Godwin's Law: Or Par for the course in the GOP

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I'm far more likely to believe her words are being twisted.

Leftist establishment cucks are ruthless fucking liars. No one should ever believe anything they publish, ever.

We should storm media buildings.

Her words are being twisted -- by her and her apologists. It's easy enough to look up what she said. She was suggesting that Hitler's claim about the value of youth needs to be heeded by CONs. Clear as day. Now she's making up shit about what she said, and it doesn't even make sense in her new version.
Do you have a link to what she said?

Update: Found id! :)

Q

Banned

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Conservatism is a mental disorder.

9433444_010721-wls-miller-hitler-comment-6avo-vid.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Oi...post this shit in Politics. Last warning!
A please would be nice.
How come this idiot thinks he owns the forum? :Confused:
Breakfall is an alter ego here.
images

Q

Banned
@Bastard Factory, this guy won’t quit

Why did she apologize for saying it if she didn't say it?

I don’t give a fuck about whatever that is. Quit posting political shit in Meltdown. Ya’lls asses are asking for it.

I thought an admin put this in meltdown. I didn't start it.

The admin nic is not an admin.

I know that. I just thought an actual admin moved it here.

It's not always clear, because there are no notifications when stuff like that happens. I can imagine you thought so.

@Bastard Factory Can you move this to the politics subforum? That will make a lot of people happy (apparently)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory, this guy won’t quit

Why did she apologize for saying it if she didn't say it?

I don’t give a fuck about whatever that is. Quit posting political shit in Meltdown. Ya’lls asses are asking for it.

I thought an admin put this in meltdown. I didn't start it.

The admin nic is not an admin.

I know that. I just thought an actual admin moved it here.

It's not always clear, because there are no notifications when stuff like that happens. I can imagine you thought so.

@Bastard Factory Can you move this to the politics subforum? That will make a lot of people happy (apparently)

It’s the rules cunt!

Q

Banned
I thought you snowflakes set up Meltdown the anything and every subforum for exactly this kind of shenanigans...and whatever happened to skipping over things you don't want to see, for example, I never switch the tv Channel to Fox, see how easy that is?
Yeah. I don't understand.
As far as I know "Meltdown" is the place where "everything is allowed". But apparently not. :Confused3:

Maybe we should also have someone complaining when an image is posted outside of the images subforum or there is spoken about deaths outside of the death subforum. And especially anything sex related outside of the erotics subforum... :Confused3:

Q

Banned
You’re not sharpest tool in the shed,

You'll expect a soft and pliable human dildo to be sharp?

think buddy, think
Would you two closet cases get a room? My 4 year old reads this forum!
Post in Politics mate...stop making it difficult for the real administration! This isn’t trolling and you might need a spell in Permanent Meltdown if you keep on misbeh. I might apply for the moderator gig that is available, then you’ll really be weeping and wailing!
:LOL1:
I thought you snowflakes set up Meltdown the anything and every subforum for exactly this kind of shenanigans...and whatever happened to skipping over things you don't want to see, for example, I never switch the tv Channel to Fox, see how easy that is?

How many times has @Bastard Factory said to stop posting political crap OUTSIDE the politics forum? Now you’re just spamming
How many times did he say it?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re not sharpest tool in the shed,

You'll expect a soft and pliable human dildo to be sharp?

think buddy, think
Would you two closet cases get a room? My 4 year old reads this forum!
Post in Politics mate...stop making it difficult for the real administration! This isn’t trolling and you might need a spell in Permanent Meltdown if you keep on misbeh. I might apply for the moderator gig that is available, then you’ll really be weeping and wailing!
:LOL1:

How many times has @Bastard Factory said to stop posting political crap OUTSIDE the politics forum? Now you’re just spamming
Hoe many times?
Your grammar is absolutely fucked fucking!

Q

Banned
Do you guys just kind of make up your snowflake rules on the fly, or what? I thought this place was TV people, I don't get the anal viewpoint I'm seeing here. Oh well, maybe I should give up forums again for a while, or at least forums full of conservative cry babies.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I enjoy your posts! We need some people with an above average brain, otherwise this place is lost

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
HI SNOWFLAKES

619651100.jpg

is this your way of saying you provide free blowjobs to anyone that responds to you?
Imagine my total lack of surprise seeing big twinky go for the gay. Yawn.

I mention blowjob and admin admits to opening his mouth

must be a subconsciousness thing with him

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
You talk about homo-erotica approx. 23.7 times/day. :StaleStory:
you live it approx. 24 hours a day.
waaaah Chubby Shrimp called me ghey waaaah!
2l02jd.jpg
How cute is that, tiny tissues for a tiny tot, I love it!
Shut up arsehole...Meltdown for you!
Have you considered pennis enlargement pills, like you see at the gas station?

Never seen that.... you must know the counter password...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
HI SNOWFLAKES

619651100.jpg

is this your way of saying you provide free blowjobs to anyone that responds to you?

2l02jd.jpg

What’s a pennis?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
HI SNOWFLAKES

619651100.jpg

2l02jd.jpg

What’s a pennis?

Must be a brand name or something...

Q

Banned
My cock is already large. Any more enlargement and it would make the vagina obsolete and subject me solely to fucking her colon on account of my length. You’re not very smart are you Sadmin? (Rhetoric)
:doink2::biggrin:
**ahem** Oh how fortunate for you.
You know what they say: the people feeling the need to brag about their penis size usually have nothing to brag about :LOL2:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My cock is already large. Any more enlargement and it would make the vagina obsolete and subject me solely to fucking her colon on account of my length. You’re not very smart are you Sadmin? (Rhetoric)
You know what they say: the people feeling the need to brag about their penis size usually have nothing to brag about :LOL2:

...and the people who say "you know what they say about penis size boasts", are themselves insecure.....about something....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

...and the people who say "you know what they say about penis size boasts", are themselves insecure.....about something....

Q

Banned

I don't care about your genitals

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I don't care about your genitals

My genitals weren't a topic of conversation until you just envisioned them in your head and wrote about them, you saucy little soy boy minx! :ThumbsUp4: