God Bless Robert E Lee!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
I like that shit on my taco bell taco. nigger!!!
You eat at Taco Bell?
You're not only a Cracker, but a cheap one!
Lulz
Yea, Calupas, Doritos Los Taco's, Nacho Bel Grande. Usually about 2 times per month, nigger.
Disgusting.
You look like the TP you use after those visits, no doubt.
Whitey eats at Taco Bell and thinks
It's Mexican! Lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Yea, Calupas, Doritos Los Taco's, Nacho Bel Grande. Usually about 2 times per month, nigger.
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Yea cause I eat Wendy's when I want an authentic American burger, ya dumb nigger. LOLZ!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Yea cause I eat Wendy's when I want an authentic American burger, ya dumb nigger. LOLZ!
Wendy's is legit you Vanilla Frosty looking Mfr.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
nigger, please. Wendys is a shithole for nigg...oh, ok, nevermind.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Wendy's is the best of the three. I like the other two as well, tho,
You runny egg looking shitstain.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Best of the 3 what, nigger? We only discussed 2! Or has wasting my time with you made me forget 1? Lemme know....When IGAF.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Best of the 3 what, nigger? We only discussed 2! Or has wasting my time with you made me forget 1? Lemme know....When IGAF.
The three big fast food joints you fucking dumbass. McD's and BK. 5 Guys and etc are in a different category before you start splitting hairs you Snow White looking Bitch-

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
The three big fast food joints you fucking dumbass. McD's and BK. 5 Guys and etc are in a different category before you start splitting hairs you Snow White looking Bitch-
Fuk sakes nigger, we were having a convo about Taco Hell and Wendy's. Ya follow? No?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Fuk sakes nigger, we were having a convo about Taco Hell and Wendy's. Ya follow? No?
Listen pickled egg.
Taco Bell and Wendy's are not the same. I referenced Wendy's being the best of the three. I didn't expect you not to understand. So much for white superiority in knowledge lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
Taco Bell and Wendy's are not the same. I referenced Wendy's being the best of the three. I didn't expect you not to understand. So much for white superiority in knowledge lol.
I think your nigger brain sprun a leak and all the jenkem ran out. The convo only mentioned Taco Bell and Wendys...then you pulled the number 3 out of your fro.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hahahahahahahaahaha

Dr FragileStien is getting his face kicked in and it's actually an improvement

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
I think your nigger brain sprun a leak and all the jenkem ran out. The convo only mentioned Taco Bell and Wendys...then you pulled the number 3 out of your fro.
Sheeeit, boy. Look beyond the conversation. Taco B sucks. Wendy's best of the big 3. And let me fish Popeyes out my beautiful fro and say it's better than The Colonel. All major players are now covered.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
Sheeeit, boy. Look beyond the conversation. Taco B sucks. Wendy's best of the big 3. And let me fish Popeyes out my beautiful fro and say it's better than The Colonel. All major players are now covered.
Inspiring post. Fuckhead

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
Hey nigger, is it racist that I love Popeyes and hate KFC? Lemme know.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
No Crack, but KFC isn't bad either.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
No fukin way nigger! That KFC shit is the WORST! And when you consider the sides? The cajun potatos and gravy, red beans, or cajun fries are SOOOO much better than KFC's shit! I thought you niggers knew all about fried chicken?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
No fukin way nigger! That KFC shit is the WORST! And when you consider the sides? The cajun potatos and gravy, red beans, or cajun fries are SOOOO much better than KFC's shit! I thought you niggers knew all about fried chicken?
Us brothers know how to cook it. But up in these Northern places you take what you can get. Not always a Popeyes around. I don't mind it. Best to go inside and get the fresh shit. A little hack for you albino mfrs when yer down South is to get some fried chicken at Truckstops or C-Stores and places where you wouldn't expect it'd be good. It usually is.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
Us brothers know how to cook it. But up in these Northern places you take what you can get. Not always a Popeyes around. I don't mind it. Best to go inside and get the fresh shit. A little hack for you albino mfrs when yer down South is to get some fried chicken at Truckstops or C-Stores and places where you wouldn't expect it'd be good. It usually is.
Aaaaaaaaah...the TRF bloke that thinks that scabby forum never bannededed...lol!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
nigger, I usually go to Bojangles or Zaxby's down south. I want to try Marylands Fried Chicken in Orlando but havent made it yet.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
nigger, I usually go to Bojangles or Zaxby's down south. I want to try Marylands Fried Chicken in Orlando but havent made it yet.
A man that knows his fast foot fried chicken

Benzo is not black by the way, he's an impotent, tranny loving wigger who enjoys playing hide the bologna in community showers

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sour Cream^^^
Lol
You eat at Taco Bell?
Lulz
Disgusting.
It's Mexican! Lol
Listen pickled egg.
A man that knows his fast foot fried chicken

Benzo is not black by the way, he's an impotent, tranny loving wigger who enjoys playing hide the bologna in community showers
Oh, I know. But I like to hammer the dogshit outta libs like him from time to time. Nobody gets as hysterical over the term "nigger" like a fukin lib. He actually gets all tore up about it. He showed those cards during his crowfest over biden getting cheated into office.