God Bless Robert E Lee!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I eat taco bell and Olive Garden. The Roscatto Wine is awesome! Ragu sux.
Olive Garden is cheap mushy pasta covered in tomato soup flavored with garlic powder.
Key word is CHEAP!
Yea, its cheap. So are shitloads of other places, namely the average mexican joints. They cant all be five star meals! And this coming from someone who loves Wendy's! LOL!
Wendy's isn't cheap. Another five bucks and you're at 5 guys prices.
LOL! Its cheap AND shitty! The fries suck too! Plus, like most fast food places these days, the brain dead emloyees forget things if you order more than one meal. Hell some of em have to be reminded to give you the drink with one meal!

As far as sit down italian, I prefer Pasta House Co. but on a Friday night, you cant always be picky.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Is this guy Bruce Lee's brother ?

Bruce Lee, another one of the greats!!!

"Fear is for others" - Bruce Lee
I’ll like to say that Bruce Lee was a short-lived talent...and had a lower belt(s) than me. Great actor though.
:Happy5:

Agree! His son too.

Wanted to name my son after him. Was gonna be Bruce Goldberg *****. Wife didnt like it lol. Goldberg was the beast back in the day. So I named him after Bruce's son.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is this guy Bruce Lee's brother ?

Bruce Lee, another one of the greats!!!

"Fear is for others" - Bruce Lee
I’ll like to say that Bruce Lee was a short-lived talent...and had a lower belt(s) than me. Great actor though.
:Happy5:

Agree! His son too.

Wanted to name my son after him. Was gonna be Bruce Goldberg *****. Wife didnt like it lol. Goldberg was the beast back in the day. So I named him after Bruce's son.
Brandon’s a solid name. I could relate to the Crow. The CROW has the first letters of all my names in it. My first name, my birth name(mother’s maiden name), my biological father’s surname and my adopted father’s surname.

Ive written some mediocre poetry when I was tripping on acid in my early 20’s about the Crow. Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Waaaayyy too sweet.
Its about the only wine I can stand. My go to drink is Jack and Coke.

I prefer dry reds when I do drink wine. I'm not a much drinker anymore.

I will sip whiskey/scotch by the bonfire or have a beer or two on hot days while working outside. I dont like to be drunk though. I always stop at that warm fuzzy buzz.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Olive Garden is cheap mushy pasta covered in tomato soup flavored with garlic powder.
Key word is CHEAP!
Cook for yourself...and whip up the gourmet. It’s fucking easy.
No shit.
Not from scratch, tho. That takes awhile.
Not necessarily...time is consequential when it comes to impressionalism. Art and food do entwine...
It takes a few hours just to break down the tomatoes not to mention the melding of spices.
Hahahahaaa...bullshit. I’m a master chief, and hell know how to whip up a decent dish without spending too much time in the kitchen.

One tip that I’ll give right now...don’t overcook!
Tomato sauce is a 6-8 hour marathon including meatballs.
I don't mean Chef Boyardee brah.

Pfft
WTF does an Aussie know about a Sunday Gravy (:

ask him about fire pitt snake or spider nutZ ffs
Probably not much.
Plenty of us Ginzo's down under, tho.
So he could learn-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Key word is CHEAP!
Yea, its cheap. So are shitloads of other places, namely the average mexican joints. They cant all be five star meals! And this coming from someone who loves Wendy's! LOL!
LOL! Its cheap AND shitty! The fries suck too! Plus, like most fast food places these days, the brain dead emloyees forget things if you order more than one meal. Hell some of em have to be reminded to give you the drink with one meal!

As far as sit down italian, I prefer Pasta House Co. but on a Friday night, you cant always be picky.
No, they 'forget' your things.
As expected.
And I'm sure there are better Italian places that aren't corporate near you.
Hell, even a Greek place makes better Italian.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Key word is CHEAP!
No shit.
Not necessarily...time is consequential when it comes to impressionalism. Art and food do entwine...
It takes a few hours just to break down the tomatoes not to mention the melding of spices.
Hahahahaaa...bullshit. I’m a master chief, and hell know how to whip up a decent dish without spending too much time in the kitchen.

Pfft

Probably not much.
So he could learn-
Are you Italian Benzo? There’s no fucking way in hell I’m cooking sauce for 8 hours braah...a man like myself needs to surf and fuck...and not necessarily in that order!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Key word is CHEAP!
No shit.

Pfft

Probably not much.
So he could learn-
Are you Italian Benzo? There’s no fucking way in hell I’m cooking sauce for 8 hours braah...a man like myself needs to surf and fuck...and not necessarily in that order!
Yes.
And it's more simmering and stirring for hours.
Maybe two hours actual work including meatballs, boiling pasta, bread and all the other shit.
But, you have sauce for a month. Then it's easy.
Sauce always tastes best after a day, btw.

Reactions: X

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Key word is CHEAP!
No shit.

Pfft

Probably not much.
So he could learn-
The perfect is the enemy of the good.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Key word is CHEAP!
Good breadsticks though.

And Alfredo sauce is delicious!
Lol no it isn't.
Look on the top shelf of the sauce aisle at the market.
Good fredo sauce there.

Good Alfredo sauce is made at home, all you need to start is quality Parmigiano-Reggiano, heavy cream and garlic. I buy my Parm at Costco in a decent sized wedge. It's delicious. I haven't made that in a while, maybe time to put back in the rotation.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Key word is CHEAP!

As expected.
Well, they do forget my things. That shit happens at Wendys just like many other places. Its amazing I hear the same accounts from others tho.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Key word is CHEAP!
No shit.

Pfft

Probably not much.
So he could learn-
Yes.
Maybe two hours actual work including meatballs, boiling pasta, bread and all the other shit.
My sister is Italian...so I realise this. I can relate with a curry...the next day the flavours really release and taste fucking awesome.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Key word is CHEAP!
No shit.

Pfft

Probably not much.
So he could learn-
Yes.

Thats how I do my sauce, its my mom's recipe, and its literally called "All Day Spaghetti" hahaha.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Key word is CHEAP!
Good breadsticks though.

And Alfredo sauce is delicious!
Lol no it isn't.
Look on the top shelf of the sauce aisle at the market.
Good fredo sauce there.

Good Alfredo sauce is made at home, all you need to start is quality Parmigiano-Reggiano, heavy cream and garlic. I buy my Parm at Costco in a decent sized wedge. It's delicious. I haven't made that in a while, maybe time to put back in the rotation.
I don't like working with cream. Scald it and the whole batch is fucked. I just get a jar and put some cooked shrimp in there. I use fresh pasta with Fredo.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Key word is CHEAP!

As expected.
Well, they do forget my things. That shit happens at Wendys just like many other places. Its amazing I hear the same accounts from others tho.
Maybe you should walk your ass inside and watch the process.
Problem solved.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Key word is CHEAP!
No shit.

Pfft

Probably not much.
So he could learn-
Yes.

Thats how I do my sauce, its my mom's recipe, and its literally called "All Day Spaghetti" hahaha.
Make no mistake. I don't claim to make sauce completely from scratch. That's tough unless you really know what you're doing. I've done it a few times, but it comes out too sour and acidic. I have a cheat. My sauce is 85% scratch.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Key word is CHEAP!

As expected.
Problem solved.
my first job was fast food, asshat.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Key word is CHEAP!
No shit.

Pfft

Probably not much.
So he could learn-
Yes.

Make no mistake. I don't claim to make sauce completely from scratch. That's tough unless you really know what you're doing. I've done it a few times, but it comes out too sour and acidic. I have a cheat. My sauce is 85% scratch.

I throw a teaspoon of sugar in to help with the acidity.

I mean, mine isnt "from scratch" entirely, they wasnt tomatoes out the garden lol. But canned tomatoes and canned tomato sauce, plus other ingredients, cooked down for several hours.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Key word is CHEAP!

As expected.
Problem solved.
my first job was fast food, asshat.

My first one was Long John Silvers lol. Love them chicken strips, and the crunchies.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Key word is CHEAP!
No shit.

Pfft

Probably not much.
So he could learn-
Yes.

I throw a teaspoon of sugar in to help with the acidity.

I mean, mine isnt "from scratch" entirely, they wasnt tomatoes out the garden lol. But canned tomatoes and canned tomato sauce, plus other ingredients, cooked down for several hours.
The sugar thing doesn't counteract the acidity other than by taste. The jarred sauces probably have baking soda or something in it. I use one as a base. You never get heart burn with my sauce.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What does that have to do with it?
You're a nigger, I guess.

nawww. if that were true you'd be latched on to his CAWK !! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Oh look! Its the resident cucknadian faggit! Hi there, faggit! IC you learned not to go too spastic with the emoti's! Good job, dickhead!

Nawwww man, if I were a Dickhead You'd be a hat :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

GOOD MORNIN' yah underhanded JEWel of America .... Gun still smell of shit from riding it ?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What does that have to do with it?
You're a nigger, I guess.

nawww. if that were true you'd be latched on to his CAWK !! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Oh look! Its the resident cucknadian faggit! Hi there, faggit! IC you learned not to go too spastic with the emoti's! Good job, dickhead!

Nawwww man, if I were a Dickhead You'd be a hat :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

GOOD MORNIN' yah underhanded JEWel of America .... Gun still smell of shit from riding it ?
I'm still the richest and greediest Jew in America!!!!! Oi Vey! I thought about going to Cucknadia but you bums dont have any Shekels! Ya faggit! Oh, and you dont stick guns up your ass, faggit. Guess thats why your gub dont let you tards have em!