God Bless President Donald Trump

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
"If you are more fortunate then others build a longer table not a taller fence" unless you're a'scared like Fraggly lolol

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I'd like to emotional ejaculate all over your keybored to render it dysfunctional ... a persistant KNOW it all ffs .. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE SUCH A FATE !! ? lmao .. You live in your dark dreary world and I'll live over here in the sun mmkay ...
Please don't. I literally just replaced my keyboard in the last 48 hours from spilling my stiff, alcoholic drink while trying to murder an illegal immigrant. Kind of hard to do when Home Depot doesn't accept foodstamps to pay for rope and plastic wrap. Dexter makes it look so easy...

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Here's another reason to hope the orange cock has a massive coronary, supporting things like it's the 80's all over again..
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
I wouldn't trade 1 Trump for 10 Justin Trudeau's .. Canadian Buddy :) .. Trudeau is a fucking MORON... Who, by the way, cut off a lady in the middle of her speech at a townhall meeting because she said "mankind" instead of "peoplekind"<rolling eyes> Also.. you claim to hate America.. BUT you have NO PROBLEM sending your kids here to go to college!!!! em? Interesting.. Guess we're not ALL that bad? eh? hahahaha... I feel the same way about your PM as you do Trump. I just know that here in Motor City.. Jobs have returned.. The economy is fantastic.. and while I DO NOT AGREE with him on EVERY issue.. He has been a man of his word for the most part.. and knows how to get shit done.. With that.. Here's an OLD vid of your cuck PM.. His wife probably fucks him in the ass!! lmao HAHAHAHA...

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
They go to school there because it was free, the sport is bigger in America then here, a faster stepping stone to the top, no biggy .. and it's in New England, a Democratic State, or else they'd be here..And Trudope, other then the recognition he's given the Natives and doing the obvious which was to legalize Pot, fuck 'em . .. in the assbox. squeeksqueek .. got lube ?

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
They go to school there because it was free, the sport is bigger in America then here, a faster stepping stone to the top, no biggy .. and it's in New England, a Democratic State, or else they'd be here..And Trudope, other then the recognition he's given the Natives and doing the obvious which was to legalize Pot, fuck 'em . .. in the assbox. squeeksqueek .. got lube ?
Pffftttt… Okay Mr Stank.. So you're trying to tell me that the only way your kids would take a FREE EDUCATION is because the school is located in a blue state? .. Umm.. yeah.. I don't buy it :/

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Pffftttt… Okay Mr Stank.. So you're trying to tell me that the only way your kids would take a FREE EDUCATION is because the school is located in a blue state? .. Umm.. yeah.. I don't buy it :/
I don't remember asking you (: the first thing I wanted to know is who controls that state, they had offers from 2 other schools, it was the only 'Blue State'.. if it was some gun toting 'IT'S MAH GUN, AND NO SUMMBICHH IS TAKIN 'ER' State, they weren't going and you can take that to the bank, contrary to what you may think, we take our kids safety up here and guns pretty seriously, maybe if you're raised in that environment it doesn't seem so retarded, I needed 'piece of mind' before I could send them .. I trust you've no kids ? to understand I guess ..

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Mr. Stank finger :) …...I'm NOT the greatest gif maker.. but I made this JUST FOR YOU :D..lmao!!!!

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
(:
As usual my dear, you are a spectacular character that never fails to make this human smile .... ( I'm on the wine so fucknyoumuch lol it's undeniable that orange tard gets things done, it's just the way he goes about it, but that's what gets his 'followers' riled , my Gran' pappy used to say ' Assholes gotta stick together' ... lol as you can tell he was a brilliant man (:

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
(:
As usual my dear, you are a spectacular character that never fails to make this human smile .... ( I'm on the wine so fucknyoumuch lol it's undeniable that orange tard gets things done, it's just the way he goes about it, but that's what gets his 'followers' riled , my Gran' pappy used to say ' Assholes gotta stick together' ... lol as you can tell he was a brilliant man (:
Quoted for later throwing in face.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
(:
Hey I was drunkded ! doesn't count (:

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
(:
I'm drunk right now, and it does count.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
(:
I'm drunk right now, and it does count.
lmao I like yoo .. you're a fucker (:

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Way to go tRUMPF, YOU'RE BACKING OF THE sAUDI'S, The same fucks Canada refuses to bow to, resulted in the killing of 40 kids...doin what you do best ...

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
(:
:)..

I'll bet you think I was going to rag on you about this?? But I consider you a friend.. and I won't.. I know you have a good heart, even though it's a a fucked up liberal heart.. :) BUT.. I did "snip it" and you'll probably see it again.....Ammo ;) Oh and stop drinking the WHOLE BOTTLE of wine before you post... sucka!

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
(:
:)..

I'll bet you think I was going to rag on you about this?? But I consider you a friend.. and I won't.. I know you have a good heart, even though it's a a fucked up liberal heart.. :) BUT.. I did "snip it" and you'll probably see it again.....Ammo ;) Oh and stop drinking the WHOLE BOTTLE of wine before you post... sucka!
Hiya Ravey .... Trumpy's on a roll, revoking clearence'ses's, his rather colorful vocabulary which isn't in his vocab' lol Omerosa Ponderosa hahahahahaaaaa ... For whatever it's worth, glad you're still here :)

Top Bottom