Godwin's Law: Or Par for the course in the GOP

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Conservatism is a mental disorder.

9433444_010721-wls-miller-hitler-comment-6avo-vid.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm far more likely to believe her words are being twisted.

Leftist establishment cucks are ruthless fucking liars. No one should ever believe anything they publish, ever.

We should storm media buildings.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Speaking of Hitler,
Our insurgency was kind of like a poor mans version of the 1923 Beer Hall Putsch in Germany. Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Leftist establishment cucks are ruthless fucking liars. No one should ever believe anything they publish, ever.

Trump won, by a lot!

I actually think people were stupid enough to vote for Jim Crow Joe.

And I think we need a full on worker revolution.

I just hope to see you guys screaming and crying for the next few years. Lying hypocrites usually get their karma!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Speaking of Hitler,
Our insurgency was kind of like a poor mans version of the 1923 Beer Hall Putsch in Germany. Lol
While watching I was hoping the Capital Police would just let all the Trump Terrorists into the building, before locking it down and setting it on fire, that would have been some quality teevee.

Yeah.

I can see how civil rights LARPing for the purpose of destroying the lower classes gets tiring.

Narcs gotta narc.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of Hitler,
While watching I was hoping the Capital Police would just let all the Trump Terrorists into the building, before locking it down and setting it on fire, that would have been some quality teevee.

Yeah.

I can see how civil rights LARPing for the purpose of destroying the lower classes gets tiring.

Narcs gotta narc.
Lawbreakers get punished cutey, sorry if that upsets you, you might look into "Laws" and stuff.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Her words are being twisted -- by her and her apologists. It's easy enough to look up what she said. She was suggesting that Hitler's claim about the value of youth needs to be heeded by CONs. Clear as day. Now she's making up shit about what she said, and it doesn't even make sense in her new version.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump won, by a lot!

I actually think people were stupid enough to vote for Jim Crow Joe.

And I think we need a full on worker revolution.

I just hope to see you guys screaming and crying for the next few years. Lying hypocrites usually get their karma!

Yes. We need a worker revolution. But it sure as fuck won't be taken up by the right.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re not sharpest tool in the shed,

You'll expect a soft and pliable human dildo to be sharp?

think buddy, think
Would you two closet cases get a room? My 4 year old reads this forum!
Post in Politics mate...stop making it difficult for the real administration! This isn’t trolling and you might need a spell in Permanent Meltdown if you keep on misbeh. I might apply for the moderator gig that is available, then you’ll really be weeping and wailing!
:LOL1:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

think buddy, think
Post in Politics mate...stop making it difficult for the real administration! This isn’t trolling and you might need a spell in Permanent Meltdown if you keep on misbeh. I might apply for the moderator gig that is available, then you’ll really be weeping and wailing!

That’s where he needs to go. He obviously can’t comprehend “keep the politics in its subforum”:facepalm:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory, this guy won’t quit

Why did she apologize for saying it if she didn't say it?

I don’t give a fuck about whatever that is. Quit posting political shit in Meltdown. Ya’lls asses are asking for it.

I thought an admin put this in meltdown. I didn't start it.

The admin nic is not an admin.

I know that. I just thought an actual admin moved it here.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

think buddy, think
I thought you snowflakes set up Meltdown the anything and every subforum for exactly this kind of shenanigans...and whatever happened to skipping over things you don't want to see, for example, I never switch the tv Channel to Fox, see how easy that is?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory, this guy won’t quit

Why did she apologize for saying it if she didn't say it?

I don’t give a fuck about whatever that is. Quit posting political shit in Meltdown. Ya’lls asses are asking for it.

I thought an admin put this in meltdown. I didn't start it.

The admin nic is not an admin.

I know that. I just thought an actual admin moved it here.

I highly doubt the owner put it here. At the point, admin is just spamming

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

think buddy, think
I thought you snowflakes set up Meltdown the anything and every subforum for exactly this kind of shenanigans...and whatever happened to skipping over things you don't want to see, for example, I never switch the tv Channel to Fox, see how easy that is?
You’re stuck on repeat again fuckwit!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

think buddy, think

Yeah. I don't understand.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

think buddy, think
You’re stuck on repeat again fuckwit!

So are you.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

think buddy, think

How many times has @Bastard Factory said to stop posting political crap OUTSIDE the politics forum? Now you’re just spamming