all day long of course.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

After.....

Wouldn't be you dropping Nbombs all day long of course.
Quiet, nigger.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Cokmo eats Chocolate Rice Krispies in the morning and pretends he's eating black babies.
Twisted.