Godwin's Law: Or Par for the course in the GOP

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re not sharpest tool in the shed,

You'll expect a soft and pliable human dildo to be sharp?

think buddy, think
Would you two closet cases get a room? My 4 year old reads this forum!
Post in Politics mate...stop making it difficult for the real administration! This isn’t trolling and you might need a spell in Permanent Meltdown if you keep on misbeh. I might apply for the moderator gig that is available, then you’ll really be weeping and wailing!
:LOL1:
I thought you snowflakes set up Meltdown the anything and every subforum for exactly this kind of shenanigans...and whatever happened to skipping over things you don't want to see, for example, I never switch the tv Channel to Fox, see how easy that is?
You’re stuck on repeat again fuckwit!
Are you a poofter?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory, this guy won’t quit

Why did she apologize for saying it if she didn't say it?

I don’t give a fuck about whatever that is. Quit posting political shit in Meltdown. Ya’lls asses are asking for it.

I thought an admin put this in meltdown.

Einstein...it’s called the Sweatshops. Politics, meltdown and Ass Box. You’re not very smart kiddo!
:Dazed:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

think buddy, think
Post in Politics mate...stop making it difficult for the real administration! This isn’t trolling and you might need a spell in Permanent Meltdown if you keep on misbeh. I might apply for the moderator gig that is available, then you’ll really be weeping and wailing!
I thought you snowflakes set up Meltdown the anything and every subforum for exactly this kind of shenanigans...and whatever happened to skipping over things you don't want to see, for example, I never switch the tv Channel to Fox, see how easy that is?

How many times has @Bastard Factory said to stop posting political crap OUTSIDE the politics forum? Now you’re just spamming
WTAF? Are you spazz's all frustrated hall monitors?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

think buddy, think

How many times has @Bastard Factory said to stop posting political crap OUTSIDE the politics forum? Now you’re just spamming

Now I see why your dumb ass got booted from SG.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Do you guys just kind of make up your snowflake rules on the fly, or what? I thought this place was TV people, I don't get the anal viewpoint I'm seeing here. Oh well, maybe I should give up forums again for a while, or at least forums full of conservative cry babies.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

think buddy, think

I agree Stubby is an immature diminutive roid rager.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

think buddy, think

I tried to warn you

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

think buddy, think

I tried to warn you

Let him keep going. His ass gonna get binned

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Do you guys just kind of make up your snowflake rules on the fly, or what? I thought this place was TV people, I don't get the anal viewpoint I'm seeing here. Oh well, maybe I should give up forums again for a while, or at least forums full of conservative cry babies.
You’re not that smart...therein lies your problem! :Indeed:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

think buddy, think

I tried to warn you

Let him keep going. His ass gonna get binned
Yeah, I let him spazz out for at least 2000 posts before I shitcanned his retarded ass

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

think buddy, think
Engrish.. are you remotely familiar with it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don’t give a fuck about whatever that is. Quit posting political shit in Meltdown. Ya’lls asses are asking for it.

Einstein...it’s called the Sweatshops. Politics, meltdown and Ass Box. You’re not very smart kiddo!

He doesn't know anything unless it involves freaking out about Trump

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He does come off as bit insular when it comes to world politics as a whole. It parrots a lot of election drama without really having a broader knowledge of America’s foreign allies and commitments. But that’s typical of many leftist imbeciles...
:biggrin:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He does come off as bit insular when it comes to world politics as a whole. It parrots a lot of election drama without really having a broader knowledge of America’s foreign allies and commitments. But that’s typical of many leftist imbeciles...
:biggrin:

THe only thing his tiny brain can muster up the function to do is choose pictures it deems pretty into posts

Like a drooling spastic staring at the light reflecting off a spoon

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Speaking of Hitler,
Our insurgency was kind of like a poor mans version of the 1923 Beer Hall Putsch in Germany. Lol
While watching I was hoping the Capital Police would just let all the Trump Terrorists into the building, before locking it down and setting it on fire, that would have been some quality teevee.
Hi - I'm Vlad Dracula
...and
I approve this message.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
HI SNOWFLAKES

619651100.jpg