Going to run a tight ship at BC

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bitch you gonna make BF snap and close this place down with all the @@@@@@@@ ing you be doing at the guy. Poor BF.

I dont even see what the big deal is of that post ya fuckin' twisted Cunt. Manipulative as fuck you are.

"Oh look master BF, look what I have to show you! SEEEEE!!!! LOOOK!!! LOOK BF LOOK!!! This HAS to be enough reason not to let him out of ASSbox! Dont do it Master BF, dont do it!!"

iu

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bitch you gonna make BF snap and close this place down with all the @@@@@@@@ ing you be doing at the guy. Poor BF.

I dont even see what the big deal is of that post ya fuckin' twisted Cunt. Manipulative as fuck you are.

"Oh look master BF, look what I have to show you! SEEEEE!!!! LOOOK!!! LOOK BF LOOK!!! This HAS to be enough reason not to let him out of ASSbox! Dont do it Master BF, dont do it!!"

iu

Let me tell you one thing that is very clear to me. He is GOING to let him out. I KNOW this, so stop your whining.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

I like how showing you people for who you are makes me manipulative. Truth hurts, doesn't it, Deliverance?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all act like Hillbilly is a bad thing. I have more fun than all y'all in this thread combined. FACT.

Except Dove. And maybe Blurt. Oh that just leaves Miserable Fat Lily and Asshole the Aidsman lol.

That sounds like a song, Asshole the Aidsman lol. Do you have a corn cob pipe and a button nose too Aidsman lol.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all act like Hillbilly is a bad thing. I have more fun than all y'all in this thread combined. FACT.

Except Dove. And maybe Blurt. Oh that just leaves Miserable Fat Lily and Asshole the Aidsman lol.

That sounds like a song, Asshole the Aidsman lol. Do you have a corn cob pipe and a button nose too Aidsman lol.

Hill billy is hill billy and the only time you have fun is when you're not in control of yourself and making a drunken ass of yourself

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hill billy is hill billy and the only time you have fun is when you're not in control of yourself and making a drunken ass of yourself

:WrongAgain:

We know when you're not in control of yourself, at the all you can eat buffet.

I had a great weekend, danced my ass off with a bonfire and friends 2 nights in a row, sang songs with my band, played a board game with friends while listening to live Celtic music, floated down the river in a tube, and had a couple Walking Tacos for the first time lol.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I had a great weekend, danced my ass off with a bonfire and friends 2 nights in a row, sang songs with my band, played a board game with friends while listening to live Celtic music, floated down the river in a tube, and had a couple Walking Tacos for the first time lol.

I am referring to your time here.

I'm glad you have fun in real life. You're not the only one, I imagine lots of people here do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are so narrow minded it's sad.

Seriously. You run on stereotypes and hate. Pathetic lol.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not here drunk off his ass when he's "happy"? You must miss his "parties" in the SB.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'm glad you have fun in real life. You're not the only one, I imagine lots of people here do.

A few sips aint getting drunk.

I actually dont get drunk that often. Only a few sips here and there. Had a Sober Sunday yesterday other than some smoke lol. I prefer smoke.

Yup, plenty more fun to come this week, it dont stop for a while.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He's not here drunk off his ass when he's "happy"? You must miss his "parties" in the SB.

Nah, Im usually a happy person most often.

Alcohol amplifies it sometimes, I aint gonna lie.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

iu

She sure is acting like worm tongue.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

She sure is acting like worm tongue.

Truth hurts you people doesn't it? The 1/6 hearings must be burning your ass.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hardly anyone is watching that garbage. The left wing networks which carried it lost viewers compared to their normal line up.

I agreed with Blazer because he made good point about you always using the @ BF for everything.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

iu

You're on form at the moment, fella. :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

You certainly snapped Okie boy

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Im resigning BF, I cant take it" "(that will make them look bad, and me good, muahahaha)"

Fuck off with that shit lol.

I didn't resign for "looking" anything. I did it for me. It was a good decision for me.

Don’t go. It’s awesome watching these low lifes, Okies, unemployed fools squirm

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️