Gomenasai

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
My name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea,
, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

1.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Welcome... I only speak English relative to a fluent front but am conversational in a few other languages, if only marginally these days.

I trained with blunt force objects, veiled threats of anal rape by kitchen implements, and aerosol can spray in the eyes (typical bug sprays, paint, and deodorant cannisters)...

I am unbeaten in mixed art Naruto combat.

Pleased to make your acquaintance...

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
My name is Ken-Sama.

fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea,
, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

1.jpg
Welcome cutie. PM me any time. I make some great deals...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My name is Ken-Sama.

, Persona series)

Wish me luck in Japan!

1.jpg

^^^ fag

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My name is Ken-Sama.

, Persona series)

Wish me luck in Japan!

1.jpg
Double-Adapting Geisha Consort fucking...

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Y'all need Jesus right now. I can't wait for Daddy to blow this place up with PI. He will start and finish all the bullshit on here

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
I'll jam a my thousand folded circumsized eastern blade up your weeaboo ass you whitu piggu whore

plural chan

Meltdown in Progress
That's why they had a NUCLEAR BOMB dropped on them it was the only way to stop their superior nippon steel

plural chan

Meltdown in Progress
okay ur a faggot dude. There are literally 4 human hands in this room right now and i'm willing to post 3 of them except my girlfriend is watching anime and told me to fuck off. We are already bored of you "site supporter" losers lol you know what we spent $10 instead of this gay ass forum of PI rats? more booze

kill urself lol :Excited1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
okay ur a faggot dude. There are literally 4 human hands in this room right now and i'm willing to post 3 of them except my girlfriend is watching anime and told me to fuck off. We are already bored of you "site supporter" losers lol you know what we spent $10 instead of this gay ass forum of PI rats? more booze

kill urself lol :Excited1:

LOSERSAIDWHAT ???

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Honorable Japanese steel folded 1000 times won't be "caught", it will cut through your "guard". There is no defense to superior Japanese steel and technique.
I disagree. The katana is quick but vulnerable; it sacrifices strength for speed and lightness. I have two swords, one in each hand that are measurably balanced and strong; you have one sword in both hands. I have trained my entire life with them...you will lose.

Please account for a scenario attack against me with your katana. Let’s take it step by step.You’re Step1...I’m Step 2...and so forth and so on. You can play out this scenario surely?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Honorable Japanese steel folded 1000 times won't be "caught", it will cut through your "guard". There is no defense to superior Japanese steel and technique.
I disagree. The katana is quick but vulnerable; it sacrifices strength for speed and lightness. I have two swords, one in each hand that are measurably balanced and strong; you have one sword in both hands. I have trained my entire life with them...you will lose.

Please account for a scenario attack against me with your katana. Let’s take it step by step.You’re Step1...I’m Step 2...and so forth and so on. You can play out this scenario surely?

What, with the mouse or with the keyboard? :IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What, with the mouse or with the keyboard? :IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz:
Why is it so strange that I’m proficient in weaponry? It’s artful, it’s physically challenging and it’s mind food. Merry Xmas Jake :Cheers:

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is it so strange that I’m proficient in weaponry? It’s artful, it’s physically challenging and it’s mind food. Merry Xmas Jake :Cheers:

Not strange at all, I'd never question your skillz. That's a sort of disrespect I reserve for posers like Stubby.

No, just trying to figure out how you use them over the internet is all. And merry Xmas to you also, sir. :Cheers: