God Bless President Donald Trump

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
As a canuck I would take Trump over Trudeau anytime and every time.
he's everything that goes against our values, I get the financial aspects and wanting to shore up the deficit but the rest of his nonsense ..uh uh .... Canada doesn't have such bigotry in politics, it's ever so quietly creeping in..it may even arrive next election.

Our values? Our values???? Speak for yourself bud. Trump is pro America, pro oil/gas, pro strong borders.

Trudeau on the other hand is anti Canada , anti oil/gas and the globalist cunt wants open borders.Trudeau the elder was anti western Canada and so is his retarded son.

If that cunt wins the next election in Oct. then I'm going to be 100% for western separation.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about :) Meant for Stinky, Ice not you:) ... lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you even know the difference between an illegal alien and an immigrant??? The left tends to mix the 2... :/

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Trump literally sold rice to China and made a whore pay him.

Chuck Norris memes are funny and all, but Trump actually DOES that shit.

Reactions: Ice

X

xXx
Site Supporter
he's everything that goes against our values, I get the financial aspects and wanting to shore up the deficit but the rest of his nonsense ..uh uh .... Canada doesn't have such bigotry in politics, it's ever so quietly creeping in..it may even arrive next election.

Our values? Our values???? Speak for yourself bud. Trump is pro America, pro oil/gas, pro strong borders.

Trudeau on the other hand is anti Canada , anti oil/gas and the globalist cunt wants open borders.Trudeau he elder was anti western Canada and so is his retarded son.
I totally agree, oil and gas even if it fucks up the environment and we drift further away from modern sources of power ..illegal immigration is glaringly becoming a problem and def needs attention ...same shit day in day out ...

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Fuck 'modern sources of power' if you mean wind and solar. Both of those technologies have proven to require more energy to produce than they put out. Technological cul de sacs, both. The only viable alternative for mass energy, as in city power grids, is nuclear. But then you get morons screaming about Chernobyl and shit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you even know the difference between an illegal alien and an immigrant??? The left tends to mix the 2... :/

lmfao are you serious ? c'mon let's agree to disagree because I will never see the point of view of that Orange fellow.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck 'modern sources of power' if you mean wind and solar. Both of those technologies have proven to require more energy to produce than they put out. Technological cul de sacs, both.
Should we bring back Blockbuster video as well ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trudeau on the other hand is anti Canada , anti oil/gas and the globalist cunt wants open borders.Trudeau he elder was anti western Canada and so is his retarded son.
I totally agree, oil and gas even if it fucks up the environment and we drift further away from modern sources of power ..illegal immigration is glaringly becoming a problem and def needs attention ...same shit day in day out ...
2972102.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about :) Meant for Stinky, Ice not you:) ... lol
I think I'm right you think you're right ...the diff is how we take it..I am happy that you believe what you believe and you call me names and point a finger of accusatory retardness ... let it gooooooooo it'll be okay that I don't believe like you

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Some people are soooo blinded by their hate for Trump that they refuse or can't see the good in the man.

Trump could find a cure for cancer and they would say well he created cancer in the first place.. smh

People need to have an open mind and think for themselves instead of listening to the anti Trump media.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't call you any names... I said .. you don't know wtf you're talking about... That's not name calling... :Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck 'modern sources of power' if you mean wind and solar. Both of those technologies have proven to require more energy to produce than they put out. Technological cul de sacs, both. The only viable alternative for mass energy, as in city power grids, is nuclear. But then you get morons screaming about Chernobyl and shit.
so the energy it takes 2 make a solar panel is more energy than it will ever generate?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
so the energy it takes 2 make a solar panel is more energy than it will ever generate?

Basically, yeah.

Same way that "clean" EVs require strip mines for the lithium that goes into the batteries in 'em. It's not clean energy, it's just less efficient and more expensive energy.

Not to mention they fry gods know how many birds constantly.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not quite little ball of confusion, just got better things to do then argue over an orange man

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmao Hi little man what'a gwan ??

Sucky sucky ?? rT did a pee in prison while cleaning the loo, took a black hammer in the wa-ZOOOOOOOO !!!

:LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
was it little feller ?

I am def so happy you endorse my post ..thanks man it meant like almost the whole world to me, almost the whole world, just not Scotland...filled with a bunch of faggits

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Have a nice day whiney complainy little man ... try to smile okay, your face won't crack...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Awwwww :LMAO: don't be like that little Senorita ...

The way you lash out when cornered is worrisome, were you raped by a Hamster as a yute ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm leaving for Chicago in an hour ... Maybe, just maybe you'll have something composed to maybe raise an eyebrow for me when I get back..instead of the same ole' whiney complainy bullshit that flows from the various orifices of your wonky little body lol